Final.

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

Note: Omg finally, please read my note at the very end, pretty please? /bats eyelashes

**

-- Her POV

Recently, me and him are complicated. It's been 4 years since then but this is our major fight. He doesn't care about my 'fanboys' as what the others call, not at all, he doesn't even took notice of them. For the past 4 years he kept blinded in all what's happening with me whenever he's not around. He always kept mum about all the rumors about me and someone. But when my named linked to those guys, he felt angry and since then we've never talked. I tried convincing him that it was nothing, just a friendly talk and such but he insisted that I found someone better than him. I got frustrated as well and shot back at him, it was... actually the first time I've raised my voice at him. He shuts his mouth and said those hurtful words.

"I... I think we need to cool down" And walks away, never even bother to glance back or waited at my response if ever I'm okay with it or not. I sighed and bit my trembling lips. I returned at school after and faced the same crowd, they haven't changed at all. They still 'worship' me. I hate using that word but Bom keeps on saying it.

I always hated how those people treats me like some kind of princess. Giving gifts and such, though I appreciate it but it grew me tired of it. I accepted it not because I am happy I received such thing but because of what hardship did they do on obtaining such gift. Some gifts are well known. I've never used them tho. I treasure them atleast and sometimes when they give me stuff toys I donate all of it into charity, for the kids who doesn't have a single toy. Will it be sound weird if I told you that I named all of the stuff toys they get me and had their names embodied on its bodies before giving it all away.

 

I smiled upon remembering the happenings happened today, it's valentines and I didn't even regret spending it with the boys, or Exo, on what Lay told me. It was quite awkward and uncomfortable at first but then I grew closer to each one of them, it may sounds weird in your ears but even if they confessed their feelings to me I've never felt awkward about it, in fact I'm quite happy.

Actually.. this is the first time that a guy approached me in the nicest and sweetest way, and accepted the fact that I just rejected them all. It made me feel happy and all the burden that I felt through these years lifted up from my chest, atleast I knew that someone likes me even though we can't be together. But I felt quite bad about me rejecting them, I mean they are good guys and they're so sweet especially Chanyeol and Luhan, I can feel that the latter really likes me and it made me sad because we can't be together, not that I am wanting it to happen or whatever.

It's just-- a guy like them are so hard to find, and I was really really really the lucky one because those boys liked me for who I am. And I felt like floating in the air already because those boys are too sweet, it just sad that I've rejected them, and I rejected them because I knew they deserve better than me, and will find the love of their life--someday. I flinched when I heard my ringtone booms my room, I frowned; it's him.

"Hey" I answered it. Silence took over the line.

"H-hey" It's been minutes before he decided to talk.

"Are you... are you home?" He asked. I sighed, no matter what happened between us, I can't still resist him.

"Yes, why?"

"I'm outside your house right now, actually in front of your house's door" My eyes widen in shock.

"Seriously? Yah it's already night and it's pretty cold outside what are you doing there?!" I yelled at him feeling a bit anxious as I ran to my closet and grabbed two jackets, one for me and one for the stupid guy.

"I--- it was Valentine and---" I didn't let him finish because I already threw him my jacket and as I open our door wider to let him in he just stares at me, still holding my jacket, I arched my eyebrows at him.

"Put that on and come on in!" I said. He just bit his lips and sighed before going in. He's still irresistible gaah. I saw him clutching something behind his back. I smiled secretly.

"What's that behind your back?" I asked, trying to sound as neutral as possible. He held on it tighter and showed it to me, it was a pink rose-- my favorite flower and the color is pink, my fave color.

"What's that?" I asked, asking the obvious.

"M-my valentines gift" He said. He stutters, how cute.

"That's it?" I asked. I saw him shocked but nodded his head.

"I'm sorry this is all I got-- it was rush-- I-- I just realize... that I can't resist not spending the ugh Valentines with you"

"And?"

"And???" I raised an eyebrow at him, he just sighed in defeat.

"I'm sorry for acting like that last week" I smiled at him and came closer as I put my arms around his neck while tip toeing, since this guy is too tall. He smiled triumpht and wrapped his arms around me.

"Apology accepted" I told him and pecked his lips.

"But." He gave me this cute confused look. I pinched his cheek.

"ahh so cute"

"But?" He asked.

"But.. you'll have to meet Exo" His jaw dropped.

"But---"

"No buts, now shoo and go home, thanks for the rose, happy valentines, I love you byee!" I said and pushed him towards the door. Before he can even say anything I already closed the door and hop towards my room. I frowned when I saw the paper cranes Chanyeol gave me. I suddenly remembered the happenings earlier. I frowned. Right! I almost forgot to thank them. Since Lay is my only contact to the boys, I texted him instead.

Message: Thank you, Lay the unicorn with rainbows and everything, I had a wonderful night, and tell the other boys my thank you greeting- Dara


Lay quickly replied back to me. 

 
Lay: No problem, did Chanyeol got you home safely?
Ah yes, Chanyeol. She knew the latter is having a feelings for her too, it's just sad to think about it.

Dara: Yes... tell him my thanks okay?

Lay: Did something happened?

Dara: Ah no, nothing at all. :)

 

Lay isn't quite convinced and decided to call me instead.

 

"Hi" Lay greeted. Silence filled the line.

 

"Ugh Hi, what's up?" I answered back quite hesitantly.

 

"What did Chanyeol did to you?" He asked. 

 

"Nothing Lay" 

 

"Try harder in convincing me Dara" I sighed and giggled about Lay being this frantic over something he shouldn't have.

 

"Yah, really nothing. He just gave me... some paper cranes" I said

 

"I see, anything more?" He asked. I sighed again. Should I tell Lay what really happened?

 

"Well Tao confessed and Suho too and Kris--- Kris k-kissed me in the.. cheek" There I said it. It isn't like a secret anyway. And I trust Lay ever since he saved Dadoongie.

 

"More?" He asked. This is quite intriguing as to how Lay managed to know me better than anyone else in just few weeks.

 

"Well, no?" I tried convincing him that there are no more, I have to kept mum about the others, I don't want to sound like I am proud of it.

 

"You're doubting" Should I really tell him? Well it's not like he'll give up that easy though, knowing him he's quite persistent.

 

"Uhm well some others ahm.. confessed to me too--"

 

"Oh? I think I knew them" Well Lay is quite witty than what others think what he's capability of.

 

"How's he?" Lay asked. I smiled upon remembering what happened earlier. I told him what heppened, on what he did to me few hours earlier.

 

"Yeah? Tell me more about him"

 

"Well, we made up" I told him. I heard him congratulating me before saying goodbye because he needs to do something important first. I sighed and plopped onto my mattress before standing up once again and texted him what I needed to tell them and just let him tell it to the others.

Message: YAH LAY~! I need to tell you something, text me if you are all fine with it, though it's fine too if you aren't. I want you all to meet him. Is that okay?

 

 

This is it. This is the day Dara and the boys will meet HIM, one of the reason as to why Dara have to reject them. She sighed feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden. What if's keeps popping to her head, asking herself ridiculous questions about this meeting. She just hope that the boys will accept it like how they accepted her decision, of course she has faith over the said boys, they are... very precious anyway.

They were the coolest person she have ever met. Suho is really kind and down to earth, Baekhyun has a bubbly personality, Chanyeol is like everyone's vitamin, Kyungsoo is so squishy and adorable, Kai is still mischievous, Sehun is so cute yet mysterious, Kris is cool and so sweet, Tao is such a cute scaredy cat, Lay is very sweet and innocent, Chen is naughty and has a good humor, Xiumin is so cute and he's such a shy guy it makes him so adorable, Luhan.. Luhan is sweet, too sweet sometimes sweeter than HIM. Overall they are the sweetest and cutest dongsaengs she have ever met.

Sadly, she can't accept their feelings, but it was never against the law to befriend the person who you've just rejected right? Dara just hopes it'll last. Dara stood between 24 pairs of eyes and stare at Chanyeol, who's expressions are so obvious, she frowned, then her gaze shifted to Luhan, forehead creased, then to Kris, this is the first time she'll see his expression so obvious, not even trying to dig out his feelings yourself, it just shows naturally, everyone seems knows it already... and they didn't approved. Dara frowned. And just when she thought---

"Dara!" Lay called and hesitantly hugged Dara. Dara stood frozen, feeling the existence of the person beside her. She sighed.

"Hi Lay"

"So who's this guy beside you?" He asked and winked at her, basically Lay knows the guy. The long awaited question has been thrown and the Exo boys just have to be deaf for a few seconds and remain calm while keeping their feelings maintain.

 

 

"Ah yes, here's Kim Jaejoong, my.. boyfriend" There, it was already said. The words they are afraid to hear. Suho sighed and forced a smile being the leader-like he has to break the icy atmosphere.

"Nice meeting you Kim Jaejoong-ssi" He said. Jaejoong waved his hands dismissing-ly.

"Drop the formalities, I suppose you're Suho? Kim Junmyeon?" Jaejoong asked. Suho was kinda shocked as to why Jaejoong knew his name.

"Oh Dara told me about you guys so much" He said as if reading Suho's mind. He suddenly looked at Chanyeol and smiled.

"The vitamin-yeol! Chanyeol right?" He asked, Chanyeol awkwardly nods his head.

"Luhan?" He asked and points at Luhan. Luhan points himself asking him if he's the one he is talking to. Chen snorts at Luhan and nudge the latter while mouthing "stupid" to him. Luhan only glared at him.

"If you're not Baekhyun, you're Chen?" Jaejoong said and pointed at Chen. Chen only smiled sheepishly.

"Well Baekhyun is such a stinky name, so Chen it is, nice meeting you man" He said. Baekhyun threw him a glare.

"Heeey!!! that's unnecessary you troll" He retorts and threw him some chips that's scattered to the table.

"So Baekhyun it is?" Jaejoong stopped the two and laughed at the two's antics. Baekhyun shot him a glance and nods his head.

"One and only---"

"/coughs gay in this room /coughs" Chen whispered. Baekhyun stood up and was about to lunged at Chen but Kai being near him stopped before everything went wild.

"I'm sorry about my hyungs' behavior, they're kinda like 5 years old" Kai said. Jaejoong smiled, understanding.

"It seems like you're one of the youngest since Baekhyun and Chen were the beagle line, Kai? Sehun? or Tao?" Jaejoong asked.

"Kai" Kai introduced himself.

"Oh so where is Sehun--- oh wait I think I knew already" He said and pointed at a certain guy with blank expression.

"Yes" Sehun answered Jaejoong's unvoiced question, like he's expecting for him to asked if ever he's Sehun or not.

"Oh, so I'm guessing the guy beside you is Tao? You look like what Dara's description is" Tao simply nods his head, quite amuse as to how Jaejoong memorized all of their names so quickly.

"Ah Kris?" Jajoong said and points the tallest guy in the table.

"Like what Dara's description, tall, cold like aura and handsome" Jaejoong praised, Chen and Baek scoffed at Kris secretly. Kris nodded and sips his juice and was about to say something but only to spat some squirts of juice as he speaks. Everyone laughed, including Dara.

"Forgot to add 'likes to ruin his cold image at a proximity of 5 seconds' " Dara said. Jaejoong chuckled and unconsciously puts his arms around Dara's shoulder. Luhan, who saw it first looks away at the sight and forced a smile at Chen, who's beside him. Chen snorts at the said friend and nudge him.

"So, let me continue, Xiumin? The mantou like guy?" He said and points at Xuimin.

"It's Baozi babe" Dara said. Everyone stop whatever they were doing just to stare at the two couple.

"Oh Baozi?"

"Yes Baozi, it is also mantou" Dara explained.

"Oh mantou is Chinese right??" Jaejoong asked and squeezed Dara's shoulder.

"It's Chinese"

"Chinese, right. Oh so he's Chinese too?"

"No, only Lay, Tao, Kris, Luhan"

"Ohhh I see" Jaejoong said, and both couple looked at them, Everyone looked away and secretly gulped. They aren't quite comfortable at the said couple, the sensation is still new to them, even for Lay who stared at them too is quite awkward with the situation, even though he knew about them, it's still the first time he saw them act lovey-dovey infront of them and for the very first time--- he felt empty and quite jealous.

He sighed. Jaejoong is really lucky to have Dara with him. Lay not knowing at all, his thoughts about the said couple are the thoughts that were running to the other's mind as well.

"Jaejoong hyung is so lucky"

 


scroll-divider.gif

Author's note: /hides in the corner. Okay you are all free to kill me now. Tho I warned you already that there is a secret character, it was even in the forward next to Exo! If you've read my now deleted forward's note, it was said that it was based on Bangtan's song called "Beautiful". The MV was about Taehyung, Jungkook, J-hope and Jimin liking the same girl and like stepping in their game to get the girl's heart but in the end the girl left them. But in this story the girl has already someone, which is Jaejoong !!! (Since many of you guys wanted it to be Jaejoong, I'm actually debating whether I'll put Jiyong or Donghae but Jae is very fitting though) I actually wanted to let Dara give them cold shoulders at their confessions to her but since Dara's image is cute, bubbly and innocent like-- it wasn't very fitting so here's the outcome.

Omg I'm very sorry if the ending or so-- but yeah I'm really not good at ending stuffs-- you know like always. So good news, if you skipped this chapter, which is alright to me (No, not really) you can just simply wait for the alternative chapters.

JUST TO REMIND YOU THO YOU CAN STILL VOTE! Currently Luhan is leading then CHANYEOL yes the no.1 fanboy came in second after having the third place that were tied with Lay, then Kris is in the third spot and replaced Lay's spot.

JUST TO REMIND YOU AGAIN! THE POLL-- I cut it into three because practically-- it only gives 4 options meaning, I can't fit 12 boys in it-- basically I have to cut them intro 3. So meaning-- it doesn't mean that in every poll you only have to choose one, you can choose whoever you want-- am I getting the idea right? anyway this is very long omg.

SO LASTLY: While you guys waits for the alternative endings, I'll put this into complete status and edits it. Then after the editing is done, I'll post the very first A.E! yay! And before I forgot I WILL SHAMELESSLY ASK FOR LOOONG COMMENTS ONCE AGAIN PREETTTTY PLEASE? I would love to read all of your lovely, if-not-lovely-mid-lovely comments/MEH

Ps: Whoever reads my "Darabbles" I'm sorry for not updating it. I'm currently having no-feels at the moment so please understand. I already wrote too many one shots but it isn't done yet, I've always stop at the very middle IDEK why-- me not happens to be good in endings stays-- it I'm sorry. I really need a beta reader. Okay bye. THANKS FOR READING THIS CRAP I LOVR YOU ALL- EM♥. Huhu sorry for the very looong A/N!