Chapter 19: Both

Lovely Secret

"What the hell Myungsoo!" Sunggyu hyung shouted, throwing a punch to my face. I spreaded down on the floor in impact. MY body reacted but I felt no pain, I was numb. With no hope of recovering.

"Hyung, take it easy." Sungyeol called, running to me with a plastic of ice. I shook my head and stood up.

"I can't let her leave me."  I reasoned. "You don't know what I feel."

"Myungsoo-ah!" Woohyun shouted from the living room. He walked towards me and threw another punch.

"Yah, enough." Sunggyu hyung ordered.

"Hyomin broke up with me. Says it's because of you." Woohyun hyung glowered.

"What?" Sungyeol gasped.

"You've got to fix this, Myungsoo, and fast." Sunggyu ordered.

"Stop!" I shouted. "I'm tired of being ordered around! Do this, do that. You have to be this and that. Screw it! Screw it all!" With that being said, I selfishly walked out and entered my room.

 

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Soyeon unnie shouted. "Yes, they're out of the dating ban but we're not." 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I whimpered and kept my head down.

"Didn't mean to? You've ruined T-ara! The dreams we've brought up for years, Jiyeon, Years! All that hardwork will be nothing. Are you happy now?" uniie continued.

"Soyeon, enough." Boram unnie hushed, making Soyeon grumble and walk out angrily. 

" I understand, Jiyeon but you've got to face this on your own. What are you planning to do now? "  unnie asked.

"I'm leaving T-ara." 

 

"And for the breaking news; T-ara's Jiyeon decided to leave the group. Insiders say that the maknae will be focusing on her studies first which caused a lot of rumor especially the scandals the group has been in , Meanwhile, her agency added that she will be going to New York to complete her college. Stay tuned for more details." 

"Myungsoo, have you heard?" Sungyeol asked.

"I'm not deaf." I replied coldly.

"Then go and talk to her you idiot. Stand up now!" he shouted on my ear. "You won't get up? Fine!" he puffed before leaving my room. A second later, he was back to throw something on my face. "Bastard. Are you happy now?"

 

I stood up and looked at what he threw. A letter. From Jiyeon.

 

Annyeong. So...this is Jiyeon. I know you must hate me right now, what I did was selfish, but I did it to protect you. I know you know what I've been planning the whole time and I guess it's safe to say that you're an idiot for not playing along. He told me that your career, with the rest of Infinite's will crumble if I don't do that. I love you that much, you see. By the time you read this, I may, or (may not) be on my way to U.S., the land of my dreams, remember? I told Sungyeol oppa to talk to you if you'd want to see me before I leave. I'd wait for 30 minutes in the Incheon aiport, if you won't go...I just want you to know I love you and that will never change. Also, the pain won't be too much if I getto see your smile in the future. Do me a favor? Stay in Infinite and succeed. 

 

'Are you happy now?' they asked. No. Not until I stop her from leaving.