Chapter 11: Me

Lovely Secret

Yes you saw it right. Me again~ XD Muahahahahaha 


"Oppa!" Jiyeon shouted, waving her hand as if she'd never use it again.Normally, Myungsoo would blush and remember this day so he could replay what Jiyeon looked like. But when he saw Luhan holding her hand, all hell will break loose.

"You called L?" Luhan gawked, clearly stunned. Anyone who's everyone knows that SM are not supposed to talk to JYP artists so seeing someone from JYP calling someone from SM would cause a big ruckus. Especially when they're Kim Myungsoo.

"Omo! Infinite!" the PD shouted,putting his arm around Myungsoo. He stopped glaring at Luhan and smiled at the director. 

"Yes. Someone called me." he replied in a formal manner.

"Luhan called you?" the PD answered. Myungsoo shook his head.

"Jiyeon." he replied, poison filling in his voice. The PD asked their relationship with each other. Myungsoo almost choked. He'd say girlfriend but he doesn't want to ruin Luhan's wife career, doesn't he?

"She's a friend." he replied, friendliness returning to his voice. Yes. Friends.Again.

"I see. So, Here's the script. You go there, act like you haven't seen them, then Jiyeon talks about what she feels about Luhan. They don't have script though. You just go and sit beside her while she talks to you. And please do improvise if needed. You're L. I trust you." the PD-nim instructed before patting him in the back. Myungsoo rolled his eyes , yes, you trust him. Thoughts of ruining the shooting crossed Myungsoo's mind. He could snob Jiyeon while she's talking or he could attack Luhan....through words, of course. He was going to decide whenhis eyes wandered to Jiyeon. she looked so fragile and pleading at the same time, it's breaking through Myungsoo's barriers.

 

Finally, the cameras rolled and he walked in. 

"Did you read my messages?" Jiyeon whispered, covering her mic with her hand.

"My phone died." Myungsoo replied sourly, doing the same covering tactics.

"Well, I don't have all day." Myungsoo laughed. for every fan watching, they'd think he's joking, he's acting cute. But for Jiyeon, he'd just said another hurtful sentence.

"I like him."

she said, closing her eyes. The first thing she saw was Myungsoo's face when he found her trapped from the rooftop.His scared expression when he thought the hotel was really haunted.

"I know many girls likes him. Many girls would do anything for him, maybe because of his looks." She remembered when he carried her to Eunjung, his smile was genuine, angelic. "But, when I met him, I knew there was much more than his looks."

She continued closeing her eyes, half was because she doesn't want to see Myungsoo's reaction but mostly because she wanted to re-live the moments with him. Her mind took her when she visited Infinite's dressing room with signs written on his forehead.

"He could be dorky and funny, and he could be serious when he needs to. He's cute when he denied he's jealous, as if I'm gullible enough not to see that." she laughed."He does that because he doesn't want to lose me, but he thinks he's not man enough if he admits that. I hate him for entering my mind so suddenly. I hate him for making my heart flutter everytime I see him. I hate him for making me want to be with by his side when he's working. I hate him for making me guilty when I think I've hurt him. I hate him for...making me fall for him." She stopped and looked at Myungsoo. "I like you." 

Myungsoo's heart sank. Down to his feet. Heck, it left him. He didn't know what to say. When Jiyeon talked, the whole set disappeared. Even Luhan who's cuffed to her vanished from the scene.

"I--"

 

"I like you....Luhan." Jiyeon managed to add. After her heartfelt speech, her mind came back to reality. She can't say these things in public. She's an idol. She chose this path. She put on her best acting smile and leaned on Luhan who happily welcomed her.She still felt weird with Luhan though, like someone who's stalking you everyday-type of weirdness. But her mind wouldn't mind making Myungsoo jealous though. Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo who is sitting beside them awkwardly while Luhan's arm is protectively wrapped on Jiyeon. She wanted to run toand comfort him but one, the cameras are still rolling, two, watching Myungsoo sitting there while thinking of murdering Luhan behind a smile is super rare to see.She glanced at the writer-unnies and was surprised to see some of them crying. She laughed to herself and stood up but Luhan's arm was firm, preventing her to stand.

 

Myungsoo wanted to strangle Luhan. He was a foot away and he's taking up all the controls he had just to prevent himself from killing Luhan right here, right now.He managed a smile and looked at the disgusting couple on his side when he saw Jiyeon trying to get away from Luhan.His arm wascoiled to Jiyeon and he could see Jiyeon cringing away from him.

"Are your missions done?" he asked brightly.

"Ne!" Jiyeon answered and ran to Myungsoo. Luhan stood up too, managing a smile. Myungsoo never thought he was a great actor.

"You called L-sunbae-nim?" Luhan asked, cutely for girls, disgusting for guys. Simple as that.

"Yeah, she's my little sister." Myungsoo lied. Jiyeon laughed and punched his shoulder. Myungsoo cringed by the force but he let it pass.

"Ah...you look like a couple though."

 

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff 

Fluff  is everywhere. Yeah, you guys may be sick of me doing this but 

since I don't think I'll be able to update next week, you could read (lol ) 

This. It has Myungyeon but it also has a side story...I think.

So tell me wachu think >:D