Sandara Syndrome 1.0

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

All eyes diverted to her as she walk gracefully as if she's in a runway doing her little cat walk,

She's wearing a simple black chrome hearts shirt with no any thing attached on it, black simple as that, and with her faded jeans with her addidas sneakers and as for her face, it's still perfect as ever, her brown curly hair we're attached with a black one of a kind beanie and all girls envied her for that for she can wear casual clothes like she's on a photoshoot or something,

How can she be perfect just by those simple clothes of hers?

"Hi Dara"

All guys and gals greeted her, She just smiles at them, and that's her asset, Her smile that will bring shivers to your spines and can't help but fall in love with it, her lips always form a heart shape before she finally had her full smile.

It'a cute for some girls but gorgeous for the guys.

 

--

 

And as for these 12 wolves whos munching their food in the school'a canteen and didn't notice a goddess passed by them, well they're a new transferee at the so called prestigious school, and Dara we're away for weeks because of some errands her parents wanted her to attend, and beyond the boys knowledge they didn't know Sandara Park we're, though she've always been in the school's news every single day and she's the schools icon of course, but the Exo boys couldn't careless for they've wanted to just peacefully graduate since they've seen Dara on one magazine their classmate had, and they've must say she's really pretty, but unknown to them,Dara is like a living doll.

 

--

 

The class went silent when Dara came in, her blood comes right into her cheeks, she fidgets and slowly make her way to her seat and as expected,

Different kinds of roses and chocolates were at her table, Its as if it's always Valentine for her, She heaves a sigh, She's kinda getting tired of it but there's nothing she can do, She'll accept the gifts and if she finds it charitable which some is not, she'll go to some needy place and will give it to them.

All eyes went to the door when 6 incredibly, handsome guys went in. But Dara couldn't careless because she's too busy fidgeting her phone.

The class whispered to each others ears it's as if they're saying will these hot wolves fall for Sandara Park Syndrome? And they spoke to soon.

 

"Kris gege! LOOK, A DOLL!!" Tap screamed and point at now shocked Dara.

 

Kris elbowed Tao and gave dara an apologetic smile.

 

"Whoa!! You're right Taozi" Chanyeol exclaimed and claps his hands on the process.

 

On the other hand Dara felt conscious. So she diverted her attention back to her cellphone and typed nonsense things. 

 

"So not cool ge" Tao whined after having a full lenght scolding from Suho.

 

"I won't do that" Tao said once again and pouts.

 

"Im willing to do that" Chanyeol voluntered himself.

 

"On the second thought, Kris" Suho called Kris who's now seating comfortably on his seat next to Daras.

 

"Ya gege! Why are you there?!" Taozi shouts and blew a cherry.

 

"What? It's my seat" Kris said, and it was true, He sat beside Chanyeol, now that Dara is back,
Chanyeol have to move his away from his seat, at first no one wants to take Dara's seat while she's gone, but all of the seats are taken so they have no choice but let Chanyeol took over her seat for a week.

And it shocked Chanyeol when after the day he sat at Dara's chair full of gifts and roses are on top of her table at first he thought it's all for him but when the whole campus heard about Dara's on hiatus they've stopped sending her gifts on her chair.

And now that she's back, It was back to normal, If that's still normal for you.

The 6 guys went for their seat except Chanyeol who is still on his last spot scratching his head. He looked at Kris and mouthed Where-will-I-seat?. Kris just gave him a cold shoulder.

He sighed.

And then look at Dara.

 

'She's really beautiful especially in person, That magazine didn't gave her justice, She's a Goddess for crying out loud' Chanyeol thought.

 

"You can go to other rooms and borrow some chair you know" Dara said suddenly.

 

Chanyeol froze on his spot while others gaps. That's the longest word Dara said to someone especially to a guy.
They can only hear her voice in some resitations and reportings.

 

"Ah yes o-of course,Thanks?!" Chanyeol said and quickly drove away to get some chair from the other rooms.

 

"Kris ge, Isn't she too lovely?" Tao who is at the back of Kris asked.

 

"Yes she is" Kris said and smirked.

 

"Waa Kris gege, Dont tell me you--"

 

"Shut it Tao" Kris hushed Tao up.

 

Tao went back to his seat and lay his back into his chair and blew a cherry.

"So unfair, I found her first" Tao murmured and pouts at the same time.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

I'll try to edit this as soon as my brother let me use our computer = 3= As you can see Im on my cellphone while writing this. :">>

 

Please wait for the part 2 of this :">>> thanks :">> Please i need your thoughts about this fic :"<< thanks mwa. <365 XoXo<3