Be her Valentine or Not?

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

NOTE: READ ALL THE A/N PLEASE

**

Chanyeol, Kris, Suho and Tao went back to their seats after knowing that Sandara Park wasn't there, It was Valentines and they were expecting her to be here. But instead a stack full of roses and chocolates were at her desk, Tao went up and grab the things on Dara's desk, Suho was about to protest knowing this kid's temper, but stopped when he saw how he put it in a paper bag and put it beside her chair.

Tao went back to his seat and sighed, as he fished out his phone and starts typing nonsense.

Chanyeol on the other hand looks at a certain bottle full of paper cranes shaped into stars, as he blew cherries off his bang, but soon fidgets it and fixed it and leaned over his desk.

Kris was in his usual spot, staring blankly at the classroom's board. His other hand we're at his pocket as he caressed a certain thing underneath it.

While Suho was seating on his chair comfortably, reading a book, but couldn't concentrate, he fished out the note she left on that bookstore, as he re reads it again and again.

 

Not until....

 

Tao stands up quickly....

 

Kris diverts his eyes on the door....

 

Chanyeol smiles widely....

 

Suho smiles and closes the book....

 

"Dara"

 

**

 

Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Chen we're heading back to their classroom, three classrooms before Dara's. While walking with their heads down, they kept on puffing their cheeks and blowing some raspberries. 

Luhan tights his hold on the stuff toy he was holding dearly. 

Sehun puts his hands on his pocket and swirl a certain candy underneath it.

Kai shoves his hands on the back of his pants' pocket and hold on tight on a certain pape.

While Chen continues walking down the hallway, soulless, but stopped his tracks when he saw a figure...

 

"Dara.." Chen whispered.

 

(A/N: Dara appeared in here before she went to her classroom, so no confusions?)

 

Chen quickly went beside her.

 

"Sandara??" He called, Dara on the other hand was shocked when Chen suddenly appeared in front of him, she frowned "not again?" she thought.

 

"Can I have a talk with you?" Chen asked, but before Dara could answer the three came in rushing too.

 

"Me too!" Luhan said

 

"Me three" Sehun.

 

"Don't forget about me!!" Kai said.

 

Dara sighed, She wanted to go to her room now, And this day wasn't her best day either, something came up, and she's not in a mood right now, and many of them were already asking for a one on one talk, she doesn't want to be harsh either, but it is needed, cuz' she has---

 

"I asked first so--" Chen said and dragged Dara leaving the three dumbfounded.

 

*On a certain part of the school*

 

Silence took over the air. Chen fidgets at the same time, and he's freaking out right now, for he doesn't know what to say to her, He can't even think of any words.

 

"You see" Chen started. Dara just look at the ground.

 

"I-- I like you, though, wait-- do you remember me?" Chen suddenly asked. Dara tilted her head and tries to remember Chen, in somehow, Chen looks familiar to her, and she snapped her head back, it was him... "Don't waver, please" Dara whispered to herself.

 

**

 

(A/N: I'll be cutting this part for now, let's go to the other Exo member, Lol)

 

After Chen, Dara went back, and about to go to her room, when three people appeared infront of her, she sighed, she already have enough.

 

"Can I talk to you?" The three said in unison.

 

"I'm next! Since I asked next to Chen!" Luhan said, Dara nodded her head. The two puffed their cheeks.

 

"Then meet me in the back of the school??, Please??" Kai asked, Dara nodded.

 

"Then meet me too!, at the oak tree!!" Sehun said, and Dara nodded again

 

"Yehet!!" Sehun exclaimed and smiled widely. Dara then followed Luhan. This is exhausting, Dara thought.

 

"I like you" Luhan burst out.

 

"I think I like you" Sehun muttered.

 

"Do you remembered me?, In Hongdae! I knew you it was you, since your eyes and her eyes are the same, I think, I fell in love at first sight with you, I like you" Kai said.

 

**

 

(A/N: Okay in other words, Dara's answer will all be revealed in the next chapter)

 

Xiumin saw Dara walking, and she came out from the back of the school, Xiumin smiled and pumped his fist.

 

"Dara!" He called. He went nearer and reached her some box.

 

"Here!" He said.

 

"It's cookies, I baked it, well I hope you like it, uhmm.." Xiumin added.

 

"Oh! I'm Xiumin by the way" Xiumin blushed in the process, and Dara on the other hand smiles for Xiumin is being cutesy and all.

 

"Can I taste it right now?" She asked, Xiumin eyes widen, and quickly unwrapped the box and reached the box towarda her after, Dara chuckles and that made Xiumin flinched, She grabbed one cookie and ate it, Xiumin gulped too when Dara gulped the cookie she was eating. Dara smiled. And Xiumin did too, in satisfaction.

 

"It was yummy!" Dara said.

 

"T-thank you" Xiumin said.

 

"Is there anything you want to say?" Dara asked, as she frowns.

 

"Y-yes, I've been meaning to say this to you, but.. I .. I like you Dara-shii"

 

**

Dara heaves a sighed after, and she was about to go to Sehun, and was halfway there when she was blocked by someone.

 

"Hi Noona~!" Dara titled her head and ceased her forehead. Who is he? Dara asked herself

 

"Ugh yes! I'am Byun Baekhyun!" He said and reached his hand towards Dara, Dara hesitated if ever she'll reach it or not, but she did too afterwards, because Baekhyun took a hold on her hand before she finally took it herself.

 

"Noona" Baekhyun cutely called.

 

 

"Yes?" Dara asked.

 

"Will you go out with me?"

 

(A/N: This scene was Dara before meeting with Sehun, sorry if this is really confusing, that was in the plot haha lmao)

 

**

"Excuse me?" Dara was startled when he saw a figure popped out off the bushes.

 

"Oh gosh! You startled me" She exclaimed.

 

"WA IM SORRY IM SORRY!"

 

"It's okay--" Dara was shocked once again when this guy reached her a box.

 

"What is this?" She asked.

 

"It's cupcakes" The latter said.

 

"Why are you giving this to me, erm?" Dara said and scans the box.

 

"Ah my name is Kyungsoo, it's a appreciation gift, from me" He said. Dara looks at the guy in shocked.

 

"Wait, what? why? , I mean" Dara said in confusion.

 

"No, It's, I mean I admire you, No it must've been in past tense babo me" Kyungsoo scolded himself, And Dara finds it cute so she giggled silently.


"I admired you a lot, since that day when I saw you, you're on your way to your classroom when I first met you, you we're picking that stray cat--" Dara cutted him off.

 

"Wait, Dadoongie?" Dara asked, Kyungsoo titled his head.

 

"Dadoongie?"

 

"Ah it's the cat's name" She said and fidgets her two fingers together.

 

"Ah, it's a cute name, anyway, I just wanted to tell you , I like you, really, like and admire you--"

 

 

(A/N: STOP~ Now this is before meeting up with Kai)

 

**

(A/N: Now this is really confusing, Dara before meeting The four in the classroom and the four in the hallway and Xiumin, Baekhyun and D.O)

 

Lay was on his way to his school when he saw a familiar girl, in a bench, crying, while a cat was on her lap. Lay went near.

 

"Ah, are you okay?" He asked. The girl looked at him with tears in her eyes, she then shooked her head.

 

"If it's okay with you, you can tell me what's wrong" He said. the girl smiled, but then realize something.

 

"Ah! you're the one who saved Dadoongie in the tree!" She exclaimed and wipe her tears afterwards before picking up the cat in her lap and showed it to Lay.

 

Lay then tils his head and tries to remember something.

 

"I'am Dara, remember me?"

 

"AH! Yes! of course, Sandara Park--wait... DARA?"

 

**

 

AND NOW I'M FINISHED YAY~

I've got tons to say but I forgot all of them :( /sad

anyway, I think the next chapter will be the last one? I dont know.... I'm running out of ideas, lol

but..... Can you guess who's the secret character in here? I hope you read the characters before reading this story of mine, it says "Hidden character" Meh :"> try guessing, ppyong~

 

Oh before I forgot~ I'll focused on "My Turn To Cry"

And I will update as soon as I've written 5 chapters.

You see, I'm writing ahead and saving it as drafts, so I can update freqeuntly.

I'm only on the first chapter /sad, okay this is getting longer.

 

GUESS THE HIDDEN CHARACTER OKAY?! bye~