Chapter 2: Both

Lovely Secret

"What's this hotel?" I asked, looking around. For someone like me living in Seoul, I never saw this hotel before.

"Does that matter?" Sungyeol hyung sighed and dropped his bag followed by his body. "Arrgh I'm so tired!" he groaned. I unpacked my things and looked at the clock. 10pm. I shall sleep!

 

"Ah unnie! Where is this?" I asked, looking for signs or street signs

"We're still in Seoul." Boram unnie assured, patting my shoulder. I followed them inside the hotel as we checked in. 

"You go decide your rooms." Our manager said and signed some papers. We played rock paper and scisors like usual and I got to share with Soyeon unnie. "Let's go!" she exclaimed and ran to the room. We started unpacking  when unnie's phone rang. "Yes?" she answered and started blushing. "We're still resting. We have promotions tomorrow morning." she said,smiling. Wae? How can someone even blush on the phone? "N-ne. Goodnight." she said and closed her phone. She giggled and rolled on the bed. Who's that? I asked, poking her. She only stared at me with excited eyes. 

"Ahh. Jonghyuk oppa?" I grinned as I watch her blush wilder and continued unpacking.

"How does it feel?" I asked. She stopped unpacking and looked at me. "How does what feel?" she asked.

"Dating." I replied. Unnie started laughing. "Is Jiyeonnie meeting someone?" I shook my head.

"Well...I can't really explain it. It feels...I don't know~" she answred. Ayyy. I stood up after I finished. "I;m going to Eunjung unnie." and left.

I wandered on the halls without knowing their room number. Shouldn't it be next to ours? I tried knocking on the other room but strangers only stared at me. I felt like walking for minutes when I saw big sign. 

ROOFTOP.

Of course I entered. The cold breeze welcomed me,it's relaxing but freezing at the same time but it's better than woking myself out. Few minutes later, it started raining. I ran and opened the door but it wouldn't open. The light flickered and it eventually turned off. I immidiately searched for my phone but it was in my bag. In the room. It's getting colder and I begin shivering. Note to self, bring your phone and some thick clothes.

"HELP!"

 

I woke up to Sungyeol's snoring. "Yah shut up!" I groaned and pushed him. Usually, he'd wake up but today, he sleeps like Sunggyu hyung. I glanced at the clock again, 11:30 pm. I felt suffocated to I decided to roam around, grabbing my coat. 

I looked around, admiring the hotel's design though I know most of them are fake. No one was on the hallways, making it creepier. 

"Help!" a girl's voice called. My skin tingled. Oh my. 

"P-please help!" it continued. Argh! It's coming from the rooftop! I closed my eyes and shook it off. It's just a strange place and strange sounds, it's not creepy at all. 

"Someone help me!"  I growled in frustration and walked slowly towards the door. I opened it in one fast movement and a drenched girl stumbled on top of me, coughing.

"Aaaaah!!" I shouted and pushed the girl away. 

"Ouch..."she groaned and looked at me. I've seen this girl before... "Who are you?!" I shouted. She smiled and ran to me.

"Thank you!! I was stuck and it was raining and...cough...cough." she blabbered. She was soaking wet, was she staying on te rooftop? While it's raining?

She started walking away, still coughing but her feet failed her. Luckily, I was able to catch her.

"Are you okay?" I asked and placed my coat on her. She stared at me again with those wide sparkling eyes and said: Yeah...I jus need to sit here for a moment."

"Do you know your room?" I asked and carried her on my back.

"I forgot..." she mumbled and started coughing again. "IYou can sleep at my room until you recover." I said, but it was optional, of course.

"You...won't do anything to me, right?" she stammered.

"Mwo? I'm not that kind." I pouted. "What's your name again?" 

"Jiyeon." I froze. She's not... "You're not an idol,right?" I continued, calming myself.

She giggled cutely. Argh. Why does she have to do that?! "I'm T-ara's Park Jiyeon. And you are?"

"Infinite's L."  Oh no.

 

"Infinite's L." What?!

 

_______________________________________

I'm still struggling to make  T-ara's personalities, I don't want to offend Queens (?) out there. 

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING:

Please request here for your oneshot needs~ ^^