Mine

Confessions of my Obsession

“I warned you,” Peniel growled as soon as they were alone in their new apartment. He had the younger shoved up against the wall next to their front door. Sungjae had barely even locked the door when the elder attacked him. “We’re finishing what we started.”

Sungjae smirked and gladly let Peniel ravish his mouth. Their kiss was anything but gentle. The heat between them started as soon as Peniel let his tongue slip into the younger’s mouth.

The elder hiked up on leg around his waist and Sungjae placed the other on the opposite side, letting Peniel carry him over to their couch where he was immediately placed down on his back.

Peniel wasted no time in stripping both of them down until they were . He was anxious to touch Sungjae after so long. So long being a whole week, but that was enough to drive the man insane, he wasn’t sure how he was going to handle being away from Sungjae for months at a time.

“Do what you want,” Sungjae panted out as he looked up at his boyfriend with a mischievous grin. “You know you want to,” he tempted as he spread his legs open a little wider, letting the elder get a mice view of his puckered hole and semi erect .

Peniel growled, diving down and immediately going to work.

He started low, kissing and his way up Sungjae’s leg from his knee to his inner thighs, stopping dangerously close to his crotch area. To he pulled away and began kissing his hips and making his way up.

Sungjae moaned and whined the whole time, silently begging Peniel to go faster. His lover was going way too slow for his liking, letting his tongue drag slowly across each sensitive spot and kissing every inch of exposed skin he could. When Peniel finally reached Sungjae’s lips, Sungjae flipped them, landing with a loud thud as Peniel’s back hit the floor.

“Eager much?” Peniel teased as Sungjae readjusted himself, sitting on the elder’s toned stomach.

“You’ve had me waiting for too long,” Sungjae panted out before he bent down and began kissing Peniel heatedly again.

Peniel could feel the tension rise and the eagerness spread deep into both of them. Keeping his lips locked with the younger, Peniel began reaching underneath the couch until his fingers fumbled around and grasped what he was searching for.

When Sungjae heard the top pop open, he broke away from Peniel and looked to find the fresh bottle of lube in his hands. A smirk crept upon his face as Peniel began to coat his fingers generously.

“You planned on us having in the living room, didn’t you?” Sungjae concluded.

Peniel blushed slightly.

“I was kind of hoping you’d want to, so I placed a bottle here just in case.”

Sungjae smiled and leaned back down to kiss Peniel as he lifted his up some so Peniel could have better access.

Two fingers plunged into Sungjae, scissoring him skillfully as they had plenty of times in the past. Two he could handle just fine, it was when the third finger was added that he felt a sharp pain in the stretching of his hole, but he enjoyed it.

Biting back a moan mixed with a yelp, Sungjae bit Peniel’s shoulder out of pain. This was never the easy part but it was well worth it when Peniel removed his fingers and replaced them with his .

After making love so many times, they grew impatient of going slow. That just wasn’t their style. Peniel knew how hard Sungjae liked to be ed in to, how tight he liked his hips being gripped. Sungjae liked seeing the slight bruises left behind on him, reminders of how they spent their time together.

So when Sungjae sat himself completely down on to Peniel’s , it came as no surprise that Sungjae waited a few seconds before he started riding him fast. Peniel grabbed ahold of the younger’s hips and gripped tightly, helping by ing up as Sungjae went down, accurately hitting his prostate over and over again.

Peniel let one hand roam up the younger’s torso, letting his nails scrap slightly over his s on the way up to his neck. Peniel pulled his lover down into a heated kiss as they both kept the same fast rhythm.

Peniel let his run drop back down and begin pumping the younger. He could feel his end coming, which meant Sungjae was close as well. A few hard tugs and a couple more s had them both coming undone simultaneously, both out each other’s name wantonly.

“I missed you,” Sungjae panted when he flopped down on top of Peniel’s chest.

“I missed you too,” Peniel repeated back then kissed his lover atop his head.

Temptation began taking over Peniel’s mind. Of all the bruises they had left on one another, one Peniel never left on Sungjae was a love bite. Now, with the moonlight beaming in through the crack of their curtains and landing on Sungjae’s beautifully pale skin, Peniel can’t help but look at the nice empty spot he could mark on Sungjae’s neck.

Before thinking too much about it, Peniel leaned forward and began marking what was his. Sungjae was his and Peniel was Sungjae’s. Nothing would change that. Peniel and nipped at the spot until he pulled back and was satisfied with the deep purple mark on the younger’s pale neck.

“What was that for?”

“Mine.”

Sungjae quirked an eyebrow at him, but realization set in. They had never really shown any kind of relationship while they were still in school, but now that they were free, the whole world would know that Sungjae was Peniel’s and his alone.

Sungjae smiled and began making his mark on Peniel’s clavicles. Biting slightly harder than Peniel did and even more to make sure the mark would last for a week. When he pulled away he smiled and kissed Peniel chastely on the lips.

“Mine,” Sungjae whispered.

“I love you, Sungjae-yah.” Sungjae felt his heart skip a beat and butterflies erupt in his stomach. Each time he said it felt like the first time.

“I love you too, Peniel-ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: And the end finally came ._. I feel really empty now that my first fanfic is over :(

But, it was a happy ending!! I love PenJae so much <3

Thank you for all of your support!! I love each and every one of you!!

Until next time!!

 

-Jayde