LuDara

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

NOTE: Majority of you all were LuDara, /sad so I will just feed you up with lots of pick-up lines. /le me hides after.

 

**

2/12: Pick-up lines at it's best

**

 

Dara followed Luhan after requesting her on a one on one talk.

 

"Oh, where is he?" Dara asked herself after losting track of Luhan, she looked from her left but no Lu Han was found, She looked on her front, but no one's around, she spins around 180 degrees but still no Luhan, and when she looked on her left, she saw him flashing his camera on her face, she was shocked and almost lost her balance. She frowns.

 

"Yah, you've scared me---"

 

"I'm not a photographer" Lu Han suddenly said, Dara's face had this big question mark on.

 

"But I can picture me and you together" Lu Han said as he wiggles his eyebrow, Dara blushed.

 

"They say, dating is a number game..."

 

 

"So can I get your number??" Dara doesn't know what to do, what the hell is he doing? But she finds it cute. Dara was them shocked when she met her eyes with a doe eyed like eyes.

 

"Do you have a map?" Lu Han asked. Dara blinked.

 

"Huh?" Dara asked absentmindly.

 

"I think I'm getting lost in your eyes" Dara blushed in the process, Lu Han sure hits her soft spot.

 

"Guess what??" Luhan suddenly asked.

 

"Huh, what?"

 

"My doctor says I'm lacking of Vitamin U" This time Dara couldn't help but giggle.

 

"Don't laugh" Luhan said that made Dara stopped on cue.

 

"You never know who could be falling with that kind of laugh" Lu Han shots and winks at the same time, While Dara flushed red.

 

"Stop this" Dara pled.

 

"I can't stop---"

 

 

 

"Thinking of you"

 

 

"You're so chessy!" Dara said and laughs.

 

"It's good--"

 

 

 

 

"To have you in my heart" Luhan shots again.

 

 

"Okay, let's stop with your pranks, what do you want?" Dara asked still laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

"You" Lu Han pointed her, Dara stops on her tracks.

 

"What?"

 

"I like you" Lu Han said, this time a little serious.

 

"Thank you" Dara said and showed him a smile.

 

"But I can't return your feelings back" She added, Lu Han gave her a frown and an Oh.

 

"I'm sorry, but thank you fot liking me, I have tons of flaws but you still choose to like me, thank you"

 

"No, you don't have flaws at all!" Lu Han retorts back. Dara gave him a smile.

 

"I have, no one's perfect, only God is, and you do have flaws too"

 

"I know you deserve someone better than me, I'm sure there is someone out there, for sure there is! Look you're handsome and I'm sure, just little tinsy bit of manliness and a dash of anti-chessyness, you're all good! Every girl will swoon over you" Dara said.

 

"Even you?" Lu Han said, Dara chuckles.

 

"Silly, but who knows? But for the meantime, we can always be friends." Lu Han smiled, she really is nice and I've regreted nothing.

 

Lu Han mentally wrote the things he should do after.

*Be manly &

*Decrease your chessyness