Valentines Day-not 2.0

Beautiful [Multiple Shots]

C o n t i n u a t i o n.

*Suho's Point of View*

He already knew Sandara Park is, He knew about her outstanding beauty, He knew her so well, to be very honest he liked her already before transferring,

He saw her, In a certain place, where books are all over the place, where silence we're observed, where people we're on their different dreamlands. He saw her, there on his favorite spot, where the natural light of the sun's sunlight where hovering that certain spot. Where you can hear the birds humming different kinds of harmony, where you can freely say im free for about how many hours you've wanted too.

He saw her on her finest sunday dress, holding a certain book, a book called 'Beastly' the modern version of 'The Beauty and The Beast' same old story, same old plot and same old ending, A beast who's as jerk as a jerk we're being punished by some witch and Beauty being the savior. And will live happily ever after--not.

He wanted to tell her, He wanted to ask her, on why is she reading those kinds of stories that always had a happy ending. But in real life people doesn't have and will never had happy endings.

He stops on his tracks as he saw her wipe something off her beautiful face as she write down some on a piece of paper. She then quickly look at her watch and panicked and grabs her things absentmindlessly. And when there's no sight of her anywhere he went to his favorite spot and saw the piece of note she wrote awhile ago.

"I've cried again after reading you for the nth time, How wish I can saw someone like him, and have a happy ending, though I knew happy endings do not exist, but I'am somehow still wishing it to come true and--"

The note wasn't finished at all. And that day onwards he wanted to see her again, He wanted to talk to her and ask what's the words that are left unsaid. And so he did. He did saw her again. But couldn't talk her because the day they all saw her, It was the day we're all of them are eager to have her. Sadly, but he can't do anything about it, He is just like all of them, wanting to have her as theirs.

"My beauty, I can be the beast of your heart"- Suho.

 

*Sehun's Point of View*

He woke up sober on his bed, Once again he felt the world hovering on his shoulders, The same weight he have whenever he woke up being greeted by the sun's sunlight.

Just a normal day once again where Oh Sehun waking up and preparing himself for school. He was known for his coldness, and for his imfamous cold aura, He doesn't talk that much, He never utters words that are longer than the shortest he can imagine to say or answer.

But once he saw her, the famous goddess of his new campus, He keeps muttering things on his head, He maybe not saying it aloud but he knows he is speaking to much for her in his mind. He wanted her too, because he saw himself in her. He saw that there's a certain thing on her that are synonymous to him and his personality.

"I want her, to be mine"- Sehun

 

*Kai's Point of View*

He loves flirting as much as he loves dancing, He treat girls like trashes, He doesn't give a damn. 

But this perspective in his life changed when he saw her last week before he transfer to his new school, where she was walking down the busy street of Hongdae being perfect as ever while wearing a cute masked. He walk down pass her and stops his tracks when he knows she is infront of him already.

She flinched, He grins and extends his hands to her.

"Hi I'am Kai" He said.

She just looked at him and about to pass by him but he stops her.

"What's your name?" He asked. But again he was ignored.

He sighs and let her go but he never expects that she'll bow to him before walking away completely,

He flinch and smiled. "What a weird girl"

And since that day the image of the girl he encountered keeps lingering on his mind. He can't get her off of his mind. He only knew her brown orbs, but he knew she is incredibly beautiful behind that mask.

But when the day he saw a girl with the same eyes like her he flinched and his heart started thumping hard.

t was her. He knew it was her. Because his heart says so.

"Who is her?"

He asked the guys he was with. But he was shocked when he saw them being mesmerized by her beauty.

"Sandara Park"He heard his Suho said.

"Sandara Park" He murmurs to himself as he keeps on muttering Dara's name over and over again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And because :( Im still depressed this is all i can do :(

I have to finish the other POV's :( 6 done 6 more to go.

and Iam sorry if this is crappy and lame and boring and all..

It is needed in the story :(

Please do leave a comment :( /cries

Im still hurt :( Chanyeol+girl=hugging :( /crey