Meet Again

Confessions of my Obsession
(The following Thursday.)
 
Minhyuk and I were sitting at our usual spot during athletics when I got a note from the office saying that I was to leave at the end of the current period.
 
I never got out early unless I was throwing up a lung or running a fever, but never for anything else.
 
"Why do you think you might be getting out early?," Minhyuk asked as he glanced over the piece of paper in my hand.
 
"I don't know. I never leave early for anything," I replied, still puzzled.
 
"There's a first time for everything, Jae Jae," Minhyuk said with a twinkle in his eye.
 
I knew he was referring to last weekend when I told him about my evening with Peniel. I even told Minhyuk about Peniel walking me home and, surprisingly, Minhyuk wasn't mad. He was relieve that 1) Peniel was such a gentleman to me and 2) that I didn't walk home alone in the sketchy part of town like the weekend prior.
 
"Anything in particular you're meaning, Minhyukkie?," I teasingly asked. We both knew what he meant.
 
"Yes, there's a first time for you to pay for my gas in my car."
 
"Yah, you said I didn't have to reimburse you for driving me around!"
 
"Haha maybe so, but there's still a first time for that to happen."
 
"But, but I don't even drive your car!," I rebutted.
 
"But I drive you around to places when you need it. Plus, it's nice to pay your driver every once in a while," he pointed out.
 
"I... But you... Fine, I quit," I declared. There's no such thing as arguing with Minhyuk, he always wins one way or another.
 
"I'm just giving you a hard time, Jae Jae," Minhyuk said in a baby voice while pinching my cheeks.
 
After he was done toying with my face, he took the paper out of my hands and looked it over again. He let out a sigh and replaced it back into my open palm.
 
"Let's hope it's nothing bad," Minhyuk said worriedly.
 
I nodded my head then shoved the note into the front pocket of my basketball shorts. I was really hoping it wasn't anything bad.
 
*            *            *            *
 
"Where are you going?," Peniel questioned as I started to pass by him. Hearing his voice made me stop dead in my tracks and turn to face him.
 
Damn. Peniel had just finished peeling off his sweat soaked athletic shirt and was standing half in front of me. I wish he knew what he does to me. Not really.
 
His abs were glistening with sweat and it took every bit of me not to stare at his gloriousness but one look went straight to my southern regions. I prayed to God he didn't see the slight tent in my jeans.
 
"I have to leave. I won't be here for the rest of the day," I said as calmly and nonchalantly as I could.
 
His face dropped for a split second but he quickly smiled at me. "Cool. At least you won't have to listen to the boring lecture next period," he said while tossing his sweaty shirt into his locker, "but, if you don't mind me asking, why are you leaving?"
 
"I don't know actually," I said while pulling out the slip of paper from my pocket to reread it. "It doesn't say anything other than 'Sungjae is to leave at the start of next period. He will not be returning for the day.'"
 
Just then Peniel decided to take off his shorts, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.
 
I nearly had a heart attack when I saw him sweaty and almost completely like that. Letting my eyes wander down his god forbidden body, my pants got tight when I looked down at his boxers and caught a silhouette of his manhood. It was the first time I had ever been this close to him to be able to see the outline of his .
 
My pulse quickened and suddenly the room felt hot. I looked up quickly so he wouldn't catch me staring but it was too late. When I looked up his eyes were on me with amusement filled in them. He smirked slightly and I felt a blush creep upon my cheeks.
 
"Well, I'll miss you next period. See you tomorrow, Jae," Peniel said cooly as he turned toward his locker to pull out his uniform and finish getting dressed.
 
"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Peniel," I said quickly then started my way back towards the main office.
 
Jae. He's never called me that before, only Minhyuk. It felt nice to hear him say my nickname like that though, like it just rolled off his tongue so smoothly as if he had always called me that. Him saying Jae sent tingles down my spine and baby butterflies erupted in my stomach. Peniel always has a way of doing that to me, not that I mind.
 
When I finally got to the office my mouth dropped open and I nearly fell over. I couldn't believe who I saw waiting for me by the doors.
 
"H-hyung?," I said cautiously. It had been almost five years since I last saw him but he didn't change much from the last time.
 
A smile formed upon his lips as he looked over and finally saw me.
 
"Sungjae! It's good to see you again!," he said happily. He started coming towards me with his arms outstretched and I unconsciously opened my arms and went into his embrace.
 
"How long has it been Sungjae? Four or five years now?," he asked as he finally pulled back to look at me.
 
"Five years," I stated. It felt unreal to have him there in front of me. It had been so long and I missed his company so much.
 
"Well, let's not waste anytime. I got you out of school early to spend some time with you while I'm in town, I hope you don't mind," he said cheerily. I couldn't be mad at him for pulling me out of class early, in fact I was happy he did so.
 
"What are we doing? Where are we going?"
 
He smiled genuinely and began walking towards the front doors. "Ah, it's a surprise. But I think once we get there, you'll remember. I'll give you a hint if you want."
 
I nodded my head vigorously as I walked beside him.
 
"It's a place we spent most of our time together at when we were kids."
 
For whatever reason, I couldn't remember that place. Maybe it was because it had been long ago or maybe because I was too happy to think.
 
"You don't remember do you?," he asked while eyeing me.
 
I shook my head sheepishly.
 
"Well then it really will be a surprise. Come on, let's get going," he said as we got to his car.
 
"Okay, Ilhoon-hyung," I said as I slipped into his old car, ready to go an another adventure with him like old times.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
A/N: so sorry that this chapter is super short!! >_< And I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Last Wednesday was my dads and mine birthday and ever since then I've been constantly busy.
 
Thank you for all of you who subscribed!!!! I seriously thought I would only have like 5 subscribers so thank you for subscribing and giving me encouragement to keep writing!!!!!
 
ALSO, last Friday I went to my first Kpop concert in Dallas :') it vixx and I'm pretty sure I died a bagillion times. It was freaking amazing!!!! And hongbin showed off his abs :D I was four or five rows from the stage. Best. Birthday. Gift. Ever. (That I bought for myself but still.)
 
Happy Monday!!!!