SP - 4 END

My last year in Horikoshi High

Yamada POV

good thing I still have a few slices of my favorite strawberry shortcake. maybe she likes it too.
 
suddenly there are loud wails of crying from the living room. I was startled by it... I dropped the knife and went straight to the source of cries.
 
"Kumiko! why are you crying?"
 
she closed her eyes and cry so loud, I feel utterly helpless.
 
"I wanna go home!!!!! Yuma Niichan!"
 
"here here... it's me Ryosuke Niichan. remember me?"
 
she stopped her wailing and wiped her tears as she took a peep at me.
 
"Niichan~"
 
"sorry to scare you" I wiped the remaining tears off her face and pulled her in for an embrace.
 
I really hope she's my daughter.
 
I brought the cakes and she loved it. we have the same preference. awesome.
"Niichan, have you recovered?"
 
I almost forgot that she saw me faint.
 
"hai. sorry to scare you."
 
she came cuddling beside me and I do feel a feeling of coziness and fuzziness within me. 
 
"Kumiko..."
 
"yes, Niichan?"
 
"do you miss your daddy? do you wanna see him?"
 
"yes! other people can play with mummy and daddy, but I only have mummy... I wanna play with daddy too!"
 
"what if... what if...I am your daddy?"
"it'll be great! I love to be with Niichan!" she threw her arms over my waist n gave me a hug.

my fingers ran through her long wavy hair. I quickly wipe the single drop of tear that escape my teary eyes in case she sees it. 
 
"Kumiko, I'll bring you to your daddy right now."
 
"honto?!"
 
"hai...lets take a walk there, shall we?" I stretched out my hand, hoping she'll entrust herself to me.
 
and she did. her hand is so tiny and cold.
 
the night is even colder... and what we're going face later will be rough for 3 of us, especially Kumiko who knows nothing about what happened. 
 
Kumiko, I promise I'll not hurt you. I said to myself as I look at her.
 
"Kumiko, I'll carry you. that way it'll be less cold" I bent down and picked her up.
 
she wrapped her hands around my neck and her icy fingers became warmer instantly.
 
"are you feeling better?"
 
"yes Niichan. you're warm" she smiled.
 
"that's because I'm a guy"
 
"guys are warmer?"
 
I giggled "you'll learn when you are older"
 
"Yuma Niichan is warm too... but my mum is really cold"
 
"Niichan can give my mum a hug too"
 
I was stunned at her comment. Mirai~ can I?
 
"otosan"
 
"heh? Kumiko?"
 
"it'll be great if you're my dad~" she whispered in my ears.
 
"Kumiko~"
 
I walked and walked with Kumiko in my arms. she's soundly asleep. smiling.
 
my feet got heavier and heavier. my vision is blurring.
 
I rubbed my eyes, but it got worst. the road in front is spinning again.
 
"Kumiko~ wake up" 
 
I fell on the floor. I made sure Kumiko isn't hurt from the fall, but I am too weak to stand up.
"why I'm feeling ~" my vision turned black and I crashed on the hard ground with Kumiko tightly in my arms.
 
---
Mirai POV
 
ring ring ring.
 
"Moshi Moshi"
 
"Okasan!!!!!!! save us!!!!"
 
"Kumiko!!! where are you!!!!"
 
"long time no see, Shida Mirai."
 
"nande?"
 
"don't remember me? Your best friend, Mariya"
 
"Mariya~ what are you doing with Kumiko?!!!!"
 
"so.... this Kumiko.... she's not even supposed to be here in the world, if it wasn't for me. the one with his child should be me!!!!"
 
"Mariya!!! don't hurt her please!!! she's all I've got"
 
"don't worry. I won't hurt her. what I want is ..."
 
a photo message came at the same time. the photo~ 
 
"Yamada-kun!!!!" his body is hanged from a bar, with hands is tied on the bar. 
 
"if I can't get him, I won't let anyone else get him!"
 
"Mariya! NO!!!! he doesn't like me, you misunderstand! there's nothing between us...! he's just pitying me."
 
"really... that's not what he said..."
 
what?! Yamada, are you Baka?! what did you tell her?! no nooo you don't love me. nooo. why did you have to say that. you'll be killed. my mind is all in a confusion.
 
"if you wanna see him for the last time... come to this place"
 
I received a message with an address.
 
"I'll kill them both if you dare call the police or anyone."
 
toot......
 
"Mariya!!!!!!"
 
no no, I can't let him die.
 
I grabbed my sweater and dashed out of the house.
 
"ITAI!!!!" I tripped over a stone. I care less of the blood that's oozing out my knee. I have no time to think. my mind is stuck with the image of Yamada-kun being tied up.... will she whip and lash him to death?!!! my mind start to imagine the bloody scene.
 
thankfully, there is a cab.
 
within a short 10 minutes, I reached.
 
it's a warehouse.
 
I've watched such kidnapping dramas but I never thought it'll happen in reality.
 
"Yamada-kun!!!"
Mariya wore a mask over her face and stood beside Yamada with a knife on her hand.
 
"you're finally here..."
 
she ran the knife over his top, ripping the top few buttons, revealing his bare chest.
 
tears rolled down his face. but he remained silent. 
 
"Yamada-kun!!!tell her you don't like me!!!! it's the fact, so just say it! I don't need you to take any responsibility for Kumiko or me... im glad you gave me Kumiko, so I'll work hard to forget you. so you don't need to pity me or feel the need to repay me!"
 
"I don't know how to say that~" he said weakly.
"what do you mean?! Baka! she's going to kill you, just say it!"
 
"I CAN'T cause I LOVE YOU! ALL THIS WHILE, ever since the time we cleaned the toilet , I LOVE YOU! when you said you hated me, I got so mad cause I can tolerate my anti fans saying that about me, but I can't accept the girl I love saying that! I hated myself for being mean to you, but everytime I ignored you or shouted at you, my heart hurts like hell. when Chinen told me that you were the one who's there for me when I most need, I really wanted to see you and apologise for all the misunderstandings, but you left with scars. it's not just guilt I felt, it's pain, regrets because I hurt the girl I love! and I didn't even get to say it! I even caused you to have Kumiko and I was afraid that I have ruined your life! I'm not gonna run away from this. I'm sorry you have to take care of Kumiko yourself, she is a good girl so I think it won't be difficult raising her. Yuma-kun will take good care of you!"
"what are you saying, yamada-kun" my tears are running like water tap. I'm touched by his words and I am finally convince that I'm not at all invisible in his eyes. I never wanted to believe such a guy like him will love me.
 
"let Kumiko and Mirai go... kill me cause I'll never ever love you."
 
"Nooo!" I dashed towards yamada who is prepared to face death. I wrapped my arms around him, totally ignoring the looming threat who stood beside me.
 
"go away, Mirai... she'll kill you" 
 
I tiptoed and pressed my lips on his.
"Mirai~"
I silenced him with the kiss and we became absorbed into the passionate moment.  I ran my hands on his back...his scent, his tasty thin lips, his warmth radiating from his chest... these are more than familiar... as if it was just yesterday when he took me wholly.... I'm craving for the kiss and he is insanely hot even in such critical moments. 5 years... it seemed like my love for him is again ignited. 
 
"that's right, I'll kill her"
 
"don't hurt her!" yamada shouted.
"no! i had enough of you Mariya! Yamada is mine, I won't let you hurt him! you !" I pushed her to the ground.
 the knife on her hand pressed onto my skin.
 
"Mirai!!! Bakaaa! I'm yours!!! forever! why do you have to be so silly to throw your life at her! I'm not worth you doing all this for me.
are you happy now, Mariya!"
 
wait a minute~ I'm not dead. it doesn't even hurt. I can hear yamada's cries loud and clear.
 
I pull myself up.
 
"Mirai~ thank goodness you're okay, but how? you're not even bleeding" yamada and I looked at each other in shock.
 
"of course she's fine~" Mariya unmasked herself.
 
"ONEESAN!"
 
heh? Mariya is not Mariya and Yamada called her Oneesan? just when things are getting confusing, 3 more figures walked towards me.
 
I backed my steps and moved towards Yamada as I grew fearful. I grabbed his shirt.
 
"Minna?" yamada said.
 
what the hell is happening.. it's Yuto, Daiki and Chinen.
 
"Chihiro-san, your acting is superb"
 
"of course" she giggled.
 
"wait, all this is staged?" I interrupted.
 
"of course, if not, you two idiots won't be honest with each other. you guys just need a little push..." Daiki said.
"this is so mean!" I hit yamada.
"Itai! I don't know about their plan. I fell for it too... I swear"
 
I know he is being truthful but I just can't help but stare sternly at him.
the lady giggled.
 
she walked forward and started untying the ropes on Yamada.
 
"I won't hurt my little brother, right?"
 
"Oneesan~"
 
"I told you I'll help. so next time, don't keep things from me."
the siblings hugged.
 
"ah, Gomenasai, Shida Mirai, for everything, including my idiotic brother who is so slow and retarded when comes to love. and sorry for scaring you today." she pull me into her embrace.
 
"my brother is a good guy. he loves you a lot." she whispered to me.
 
"and he knows nothing about today. I spiked his food."
 
"no wonder I feel so dizzy! what about Kumiko?" yamada asked.
"I brought her home... she has your eyes yamachan. and she's really adorable" Chinen replied.
 
"oh gosh, Mirai, your knee is bleeding. where did you hurt yourself?"
 
"ah I~ fell on my way here" my heart is beating so fast when yamada got very close to me.. i could hear his breathing sound.
 
he examined my wound. he grabbed my arms and pull me to his back.
 
"what are you doing, yamada-kun"
 
he piggybacked me and I could feel the muscles on his arms.
 
"I'll bring you to a clinic to get treated"
 
...
"Yamada-kun, i can walk...you don't have to carry me" I said. After visiting the clinic, he insisted that he piggyback me home and refuse to let me down. Yet he doesn't speak a word.
 
/silence/
 
"say something yamada-kun"
 
He stopped.
 
"Mirai~ i mean those stuff i said inside. my sis may have staged everything, but what i said are all true. don't leave me please"
 
"Yamada-kun..."
 
"what can i do to make you believe me"
 
"...aieru" i finally said it without any pushing, or disturbance from around.
 
"Mirai~" He put me down and turned towards me. My heart is beating so fast and loud that I was so afraid he could hear it.
 
He cupped my face and then, I saw how amazingly flawless his face was against the night sky.
"aieru" he said.
 
he slowly, gently pressed his lips on mine. it is the most gentle one ever.
I wrap my arms around his neck, took in a deep breathe and asked, "Ryosuke, can i have the whole of you?"
 
"yes. i'm yours... forever." He pressed his lips against mine again and this time, he wrap me tightly in his arms. I don't ever wanna leave this guy ever again.
 
...
1 year later
 
his sleeping face is so peaceful. although he is mine now, i still feel his irresistible hotness. i traced my fingers from his eyebrows and his eyelashes (it's so long), down his nose and to his lips...his lips is so soft... i love the feeling when he touch his lips on mine. my fingers continue to trace down his neck...i love wrapping my arms around his neck, especially on a cold day cause it is so warm. i love to bury my face on his neck and have his fingers run through my hair. everytime i feel stress, or have a bad day, he always comforts me with a great big hug and wraps me in bed. he never asks anything in return, even when he is stress at work, he tries to hide it. I am so thankful to have him by my side. 
 
 
 
 
"ahh" I crash onto his body.
 
"hey Ryosuke" i tried to lift myself up...but then i gave up cause it is so comfy in his arms.
 
"how long have you been staring at me sleeping"
 
"when did i?!"
 
"lier...as a punishment" he flipped me instantly and now i am pressed onto the bed with him above me. his soft,sweet lips pressed onto mine, and he gently explored my mouth with his tongue...
 
"Ryosuke~"
 
"nande." he moved his lips down to my neck and...
 
"hey~" i felt that he left a love bite on me.
 
he wiped the hair off my face and wanted to continue carassing me when...
 
"ohayou okasan, otosan!"
in a frenzy, I kicked Ryosuke off me violently and he fell off the bed.
 
"ah itai! what's that for, Mirai!" 
 
i ignored him. "Kumiko, let's go wash up." i hurried out of the room, and sticking out my tongue at Ryosuke as I walked out. he pouted.
sometimes i think i feel the both of us are really childish, and i wondered if we ever be matured enough to bring up kumiko. but all these worries were needless because i have such an amazing husband, Ryosuke, who strives to do his best for the family.
 
"hey stop pushing Ryosuke!" but there are times like this I really wanna smack him. "the toilet is so small..."
 
"Kumiko, you wanna brush teeth with otosan right?" he cheekily asked.
 
"both!" she cheered and grabbed both of us by the arms
 
 
 
------------------end---------------------------
Thanks to everyone for your support! and i hope everyone liked the story.
 
My next long fanfic will be more action-packed... just a short sneakpeak to the next story>> it involves, a lost prince...2 brothers, 1 sister....and alot of chasing, fighting, protecting.... not forgetting a forbidden love. there'll be international cast as well. Hope for your support and the title for now will be "The lost prince"