KyungDara

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

NOTE: I'm sorry if I can't update Kai right now, It isn't finished yet, But I'll still try. As you can see at my blog post yesterday (is it yesterday?) I'm pretty busy nowadays and I'm having a big pile of writer's block, anyway this chapter was written out few days ago before having this so called "writer's disease" so I just decided to post it since I'll be gone for I don't know when, but I'm planning to write a new one, just to satisfy my lack of 2NEXO feels, and it's called SAY MY NAME , and no, I will write it bc I'm getting lost of all my stories' plot rn, and I'm sorry Lol! too much drama, anyway sorry for this CRAPPY UPDATE!

**

 

6/12:   CONFESSIONS  -Kyungsoo

 

**

"Excuse me?" Dara was startled when he saw a figure popped out off the bushes.

 

"Oh gosh! You startled me" She exclaimed.

 

"WA IM SORRY IM SORRY!" "It's okay--" Dara was shocked once again when this guy reached her a box.

 

"What is this?" She asked.

 

"It's cupcakes" The latter said.

 

"Why are you giving this to me, erm?" Dara said and scans the box

 

. "Ah my name is Kyungsoo, it's a appreciation gift, from me" He said. Dara looks at the guy in shocked.

 

"Wait, what? why? , I mean" Dara said in confusion.

 

 "No, It's, I mean I admire you, No it must've been in past tense babo me" Kyungsoo scolded himself, And Dara finds it cute so she giggled silently.

 

"I admired you a lot, since that day when I saw you, you're on your way to your classroom when I first met you, you we're picking that stray cat--" Dara cutted him off.

 

"Wait, Dadoongie?" Dara asked, Kyungsoo titled his head.

 

"Dadoongie?"

 

"Ah it's the cat's name" She said and fidgets her two fingers together.

 

"Ah, it's a cute name, anyway, I just wanted to tell you , I like you, really, like and admire you a lot"

 

"Oh?" Dara muttered an oh, another one? She guessed.

 

"I- I don't know w-what to say" She said. She's running out of words (or explantion to be exact) to say, and she doesn't want to say sorry and thank you all the time.

 

"You don't have to say anything at all, Just wanted to, you know.. Wanted you to know that... I .. Like you, a lot" Kyungsoo said. Dara heaves a sigh.

 

"But I--"

 

"NO!" Kyungsoo yelled that made Dara yelp in shocked (A/N: no pun intended)

 

"Sorry! What I meant was, No, don't answer me, It's not a question so just please listen" Kyungsoo said and look at Dara with so much determination.

 

"I liked you, since you're so kind, helpful, generous and all things an angel has, and add the fact that you look like an angel, You really do, and I'm thankful that you helped Daddoongie? Yes daddonggie your cat, I'm amazed on how you, with no hesitation to hold the cat that has so much dirt in it, I admired you because you're not like others that upon seeing a cat they'll just ignore it and will even give some disgusting looks, I'm very thankful that someone like you exist, that someone is so nice despite of it's appearance that's why 'never judge a book by it's cover'  is true as hell" Kyungsoo said without pause nor breathing. Dara giggles.

 

"Are you alright?" She asked and caress the latter's back for him to have his normal breathing back, but it's seems like she made it worst, Kyungsoo blushed and nodded his head.

 

"Sometimes I wonder, Why do you even like me? I mean those traits you have just saif are all normal and other girls has that too, I mean I'm not different to all of them--"

 

"No! You're one of a kind, Yes maybe you're kinda right, but you see... There's something special in you" Kyungsoo said and gazed at the floor.

 

"And what is that squishy little soo?" Dara said jokingly. Kyungsoo heard his cute nickname buy decided to ignore it because if he didn't he'll probably look like crazy after spazzing over it.

 

"I... I don't know"

 

"You don't know?" Dara said and acted hurt.

 

"I mean, you're special that I can't even identify what makes you one, there's something in you that I like, that's different, that's some girls don't have" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Well thank you for being honest" Dara said.

 

"We can start as being friends atleast right?" She added, Kyungsoo nods his head.

 

"And maybe you can teach me how to cook these cupcakes!" She said and took a bite on the cupcake Kyungsoo gave and offered Kyungsoo some which Kyungsoo quickly oblique and took a bite on the cupcake Dara's reaching over him.

 

"Can I call you squishy soo?" Dara asked, Kyungsoo nods his head while blushing.

 

"You're so cute, but I have to go now squishy soo" Dara said and bid goodbye.

 

Kyungsoo then fished out his phone and texted Kai; Goodluck