Valentines Day-not 4.0

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

*Chen's point of view*

He was known for being a troll, And he wanted to be known as a troll too, on his new school, and by obtaining that nickname he must do some trolling, and just by that, He saw this scenario with a girl and a guy, the guy was confessing to the girl, while the girl doesn't know what to do to the guy for the guy was sure being persistent, And who is Kim Jongdae if he won't interfere?

He went near them and puts his arm on top of the girl's head, and he was lucky this girl is quite petite. He even leaned his chin on his arm and stare at the guy.

 

"Yah!" He yells.

 

"What do you think are you doing with my girl?" Jongdae asked, intimidating the guy with his glare, The guy was intimidated but it doesn't stop him for persisting the girl. 

 

"Yah! Boyfriend here" Chen said and shoo-ed the guy.

 

"You're not" The guy said.

 

"Yes I' am!, so better go away or else!!" He said and hissed, The guy ran away. He's still starting jeez.

 

"What a coward" He said and put his arm down, He peeked at the girls face, And he almost stumbles when he saw how Goddess this girl was.

 

"I-i---" He can't utter a word! The great Kim Jongdae can't utter a in word!

 

"I'm sorry" He finally said. The girl was just looking down the ground.

 

"Thank you" Chen did not heard it, but he knew she was thanking him, He can read it through her lips. And after that, the girl walks away, Chen stood frozen,and slowly made his way to a wall, and re-ready himself to bang his head on it, for he's so stupid, he's so ashamed and embarrassed but that's not the only reason why he is banging his head on the wall right now, He's so stupid because he forgot to ask her name!!

 

Stupid, stupid, Jongdae, stupid, troll, stupid" He keeps muttering while banging his head.

 

And since he's still ashamed, He lie low from some trolling, and that's what bothering the guys well.

 

"Yah Kim Jongdae, we're a little quite, aren't we?" Kai said and nudge Chen. But Chen just glared at them and then he felt Suho stop so he did too and the others followed suit, it was silent, and he doesn't even have an idea why, not until Jongin spoke.

 

"Who is she?" He asked.

 

"Sandara Park" Suho answered, nugu? Chen looks at Suho's eyes and went to see what's his eyes we're looking at and there he saw her, the Goddess petite girl, walking beautifully in the hallway.

 

"She's Sandara Park?" He asked not wanting to let go of the sight of his Goddess. The guys nods their heads.

 

"She's my girlfriend" He said still looking at her retreating back, the guys quickly smack the troller's head, and Chen winced in pain.

 

"Aw! YAH! It's true! She is mine" He said and gave them some smacks on the head too, but the guys did the same.

 

"WHAT?! YAH she's mine!" Jongin said and pushed Chen. Chen glared at the latter.

 

"Okay okay!!" He said and pushed Jongin too.

 

"Yah! She's mine, end of conversation!" Jongin said and smirk.

 

"Jeez guys please" He heard Suho sighed.

 

"How?!! She isn't yours, She's no one in the very first place!" Chen said to Jongin and glared back, Suho facepalmed himself, just awhile ago the troll was saying Dara is his but now--

 

"Then i'll make her mine" Jongin said ans left Chen dumfounded. Chen glared at the latter, just who the told him to ruin his and his Goddess perfect relationship with each other?!!

 

"No, she's mine" Chen said to his thoughts.

 

*Luhan's Point of View*

 

He's always been the most handsome wherever he'll go. People will always have this smile flastered on their faces whenever they'll see him, He's been the most handsome in his circle of friends, and he's so handsome he can even be just like beautiful like any other girl can be. He is pretty too, though he doesn't like that, but he's immuned on people who keeps telling him that he's so pretty, prettier than them, that he can be a girl and whatsoever. He'll just shrugged his shoulders on that thought. And because of that this friends asked him to cross-dress, he in don't want too, but they're so persistent, and yeah, there's a bet, and so he did, because he's manly, and manly people doesn't back down on any challenges.

 

"Go find someone who'll believe and will listen to your boyfriend-break-up-why story." Jongin said and nudge the dressed Lu han.

 

Luhan was wearing a dress, and covering his manly legs with those stockings, and he has this wig on, perfect for him, like it was meant for him, like it's really his hair and it was as natural as his hair looked like, but a little longer, he even had some make-up on, and for a perfect touch his doe-like eyes had some make up that finishes the touches.

 

"What?!" Lu Han asked yell-like.

 

"Yes, you can do it hyung" He said and taps the latter's shoulder. He heaves a sigh before walking up completely, oh he is wearing some recorder for evidences that someone is really listening to him, he concentrates himself on having a melodramatic lines, and let his eyes be teary-eyed. And there he saw his target, sitting on a bench, he looks around a little and was happy because no one was around.

 

"I never thought he'll do that to me" He started as he sat besides his target and covers his face while acting he's really hurt and sobbing continously.

 

"What? Am I not enough? I did gave him everything even .. Even.. My.." He peaked at his target and was shocked on how beautiful his target was.

 

"O.M.G" He gasps. Because there are two reasons why;

 

1. She's so beautiful and angelic, \

2. She's asleep.

 

SHE'S ASLEEP! He moved back a little, a little too shocked on what he just witnessed. And what really shocked him more was when this beautiful creature opens her eyes slowly, revealing her brown orbs, that's looking at him straight in the eye.

 

"Ugh ehh" Luhan stuttered. This beautiful blinks her eyes and rubs it after with the back of her hand, she then quickly fished out her handkerchief and hand it to Luhan, Luhan was a little taken a back, and was frozen, just staring back at her. The girl ceased her forehead and wipe the smudge on Luhan's eyes due to his eyeliner, she then hand it to him after before saying goodbye.

 

"Everything happens for a reason, you'll move on, eventually, just be patience" Then walks away completely, leaving the now, dumbfounded Luhan.

 

"I--I fell in love?" - Luhan

 

*Lay's Point of View*

 

He was known for being forgetful, He was known for his shyness and clumsiness, was known as;

 

Mr. Dimples

Mr. Jpeg and

Mr. Unicorn.

 

But despite all of that negativeness, he was adored by those people around him, for he is cute to resists. But sometimes people just have to face palmed their own faces, and if possible, someone's face would be perfect if his forgetfulness was attacking once again.

And Exo we're already used to it, there is this one time when Lay was alone on Exo's hangout, kitchen and was about to bake a cake, while waiting for the cake he decided to take a nap, but that nap turned into a sleep. He slept for almost 2 hours, and when the fire alarm rang, He quickly stood up and panicked, for he doesn't know on why the hell is it burning, his friends asked him on what is he doing before sleeping, and who is Mr. Forgetful if he'll remembered what happened? Well guess what, He doesn't know why.

 

-- 

 

They are walking down the halls of their campus when Lay caught a familiar face, he knotted hos forehead only to remembered nothing, except that familiar face, and where did he even encountered her?

 

He was alone in this bench on this school of his, and was reading a book, while holding it, he saw this scenerio with a girl, trying her all to reach that, thing (?) on a tree, he walked near her and asked her if she needed some help.

 

"Ah yes please" She said and smiled over him, Lay smiled back and smiled more when he get struck by her angelic smile, he then asked on what is she reaching for, and then when he looked up when she pointed the top of the tree, he then saw a kitten.

 

"You see, that kitten was chased by a little puppy of mine, and choco did it a little overboard though, that kitty over there we're so scared it jumped off this tree, and that kitten can't go down, would you help me?" Lay was too amused for two reasons, one was she is too cute while explaining and two was because her accent was too cute, though Lay's accent we're cute itself too.

 

Lay only nodded his head and climb the tree, he reached his hands out to grab the kitten carefully, and he did succeeded though.

 

"Thank you very much, ahm?"

 

"Ugh it's Yixing" He said and smiled, he saw how her nose crinkled, how cute.

 

"Yixing? What a weird name, I'am Sandara Park by the way, but you can call me Dara, oh bye nice meeting you, Yixing" And then she's gone, and before Lay could even react, she's out of sight already.

 

"Aissht, I should've said Lay instead"

 

--

 

Lay was still on his thoughts when he heard the name he was trying to remember awhile ago. Sandara? Dara, DARA!

 

"Ah yes, it's Sandara Park"

 

**

 

/cries a gazzilion tears. An update for you all ! :">> yay!! this was supposed to be posted yesterday but it seems like our computer is being a bish. so anyway, comments please?? :">> /insert puppy dog eyes in here- XOXO <3