Christmas special

My last year in Horikoshi High

*Merry Christmas*

 

 
"wahaa my bones are breaking" Daiki complained
 
"exactly... it's exceptionally tiring today" Yuto said.
 
"hmm perhaps because today is Christmas, so we gave it all for our fans."Yabu laughed.
 
"Chinen~ what are you looking for"Yuto asked.
 
"Yamachan. where is he?"
 
"he went to wash up. he's soaked in sweat as usual." Daiki answered
 
"the clean freak hahaa" everyone laughed at Hikaru's comment.
 
Chinen picked up his phone as it rang.
 
"Moshi Moshi" he answered 
 
"merry Christmas Chinen Niichan!" a little girl's voice is heard on the other end of the call.
 
"Kumiko-chan, merry Christmas" Chinen answered happily.
 
"Niichan~ is otosan there?"
 
"ahh haha you're not looking for me? hmm you don't want presents from me?" Chinen answered cheekily.
 
"I want! arigatou Niichan!" the girl cheered. Chinen's heart melt in her innocent happiness.
"you'll receive at least 8 this Christmas" Chinen whispered.
 
she laughed.
 
"your otosan is bathing.... oh oh he's back... but I want to talk to you more, Kumiko-chan" Chinen teased.
"heh chi, nande? Kumiko?" Ryosuke's eyes brightened up.
 
"you heard your dad right , Kumiko?..."
 
she laughed again.
 
"I don't wanna pass my phone over.." Chinen said to the phone.
 
but both father-daughter protested, leaving Chinen giggling nonstop.
 
"ah you two are so cute... Niichan will visit you tomorrow okay?"
 
"yes, Niichan... all of you?"
 
"yes! see you Kumiko " Chinen cheered and passed the phone to the already impatient Ryosuke. 
 
Yamada POV
 
"Kumiko~ merry Christmas!"
"otosan!" the bright voice of hers really melts me.
"otosan, how's the concert? I wanna go" she sounded disappointed .
 
"it's great Kumiko. don't be sad dear, I can give you a personal concert later." I giggled.
 
"hai~" she doesn't sound excited.
 
"you don't want otosan to give you a private performance?" I deliberately gave a sad tone.
 
"haha, otosan, of course I want!" she brightened up.
 
"tomorrow the rest of hsj can give our princess a performance too! right guys?" I called out to the rest, and they responded with a loud yes.
 
"otosan, I'm so bored at home.grandma isn't playing with me, she's just watching tv"
 
"then play with mummy" I giggled
 
"mummy went out. she went for a Christmas gathering"
 
"heh?! she just recovered ~" Baka, she really dunno how to think for herself.
 
"yea. her friend came and kidnapped her" 
 
"kidnapped?" I can't help but laughed at Kumiko's choice of words. her limited vocabulary always tickles me.
 
"otosan~"
 
"ah, Kumiko, can you ask your grandma to send me the address of where she is? I'll see to it" 
 
"are you tired, otosan?"
 
"a little~ but when I see my two darlings, I'll be energetic!" I teased.
 
"otosan, I'll give you a massage when you come home"
 
I giggled.
 
I ended the call soon after and a thought ran through my mind.
...
 
"Mirai! why didn't you come with your husband? we haven't heard you talk about your husband"
i sat around a huge table with 8 couples and 1 'single' -me. I should have resisted at all cost, now the whole dinner is just spent listening to my female colleagues boasting about their husbands. managers? businessman? detectives? whatever-.- if you know who my husband is, you'll definitely shut up or even roll off your chairs.
 
it has been a few months since ryosuke announced about his marriage officially. it did shock his fans and agency, and i swear i thought his agency will kick him out. but... somehow the agency tolerated everything... They realised Ryosuke is a money maker for the company and there's no way they kick him out. his fans had mixed feelings but his fame didnt seem to dwindle much... he is just too irresistible not to love.
 
i didn't want him to reveal my identity though, cause i don't want my private life to affect his work..if people knew my husband is him, they are bound to pester me to get autograph and all sorts of nonsense. 
 
though Ryosuke has been telling me it's okay to say, I really just don't want to disturb his career.
 
"My husband is busy with work." I giggled pretentiously.
 
"what does he work in?" 
 
is there a need to know?! seriously peeved me off.
 
I hesitated.
 
"there's no need to be embarrassed if your husband is not like ours." and a few of the ladies giggled among themselves.
 
I blushed...
 
"Konnichiwa minna-san" the voice a guy is heard and a pair of warm hands wrapped me from behind.
 
his body scent is so sweet smiling, my heart starts thumping fast. it's a familiar scent...
 
"nande?!" i looked at everyone's shocked face and only then, i turned around, realising...
 
"Ryosuke?!"
 
"May I seat here?" he asked the rest, and he took the seat beside me. he laid his arms on my shoulder and pulled me closer.
 
"OH MY GOODNESS.... Mirai-chan, you know Yamada Ryosuke?!" my female colleagues all gave a shocked expression.
 
"er..."
 
"Of course, she knows! I'm her husband" Ryosuke said proudly.
"Ryo..." I looked at him in teary eyes. He really did it for me... 
 
His other hand grabbed mine and rubbed it, while giving me a warm smile.
 
I looked at my female colleagues and they all looked embarrassed.. i finally got my revenge on their mocking previously.
 
suddenly, Ryosuke stood up and signalled me to get up too.
 
"I would like to have my wife back... i like to have a date with her, if it's okay with you guys" he asked politely.
 
"er...of course.... see ya Mirai" they looked at me in jealous eyes, some have their eyes fixed on Ryosuke because he looked so charming today.
 
...
We walked out of the restaurant hand-in-hand.. His warm hand is so comforting and heart-warming. I don't wanna let go.
 
"Aren't you tired?"
 
"Nope...we have a date to go to" he said confidently.
 
"Ryo~" i looked at him.
 
He giggled. He took off his jacket and pulled it over me.
 
He wrapped his arm on my shoulder and pulled me really close. I feel his body heat and this instant, I really wanna cuddle in his embrace like a little puppy in the arms of its owner.
"if you are not feeling well, just lean on me~ I'll take care of you, kays? I wanna spend this christmas with you alone"
 
"hai" I blushed.
 
We walked down the snowy road... we didn't speak much but he's constant warmth just melt my heart. In no time, he brought me to a very romantically-lighted ferris wheel.
 
"two please" he said to the operator and the operater showed us to one of the capsules.
 
I thought he'll sit opposite me but instead he sat closely beside me, still wrapping his arm around me, constantly drowning me in his warmth, sweet breathe and body scent.
 
"Mirai~"
 
I looked at him.
 
"You know, we barely had proper dates... since so much happened..." he looked a little down.
 
"every moment with you is sweet... it's fine even if there isn't a proper date... moreover, aren't we going dating now" I comforted him by tugging myself even tighter in his arms 
 
"can I ask you something, Mirai?"
"anything..."
 
He held my hands tightly and looked into my eyes.
 
"you've gone through so much because of me... is there ever once that you regretted liking me, or wanted to go back in time and rewrite the past to one that involves no interaction between us"
"Ryo...." I can sense his nervousness.
 
"It's hard thinking that it's a one-sided love and what's more, you are an artiste... the gap between us is really huge..." i said
 
he looks down like as though he lost the battle.
 
"but, despite so, i nver once regretted liking you."
 
"really?!" his eyes brightened up.
 
"hai" I pinched his cheeks.
He giggled and then suddenly, he pulled me into his embrace.
"Mirai~ it never was a one-sided love. Thanks for holding on and giving me such a wonderful family.... i'll give you ALL my love for the tears you shed...okay" he whispered in my ears.
 
"Ryo~it tickles" his lips nibbled on my earlopes.
 
he moved towards my cheeks and left a quick kiss on it, before moving to my lips.
"aieru.... sarangheyo...I love you.... wo ai ni.... ti amo....my one and only Mirai~" he said before he presses his lips on mine.
 
 
"me too" i thought to myself.