KaiDara

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

Note: I like to read who's your guess, guess who's Dara gonna pair up with? It can be someone else. It can be her fanboys or anyone can do. Guess please??? Or who do you want? I'll put a poll after all 12 of them are finished. Kai for ya'll. /whispers I like KaiMinzy

 

**

 

7/12: Unexpected

 

**

 

As soon as Dara saw Kai. Kai immediately told Dara his confession. That caught Dara off guard.

 

"Do you remembered me?, In Hongdae! I knew it was you, since your eyes and her eyes are the same, I think, I fell in love at first sight with you, I like you" Kai said with no pause that leave his breathless for seconds.

 

"I--" Dara was about to say something when Kai suddenly cut her off.

 

"Do you?" He asked again. Dara tried her hardest if she encountered him somewhere.

 

 

 

 

Dara was on her way to her 2nd favorite spot in the Korea (well except for the library of course) Hongdae, where she can be free and rebel for awhile. She's like some other girls too, wanted to escape the boring reality of life, she wanted to at least ease her stress. As she was walking down the busy street at Hongdae, A man behind her was following her, and she's kinda scared on the man's presence, so she made her walk a little faster. When the presence of the man behind her was getting nearer her heart can't stop it's beatings. Just few more inch she can already feel the man's breathing sounds.... Not until..

 

A tall, dark skinned tone guy stops infront of her, she felt relieved when the man behinf her changed his direction towards God knows where. He saw the guy reached out his hands for a handshake.

 

"Hi, I'm Kai" He introduced. When she felt that the man was seen nowhere, she was about to passed by him but she felt a hand on her arm to stopped her from leaving.

 

"What's your name?" The guy asked, but she chosed to ignore him instead for he is a stranger in the very first place and her identity were hidden, that's why she's wearing a mask. When she felt his grip loosen. She felt guilty for she used him for her safetyness so she decided to just bow down to him as a sign of gratitude and walked passed by him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, you're the one from Hongdae--" Dara quickly put her hands on to stop her from talking, It should be a secret!

 

"Yes I'am that guy you ignored" Kai said and pretended that he's hurt.

 

"I didn't mean to-"

 

"It's okay, I already know your name" He said and gave Dara a wink.

 

"Ohh"

 

"As always you're being distant again" Kai pointed out and sighed, Dara quickly shook her head.

 

"No! That's not it" Dara said and frowns.

 

"Kyungsoo" Kai started off. Dara looked at him with alarming look.

 

"He texted me goodluck" He added.

 

 

"And I guess, we should start off as friends then?" Kai asked and gave Dara a smile though deep inside him, he was a little disappointed. Dara's eyes went on glitters.

 

"Yes yes, thank you for understanding Kai" Dara said and held Kai's hand, she was very thankful for Kai to understand her.

 

"Of course, and we could always make our friendship move to the next level, whenever you want" Kai said jokingly and winked at Dara. Dara chuckles.

 

"Silly"

 

"Go on now, you've must be tired because of all these confessions of ours" Kai said and shoved Dara away by pushing her by her shoulders.

 

"Thank you" Dara said and bowed her head.

 

**

 

Kai sighed and walked towards the place he is yearning for, for years now, the only place he loves and feel free whenever he's there. But he stopped when he heard music bombarding the little room. He ceased his forehead and peek at the door as he saw someone, dancing to the beat, freestyle-d. He kept mum and watched the girl who's dancing right now, gracefully and full of swag.

 

"She's good" He whispered but the music suddenly stops and looked at the door with keen eyes, and Kai quickly hid himself.

 

"Who's in there?" The girl asked.

 

"Show yourself" She added. Kai couldn't help but shows himself while rubbing his head.

 

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

 

"Ah yes, I'm Kai" He introduced. The girl's eyes widen and quickly turn on the lights that's off from the start.

 

"Kai? Kim Jongin?" The girl asked.

 

"Huh?" Kai was shocked. How the heck did this girl knew his true name?

 

"I'm Gong Minji!! Minzy?? Mingkki?" And that rings a bell.

 

"You're Mingkki? That little bo-- I mean girl-- whoa! You grown so much" Kai exclaimed.

 

"Haha funny Jongin, you're only few days older than me" Minzy said and smiles.

 

"So what are you doing here kiddo? Are you somehow here because I'm here, and you missed me so much? And you like me? Nah just kidding--"

 

"Yes, yes and I don't know" Minzy said that caught Kai off guard.

 

 

 

Just...did..she..just..confessed to me???