Exo Group Chat

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

Note: FILTER CHAPTER. Read my note at the very end. Thank you

**

 

As soon as Chanyeol went home he held his throbbing chest while breathing heavily. Just by the thought of him and Dara being so close with each other and walking home together made his heart jump up from joy. But the thought of him having his limits made him sad, if only Lay and Dara didn't happened at all, Chanyeol would probably cling into Dara's arms and threw his aegyo at her and if possible kiss her.

He sighed, Lay is so lucky to have such a wonderful girl. But then again his anger boiled on the thought of Lay and Dara and Lay for not walking his girlfriend to her own home and let a stranger walk her home. Yes, sadly they are still strangers even though they look comfortable with each other, they were completely strangers, the others are concluded too, there's no exception at all.

He opens his laptop and sign in into his sns account. Suddenly a message pop out.

Baekhyun: Yah! I heard you, the angry bird, money, wushu and the unicorn went to an amusement park!

Chanyeol: Yes, so?

(Totally not in the mood to talk right now)

Baekhyun: So? Details you . 

Chanyeol: We ride rides. 

Baekhyun: Well f you. I am waiting.

Chanyeol sighed. If he only doesn't know this eyeliner freak well, he probably won't even know what he is trying to imply. 

Chanyeol: Good God Baekhyun, we're with Dara, happy? 

Byun Baekhyun is typing... 

Chanyeol waited for seems like a half an hour already. He was about to logged off when another message pops out.

Chen: Ya er how the hell?! Dara and you 5 faggots together?!!

Chanyeol groans and messaged Baekhyun

Chanyeol: Yah you lil dimwit! Why did you tell Chen!!

Baekhyun: Waitmdjwususkxl 

What the hell? Chanyeol waited and Chen messaged him again. 

Chen: Answer me you freak

Baekhyun: in troll, he was with me and then he saw your message and that freakin troll is head banging me JESUS! JUST IN TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED! 

Chanyeol didn't know whether he'll pity Baek or laugh at him. 

Chanyeol: Ask Lay. 

Baekhyun: Yah is there something wrong? Why are your replies so short?!! 

Chanyeol: Just tired.

 

BaekBaekBaek is calling you...

 

Chanyeol answered it. "What the hell is wrong with you--" Baekhyun was cut off the line by Chen.

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FULL DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GU--" 

"Shut up Chen!! Sorry, so what? You won't tell me at all?" Baekhyun asked as he struggles to keep Chen at place.

 

 

 

 

"Lay hyung and Dara is dating" Chanyeol said and silence went after. 

"You're kidding me right?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol can hear Chen ask-shouting to what did he say. 

"Well no, I am not. I'm hanging up"

 

Chanyeol sighed when he faced his laptop he can't help but sighed when Baekhyun and Chen joined forces by adding you to the group chat.

 

Baekhyun: Chen's fault.
Chen: When did that thing happened?
Chanyeol: I don't know either, the moment Lay came in our room, we have the guts of them being together, you know. He linked his arms at her casually.
Chen: OH MY GOD!!

Kim Jongdae added Kim Junmyeon.

Baekhyun: How the hell did that happened? From what I've known Lay is single

Chen: So does I.

Suho: Believe me guys, It shocked us too.

Baekhyun: Does the others know?

Suho: Sehun does, the boy saw us five together with her earlier.

 


 

Sehun: Hyung, why were you with Dara noona earlier?

Suho: Oh that? Lay invited us to hang with him and Dara at some amusement park

Sehun: Lay hyung? Why? Why are they together?

Suho sighs as he answers the latter with a heavy heart.

Suho: Well, practically couples are always together right?

Sehun: C-couple?!!!

Suho: Yes Sehun, Lay and Dara are dating.

Sehun gasps and messaged Luhan right away.

Sehun: Hyung!!!!!!

Luhan messily types his message back at Sehun for he is lying on his bed while playing a game when Sehun's message pops out.

Luhan: Yes?

Sehun: LayDara!!!

Luhan shot up from his bed when he saw his self proclaimed bae's name.

Luhan: LAYDARA? WHAT?!

Sehun: Lay hyung and Dara noona!!

Luhan: What the hell about them?

Sehun: They are dating hyung :(

Luhan's grip on his phone tighten.

Luhan: WHAT ?! SINCE WHEN!! DOES THE OTHERS KNOW? GROUP CHAT PPALI!

Luhan shut his eyes tight at the sudden news. No this can't be. The rejection hurts but he can cope up. But knowing the reason why she rejected him hurts him the most, yes he knew he shouldn't feel angry at all since he and Lay are good friends, but the fact that they didn't knew a thing about it at all hurts him, for a second there, he felt betrayed.

Exo messaged you...

Sehun: Hyungs!

Sehun added all of them except for Lay.

Chen: Oh great you're all online.

Baekhyun: Guys! Guys!! Add Lay in here.

Chanyeol: Wait.

Park Chanyeol added Zhang Yixing to the group.

Chanyeol: LAY HYUNG!

Chanyeol typed in a little agitated.

Jongdae: Yah Zhang Yixing

Chen typed in a little impatient.

Baekhyun: What the did I heard about these faggots about you and Dara my love?!

Baekhyun typed in with no patience at all

Xiumin: WHAT?!

Xiumin typed in a little lost of what was happening.

Kai: YAH! LAY ANSWER US!

Kai typed in with determination to know if it's true.

Suho: That's hyung for you kiddo 

Suho typed in for trying to light up some mood

Sehun: Lay hyung how dare you.

Sehun typed in a little disappointed.

Kyungsoo: Lay :(

Kyungsoo typed in a little sad about the news.

Lu han: WHAT THE HELL IS LAYDARA?!!SEHUN TOLD ME ABOUT THAT IN OTP!

Luhan typed in a little (not really) angry.

Lay chuckled. So his conclusion is true that they really believe it. Lay isn't that as what the others think he is, he is somewhat a guy who likes to manipulate things, he knew by the time he stepped in Dara's room and seeing the other four jaw's agape from the shock on seeing them together made him smile a little, the boys likes Dara so much to the extent where he made up a conclusion of them confessing but now he knew they all really did.

Lay: Hi guys, you guys missed me too much.

Luhan: Ya you not so unicorn right now because unicorns is love and now I really don't love you no more.

Chen: Lay said the feeling is mutual Luhan.

Chanyeol: Lay they want some answers from you.

Luhan: YAH YOU TROLL!

Lay: What for Yeol?

Suho: Look Lay, we really didn't know what is the thing between you and Dara since we just made up theories but hearing it straight from , means it must be true.

Lay arched his eyebrows.

Lay: Dara did?

Kris: I can prove that.

Luhan: DARA DID WHAT?

Chen: HOLY HELL!

Baekhyun: I think I'm gonna faint.

Kyungsoo: What is it Kris?

Kris: Well when I asked about her and Lay she answered yes.

Chanyeol: SHE DID THAT?

Xiumin: OH MY GOD

Kai: :'(

Sehun: My heart is breakin.

Tao: Well while we were at the hunted house she held my hands and I asked her and she said yes too.

Luhan : WHAT--- THE IS HOLDING HANDS!!

Baekhyun: HOLY ---WHAT THE HELL?!

Chen: Well Luhan hyung Holding Hands are a couple thing wherein a certain person holds the hand of the other.

Luhan: Shut up Chen.

Sehun: I'm gonna cry.

Lay: Interesting.

Suho: So Lay I want the answer right from your words right here, right now.

Kyungsoo: Yeah Lay.

Chanyeol: YEAH!

Chen: Go JUNMONEY!

Lay: Well truth is...

Sehun: yes? yEs? yeS?

Chen: Don't be such a cliff hanger you unicorn!

Chanyeol: What ?! What?!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay: We weren't dating at all. We are just friends BUT....

All of them that were holding their breaths finally exhales all of it as soon as not dating words came out. But held it again when they've read the but word.

Kai: But?

Kyungsoo: BUT.

Suho: But???

Chen: You guys did but three times. HAHAHAHAHA

Luhan: Shut the up Chen.

Lay: That's for me to know and for you to find out.

Then Lay logged out his sns account leaving all of them flabbergasted.

scroll-divider.gif

Hi, I would really appreciate it guys if you comment more, I wrote this chapter because of those who "commented" at the last chapter. I may not reply to your comments but I read them ALL. yes, I READ THEM ALL. And I am really thankful because of it. You know what's the other reason as to why I am not able to update? It's because of lack of comments from my readers, as an author, comments are more appreciated than upvotes and subbies And it boost my energy to write an update because I know some of you are willing to take 2 to 3 minutes of their time to write a comment about the chapters and I find it sweet. And yes, I like LENGHTY comments, who author doesn't anyway? So please show me a lot of love. Though I appreciate the comments, but I really don't like comments like "Update" "Please update". It saddens me :( I am sorry but it really does. And Btw; a little update for the poll I've given you guys yesterday. As of 5:42pm PHT. 140829. Luhan got first place and Kris; second place. Then Lay and Chanyeol ties.

  1.  Luhan (13 votes)
  2. Kris (9 votes)​
  3. Lay (8 votes)
  4. Chanyeol (8 votes)
  5. Xiumin (6 votes)
  6. Suho (6 votes)
  7. Sehun (6 votes)
  8. Chen (4 votes)
  9. Kai (4 votes)
  10. Baekhyun (2 votes)
  11. Kyungsoo (4 votes)
  12. Tao (2 votes)