Valentines Day-not 3.0

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

C o n t i n u a t i o n.

*Baekhyun's Point of View*

"I heard that Dara Park is back?" The puppy like guy said as he fish out his mini mirror and checks his eyeline.

"Yeah, We saw her already" Suho said and rolls his eyes.

Baekhyun keeps hearing things about that Dara, their goddess is back. He grew curiosity because all of them are saying she is more beautiful now, more feminine, more lady-like.

He knows Dara but never saw her in person. He knew she was beautiful, He knew she was popular, Everytime he hear Dara's name on someones mouth he'll go eavesdrop, though it is bad, But what can he do, curiosity kills the cat.

 

While on his thoughts he felt Suho and others stops on their tracks.

"Who is she?" He heard Kai asked.

"Sandara Park" Suho answered.

He quickly diverts his attention to where Suho and others eyes we're. He then saw her, wearing her uniform beautifully, He was shocked, He never expects Dara would be this beautiful upfront, He flinched as he watch her every move, How she flaunts her hand as she walks looks so beautiful, How her aura fills the hallway,She looks like an angel to be very honest and Baekhyun couldn't help but to admire her from afar.

"Dara huh" He murmurs.

"Goddess indeed"

 

*Kyungsoo's Point of View*

He was running down the hallway when he first saw her. He was late because he had to finish cooking for his other friends, It's his duty, though they said it's unnecessary but he insisted for he enjoys cooking as he enjoys the presence of his friends eating his special kimchi spaghetti happily. He was panting when he reached the school's gate.

And then he saw her, going out from her car. He stops from his tracks, He then saw a kitten wandering around.

There's no one around since the bell already rang and then he saw her squatting picking the lost kitten and gave it to her driver,

He watched say things like 'Watch him for me' He smiled.

He knows this prestigious school he just entered we're all rich and high classed. But never knew this kind of girl exist. He never knew that someone like her will do such a thing, If he saw the same scenario with a different girl, That girl will probably just ignore the lost stray and even give it some disgusting look, But she was different.

"I want someone like her" Kyungsoo.

 

*Xiumin's Point of View*

 

He first saw her the first time she came back from hiatus, She was in the campus' cafeteria, She was passing by while all of them are feasting for the food Kyungsoo just prepared specially for them.

 

"Hey Xiumin hyung! Why aren't you eating?" Chanyeol asked but no responce we're heard.

 

"Yah hyung! Are you gonna eat your food or I'll go eat it myself ?" Tao asked as he ready himself to conquer Xiumin's food.

 

Xiumin glared at him. "Don't you dare" He hissed.

 

"You're spacing out earlier hyung" Baekhyun said.

 

He sighs, who wouldn't space out if such beauty passed by someone?

 

That night he can't get Dara out of his head, How pretty her face is, and how angelic her smile was. And the day Tao keeps on babbling things about Dara he can't help but feel a little jealousy inside him, Tao was lucky enough to see Dara upclose He is wondering if how beautiful she is upclose.

So he asked them how pretty she was and Tao answered him yes with exclamation on his voice.

He grew curious , He wanted to see her, until that time the two idiots, namely Chanyeol and Tao who keeps on fighting that Dara was theirs, It was the first time he agreed on Tao's perspective of him to Dara.

He was amused. She was so beautiful upfront, Though it's a really unexpected for their second encounter.

He noted himself to eat the half amount of Chanyeol and Tao's food later at lunch for their punishment.

But he never expected for them to like her at the same time, It was like it'll be the last thing on his mind to do and theirs too. It was really unexpected. He wanted to just shove all away his feelings for him, But he wanted to have her too.

"I want you too, but, do you want me too?" Xiumin

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KWILL'S NEW MV TEASER IS OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING LIKE WTF WTF WTF ! :(((((((((((((((((

I haven't watch it yet, and had no plans on watching it :(

please comfort me :(

and bc of that, this is all I can do :(

Sorry :((((((((

9 down 3 more to go :( who is left?