Third and Fourth Confession (M)

Confessions of my Obsession
**Rated M for some intense interactions but no ... Yet ;)
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, I want pizza."
 
"You just ate."
 
"But I'm hungry still. Can we please, please, please go get pizza?," Sungjae whined but Ilhoon didn't even seem phased by it.
 
"Sungjae, you always want pizza... And you eat a lot," Ilhoon stated as he began walking towards their favorite pizza joint, a place they went to almost everyday.
 
"That's because I'm growing and pizza is good for the soul," Sungjae explained as he followed Ilhoon, unaware that Ilhoon already gave in to the younger's wish.
 
"Aish, you don't need to grow anymore, you're already an inch taller than me," Ilhoon teased. Sungjae ducked his head in embarrassment and Ilhoon chuckled. It may have been true, but Sungjae didn't enjoy the constant teasing he received about his height, but he understood that Ilhoon meant it in a playful way.
 
Once they got to the pizza place, the both ordered themselves a large pizza to split and went to their favorite booth off in the corner. Things were as they should be.
 
*               *               *
 
"How could I have forgotten this place?," I asked as Ilhoon parked his car next to our destination.
 
"I have no idea. We were here almost everyday and you left me nearly broke all the time. I guess all that pizza back then helped you grow, you certainly are taller than me," Ilhoon teased. He was always such a playful person so I never really took what he said to heart but sometimes his words would sting a bit.
 
I chuckled at his comment and began to slip out of the passenger side. Ilhoon followed, getting out of the driver side, and began making his way towards the doors of our forgotten favorite place.
 
Once we were inside, Ilhoon ordered a pizza for us to share and we made our way towards our old spot.
 
I slid into the booth and Ilhoon did the same opposite of me. We sat there for a second in silence, but it was comfortable. Words weren't always needed for us to communicate and understand each other.
 
After a few minutes Ilhoon spoke up. "I'm sorry I had to leave."
 
I looked at him incredulously. I never once blamed him for leaving, I blamed our father. He was the one who sent him away and made me stay behind.
 
"I don't blame you, hyung. You had no control over it. I wish we had a different father. I wish I had a different mother..."
 
"Things haven't gotten better with you and the family?," Ilhoon asked gently. He knew that, for whatever reasons, my parents didn't care when I was gone yet they were hard on me when I was home. If you can even call it home.
 
"No, they've stayed the same. Other than my little sister is more spoiled than before. They don't care about me, hyung. Our father doesn't want either of us and my mother only ever wanted a baby girl, not me," I choked out, on the verge of tears.
 
Ilhoon reached across the table and patted my hand. "Sungjae-ah, don't worry. I'm back for good now. I bought an apartment in the city, close by here actually. Appa can't make me leave again, I'm an adult and I have my own life," he assured me.
 
It felt nice to have my half-brother back in my life again but his words of comfort didn't stop the tears that snuck out from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. The memories of that day came back to mind.
 
*               *               *
 
"Mm, I love the pizza here. It seems to get better each time we eat here," Sungjae exclaimed as he shoved another piece into his mouth.
 
"Sungjae-ah, slow down. There's plenty of pizza for the both of us," Ilhoon said as he himself shoved a piece into his mouth too.
 
They both sat there, eating pizza happily when a man came up to their table.
 
"Ilhoon."
 
Ilhoon looked up and saw their father hovering over them with a stoic face.
 
"Appa, what are you doing here?," Sungjae asked when he finished swallowing the last bite of his pizza.
 
"Ilhoon," their father continued, ignoring Sungjae's question and presences completely, "get your things son, your coming with me."
 
Ilhoon stopped eating and looked up at his father with a confused look. "I'm sorry, what?"
 
"You heard me. Stand up, grab your things and come with me. You're leaving to do live with your mother in Busan."
 
"No," Ilhoon said in a deep, harsh voice.
 
"Don't. Test. Me. Now be a good child and come with me."
 
"You can't make him leave, appa!"
 
"Sungjae! Hush! Don't make a scene. Ilhoon, get up."
 
The boys both knew that there was no winning with their father, it was in his nature to always have his way.
 
Reluctantly, Ilhoon got up and grabbed his jacket and car keys and followed their father out of the pizza place, leaving Sungjae all alone.
 
Just before he walked out Ilhoon looked back at Sungjae and gave him an apologetic smile and mouthed 'I'm sorry' then turned and walked out.
 
Sungjae sat there, confused and very much lost. Everything happened so fast, he didn't have enough time to process what was happening until after it happened.
 
*               *               *
 
"Why did he make you leave?," I asked quietly as our server walked away after dropping off our pizza.
 
"He said he didn't want to keep me. I was too much of a hassle," Ilhoon scoffed. "Yeah, okay, maybe I got into trouble a few times, but he said it was too much for him to deal with and that I would be better off with my umma."
 
I let his explanation sink in and repeated his words over in my head. Sure, Ilhoon was a bit of a trouble maker but he only ever really got into trouble when he was sticking up for me. I used to get bullied and Ilhoon was the only one who protected me. It didn't make sense to me to make him leave when he was just standing up for me.
 
"Well, let's not focus on the past and what could've been and all that sappy crap, let's eat and enjoy," Ilhoon said as he grabbed a piece of pizza and began eating, practically inhaling his food.
 
I smiled and grabbed a slice then shoved it in my mouth. It had been forever since I last had this pizza and boy did it taste like heaven. I missed this.
 
After we finished scarfing down out third piece, I decided to start to get to know my brother again. "You live here in the city?," I asked.
 
"Yeah. It's not that far from here. We can go by there after if you want," he said before he took another bite of his fourth piece.
 
"Ah, not today. I have homework to do and appa and umma may not be happy that I got out of school early without their permission. Maybe another time."
 
"Right, another time then. Anytime actually. Do you have a cell?," he asked as he began digging in his pocket for his own mobile device.
 
I nodded and pulled mine out of my pocket so we could exchange numbers then I slipped my phone back into my pocket and continued back to the conversation.
 
"If you ever want to come over, just call or text and I'll pick you up. But, I do work so I may not be available all the time," Ilhoon said as he finished his last piece of pizza.
 
"Okay, thanks hyung. What do you do?"
 
"Oh nothing major or important. It does pay well but it's nothing fancy," Ilhoon said as he began to lean back and relax more into the booth.
 
There was something he wasn't telling me but I knew better than to poke around in his business. He would tell me on his own time but I got a feeling that I wouldn't exactly be fond over what he would tell me.
*            *            *            *
"After we finished eating we talked and caught up with each other. I told him everything about my life and he did the same, but I left out the whole gay part and the Peniel Obsession part. There wasn't any need for that," I said to Minhyuk later that evening. 
 
I was in my closet talking to Minhyuk in the phone, trying not to let my parents hear the conversation, they were unaware that Ilhoon was back in town for good.
 
"I'm so happy for you, Jae Jae! I'm really happy you got to see him again," Minhyuk squealed into the phone.
 
"I just hope he doesn't ever have to leave again. I don't want him to."
 
"He won't, don't worry. He's an adult so your father can't tell him to leave just because he wants him gone. Why doesn't he like him anyway?," Minhyuk asked.
 
"My father felt that Ilhoon was a mistake. He cheated on my mother while they were dating then nine months later she came forward and told our father that he had a son. My mother was told that she was unable to have children and they were engaged at the time so they took him as their own. A year later I was born as a miracle. We grew up together and did everything together. We were all we had. Our parents were loving towards us then but when my mom found out she was pregnant again with a girl, they began ignoring us and sending us away. They would give us money and shoo us away to focus on true new baby. Then, eventually, my mom stopped treating Ilhoon as her own and more like excess baggage. When he started getting into trouble they sent him away back to his real mother so they didn't have to care for him anymore. They really are pathetic excuses for parents, don't you think?"
 
"Yeah," Minhyuk sighed heavily. "But you have me! And Ilhoon now..." Minhyuk said distantly.
 
"Minhyukkie, Ilhoon may be back, but you will always be my hyung too. You have been there for me for the past five years, I'm not going to just dump you. You're my best friend and my brother and I love you," I said reassuringly.
 
"I love you too, Jae Jae. Please don't ever forget about me," Minhyuk said almost pleadingly. I knew that I was all he really had and for the past five years he was all I had, even now he's all I still really have.
 
"I won't, I promise hyung."
*            *            *            *
I was looking over my homework, making sure I had no minor mistakes, when Peniel slid into his seat next to me and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw his smiling face greeting me.
 
"So what did you do yesterday? Anything fun?," Peniel asked cheerily.
 
"Yeah, it was fun. A family member came to visit me. I haven't seen him in such a long time so it was a fun visit," I answered.
 
"That's good. Last period was boring without you. Any plans for tonight?," Peniel asked quickly, as if he wanted to ask before he could change his mind.
 
I smiled inwardly at how cute he was being. "Nope, no plans for tonight. Why?," I asked although with the way the past few weeks have gone I kind of already figured out what he would say next.
 
"Good, I want to hang out with you tonight. My band isn't have a gig this week so I figured we could spend the night doing whatever," Peniel said cooly.
 
"Sounds good to me," I said calmly but my heart was racing like crazy. Was this considered a date?
 
"Cool. I'll pick you up at 8, if that's good for you."
 
"Yeah s-sure," I stuttered out. He was making me nervous and it didn't help that he had been slowly inching his way closer to me. We were now a few inches away but it felt so close to me. I could feel his body heat.
 
"Tonight then," he murmured lowly close to my ear.
 
Of course the bell rang just then and he moved away from me. I wished school was over with already.
*           *            *            *
"Where are we going?," I asked as Peniel drove away from my house.
 
"Do you like parks?," he asked
 
His question took my by surprise. I hadn't been to a park recently but when I was a kid Ilhoon and I played at the park every chance we got.
 
"Parks are nice. Is that where we are going?"
 
"You'll see," he said mischievously.
 
We ride in silence but I was too eager to know where we were going to really pay attention.
 
We had finally arrived to our surprise destination and it wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
 
"This doesn't look like a park, Peniel. Where are we?," I asked as soon as we parked. It was pretty dark outside and winter was definitely kicking in. I got out of the car to be greeted by a cold gust of wind. I snuggled into my jacket more hoping to warm myself up more.
 
"Follow me, it's not that far from here," he said as he a flashlight then he grabbed my wrist and began tugging me along towards a path that was hidden from view behind the trees.
 
It wasn't long before we stopped and I saw where he brought me. It was a tree house. Slightly bigger than a child's but not huge. It was hidden out of view, if Peniel didn't point it out I wouldn't have ever known it was there.
 
"You're not going to kill me are you?," I asked warily.
 
Peniel laughed at me but shook his head. "I don't think I could live if you died..."
 
I looked at Peniel and saw a serious look on his face. He meant it and that sent butterflies in my stomach all over again. Damn that boy knows how to pull at my heartstrings.
 
"Let's go up, it's warmer there."
 
I nodded and followed him up the tree into the little hideout.
 
Once we were inside I noticed there were plenty of blankets and two mugs that let off the smell of a chai latte. There weren't any candles, only flashlights, but it seemed like it was a romantic getaway for two lovers which caused me to hyperventilate on the inside.
 
"Come, sit and bundle up," Peniel said as he patted the spot across from him.
 
I followed his orders and went towards the warm blankets. He was right though, being in there was warmer than outside.
 
I wrapped myself up in a blanket across from him, immediately greeted by the scent of Peniel's cologne. Not that I ever really smelled him before but sometimes after athletics I would catch a waft of his strong cologne and wish I could smell it on him rather than around him. I closed my eyes and inhaled the addicting scent. It was quite calming to be surrounded by it and memories of him changing began to fill my head, causing my pulse to quicken as I remembered the most recent time I saw him in the locker room changing... which was yesterday.
 
"I, um, made us some chai lattes," Peniel said nervously. I opened my eyes and saw a faint blush on his cheeks, or so I thought. It was hard to see anything in the dimly lit room. The sun had set long ago and the flashlights were our only source of light but they gave off a weak glow.
 
"I didn't know you knew how to make lattes," I commented as I began to reach for the cup in front of me. I took a sip and was amazed. It was better than the ones we bought at the cafe.
 
"Yeah, I taught myself but I'm not that good, I still could improve. I'm sorry if-"
 
"It's delicious," I said honestly, cutting him off mid-sentence.
 
He smiled and relaxed a bit.
 
"Good. I've never let anyone else taste my lattes," he admitted then he grabbed his mug and took a sip.
 
A silence fell between us, lasting a bit more than I liked but I was too nervous to say anything. Finally, after what felt like forever, Peniel spoke up. "Sungjae..."
 
"Yes?"
 
"Are you still cold?," Peniel asked with concern in his voice.
 
I hadn't noticed but I was shivering like crazy. I had a warm latte in my hands, a jacket on and a blanket wrapped around me yet I was still shivering like I was and stuck out in the cold.
 
"I guess not. I guess I'm too nervous to notice," I said absentmindedly. Then it hit me.
 
"Nervous? Do I make you nervous, Sungjae-ah?," Peniel asked in a deep tone.
 
Hell yeah. "Yes, I thought about you maybe killing me," I said smoothly. I was so hoping he would buy that lie. Although it wasn't completely far from the truth, I was nervous about that when we first arrived.
 
"Oh, well now you know I'm not. Just relax," he said. He paused for a second then asked again, "Are you cold?"
 
"Yeah kind of, I don't know why though," I responded then took another drink of my delicious latte.
 
I didn't notice when but Peniel had gotten up and moved over to my side of the room. He pulled me close to him in a hugging manor. I froze and he chuckled as he felt me tense up.
 
"Tell me something, Jae," he said mischievously.
 
"Y-yes?"
 
"Are you warming up or do I need to try something else?," he asked almost seductively.
 
I felt my heart beat take off like crazy and I was pretty sure Peniel could feel it too with how close we were. My mind didn't know how to respond but my body sure as hell did. I could feel my pants become tight around my crotch area as thoughts of the "something else" he had in mind flooded my head.
 
"I-I'm warming u-up," I stuttered.
 
"Darn," he whispered in my ear, "I was hoping you'd say the latter."
 
"P-Peniel, I like you," I blurted out. I don't even know why I did it but I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I wanted him to know and if this continued on I might've not gotten the chance to. I wanted him to know before anything... Intense happened.
 
"Oh, I know. I've seen the way you look at me while I'm changing, Jae. I've noticed for a while actually, that's why I usually took my time getting dressed," he whispered slowly and seductively in my ear, sending tingles down my spine and blood to my now hard .
 
"Y-y-you have? B-but I-I thought y-you, um, never noticed me," I jumbled out.
 
"I've noticed you since I first moved here. I didn't realize you had a crush on me in the beginning but after our first year of high school, I started to notice your looks in my direction, the way you would get jealous when I was surrounded by girls, the way you watched my body as I stripped out of my clothes," Peniel said as he pulled my face to look at him. His eyes were fully clouded with desire and want, but something else was in them too.... Longing. Like he truly wanted me the way I wanted him.
 
"Peniel, you've made me go crazy these past few years. I wanted nothing more than to be your man, but I didn't ever think you could be attracted to me. I'm just a nobody that is hopelessly obsessed with you," I said sadly.
 
What happened next took me off guard.
 
Peniel put two fingers under my chin and lifted my face to his then he gentle pressed his lips against mine, making me forget everything I wanted to say.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------
A/N: guess who updated again this week??? I hope you guys like this chapter!! Sorry for any mistakes!
 
Ah, it seems that there's only a few more chapters left now that Sungjae confessed his liking for Peniel and his obsession with him, but who knows, I might add some other things ^_^
 
Can anybody guess ilhoon's job?
Or what Minhyuk is hiding from Sugjae?
Or who Peniel's ex is?
Leave a comment please!!! I love comments <3
 
Thank you to everyone who has commented so far!!!
 
I love you all!!
 
Happy Thrusday!!!!!