ChanDara

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

Note: Short Update. HI I'M KINDA WELL BACK. I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR MONTHS OMG IM SO SORRY. BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW. LIKE ANY OTHER AUTHOR'S REASON I'M BUSY AND MIDTERMS THIS WEEK OMFG JUST WANTED TO LOOSEN UP AND GIVE YOU A GLIMPSE OF OUR URI CHANYEOL ps: please don't kill me. Just two more chapters left I guess omg. bye- EM

**

 

11/12: Paper Cranes

 

**

 

The 6 of them finally decided to go home and as they are about to part ways, Lay Suho and Tao will go to the left side since it's their way, whilst Kris in the front, going to school because he still need to fetch his motor bike. Suho and Tao wanted to stay with Dara for they've wanted to get her home safely. But Lay already dragged them away.

 

"See you Dara" Lay said. Dara shoot him a glance and smiles before bidding her goodbye back.

 

"Why aren't you walking Dara home?" Suho asked when they are already meters away from Dara and Chanyeol, who's together since theie route were the same.

 

"Are you silly? It's way too far from my home" Lay said. Suho clenches his fist, cursing Lay foe being such a jerk to his girl. If only he managed to walk her he can, if only Lay didn't drag them, if only he doesn't know his limit at all.

 

Silence filled the air as Chanyeol and Dara stood against each other.

 

"I--" Chanyeol started but couldn't finish his words when Dara shot him a look.

 

"So? Should we start walking now?" She asked. Chanyeol nods his head and starts following behind her. Dara noticed Chanyeol behind her and gestured him to walk beside her. Chanyeol compiled after a few seconds.

 

"Did you have fun?" Dara asked. Chanyeol's mouth went agape. This is really a dream come true for him. Him talking to his Goddess.

 

"N-neh" He said.

 

"You?" He asked back, hoping their conversation to get longer.

 

"Me too! It was so fun, and the look on your faces in that ride were priceless!" She exclaimed and even laugh. Chanyeol stops on his tracks and his mind still replaying her face and the sound of her laugh, it was.... heavenly.

 

"Are you okay?" Dara asked worriedly and was about to touch him when he flinched before she does. Dara frowned.

 

"Sorry" Dara apologized. She thought that maybe the guy doesn't like anyone touching him. Chanyeol's eyes widen.

 

"No! No, I'm sorry it's just... just your... laugh...it's sounds... likemusictomyears" Chanyeol explained and shuts his eyea in embarrassment. Dara gave him a bewildered look but smiled nevertheless.

 

"That's so cute" She said. Chanyeol opens his eyes only to be greeted by her beautiful face, smiling at him.

 

"I---" Chanyeol remembered something. Opening his bagpack, he fished out the bottle and gave it to her.

 

"What's this?" She asked.

 

"A--a paper cranes" He said. Dara scans the bottle and it has tons of paper shaped into stars. She smiled.

 

"I love it, thank you!" She said. Chanyeol smiled and sigh in relief.

 

"It was... ah.. my valentine gift!" He said and heave a sigh when he stopped himself from confessing, because he knew... she's now off limits. And she's taken by his good friend, Lay.

 

"Oh? Thank you!" She said and suddenly hugged the latter. Chanyeol froze.

 

"I-- just thank you" Dara said flustered. Chanyeol smiled at the girl before him. His hyung... is sure is lucky.

 

"I like you" He whispered when Dara starts walking ahead of him while scanning the paper cranes on her hands.

 

"I really do"