Chapter 16: Both

Lovely Secret

Boram unnie ran to the door and opened it as wide as she could, exposing the Infinite members. 

"Unnie!" I cried, but the managers were already inside.

"Ah, annyeong." they greeted bowing to the members. What? "Are you here to practice?" 

"Practice what?" Sungyeol exclaimed.

The managers tilted their heads. "The drama of course. I've only brought the script for T-ara but I guess you can share....right?" she continued, giving us a cold stare.

"N-ne, but  we just stopped by to visit so we better leave now. Let's go." Sunggyu oppa ordered and they were out the door.

"Is it true?" Eunjung asked, getting the binded paper. 

"No."

Hyomin unnie made the 'tch' sound and stormed to her room; followed by the others, leaving me with the managers. I turned around to follow them but they caught my arm.

"Jiyeon-ah...someone wants to talk to you."

 

-----

I reached the empty park, half-expecting to see Myungsoo. But instead, a man in a suit welcomed me- Lee Sooman.

"Ms. Park Jiyeon." he said in a dead serious tone. I felt a chill run down my spine but I managed to standup straight and bow.

"Ne. You wanted to talk to me?" 

"Let's not fool each other, Ms. Park." Sooman chuckled. "We both have something in common. L."

"What about him?"

"I want you to simply...keep your distance, Ms. Park." he said, his eyes not leaving contact with mine.

" I'm sorry but I'm afraid that not my decision."  I said, my voice wavering. No, this is not happening.

" Let me put it this way. Anyone with a brain knows what's going on. If everyone who's gullible knows this, Myungsoo's career goes down, together with Infinite's."  he said, faking his symphaty.

"They won't know."  I assured him. 

"They would. Unless you agree on something." 

-----

"Oh and latest news!" the MC exclaimed. "Click~" they continued and the studio was filled with collective gasps.

T-ara's Jiyeon and EXO's Luhan confirmed to be dating.

"Aish, such a shame. I thought Infinite's L and Jiyeon rumors were true." the latter sighed.

"Yah, it's confirmed by both agencies." the other shushed. "Anyway, congrats~ and prepare those fangirl hearts for the next performance! EXO!" 

My nerves jumped, making me cringe. What the hell? Without thinking, I ran to T-ara's dressing room. 

"Jiyeon!" I called. She was getting her hair fixed and thankfully, the members went out to give us privacy. 

"What do you want?" she replied, her voice, cold.

"Did you just see what they said?" I asked, trying to control my temper. She continued looking at the mirror, adding her make-up.

"I've heard it right. And I don't think there's something wrong there." she said before facing me. 

"Is it about the program?" I asked again, my voice slowly weakening. 

"No. Actually, Luhan isn't as bad as it seems." she smiled sadly. 

"What do you mean? I thought...you said you like me." I replied. As much as I hated looking weak, my body refused to react the right way.

"And you seriously believe that?" she laughed. "I needed to practice my scene. I didn't thonk you'd fall for it. Or me. Well, damage has been done. Sorry." she said, trying to keep herself from laughing. 

I stared at her, maybe waiting for her to say that she's pulling my leg. But it didn't come.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need my privacy." she finally said, rolling her eyes. then the doors bursted open. 

"Jiyeonnie~" Luhan called, welcoming her into a hug. I felt my jaw drop. I expected her to push him away or at least tell him to stop but she hugged him back. 

"Bastard." I muttered before swinging a punch across his face.

 


 

Author's Note:

So, yeah. I'm back and going once again since exams are on December 1st.

Uh...cliff-hanger? You decide. Btw, T-ara's having a comeback right? I hope

it's good so I could call myself a Queen XD I'm getting there~ ad to those who

still have ther doubts about the Myungsoo dating issue,and I've got some 

PMs asking about my decision, please do refer to this: * honestly, it doesn't

affect me at all. If she makes him smile, then let's support them, wheter it's true 

or not.