Yoonwon oneshot: Secret

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Yoonwon oneshot: Secret

Yoona’s POV

Siwon drove me to my house and when we finally arrived he gave me a sweet passionate kiss on the lips. I blushed hardly and my heart was beating faster. He smiled and me and smiled back.

“See you tomorrow” he said and gave me a peck on the cheek before I walked down of his cars. He waved at me before leaving.

Siwon and I have been dating for about 1 year.  We met each other by accident when I was delivering a project to my boss. I accidentally bumped into him and yelled at him for being clumsy but he was all nice and sweet to me. After I left I thought I would never see him again but then I found out that he was my boss best friend. Such a little world!

Well, later I apologized for yelling at him and we became friends. After some time he confessed that he loved me and I didn’t know what to do because I was afraid of my feelings but then I accepted his feelings. Now we’ve been dating for more than 1 year and I’m the happiest woman ever.

He is really nice and sweet and I love him very much but… there is something he doesn’t know. I sighed thinking about that. If he finds out, he is going to hate me.

I opened the door of my house and saw Taeyeon, my best friend, watching TV. Then I saw Yoobin sleeping on her lap and I smiled.

“Thanks for taking care of her Taengo” I said and she smiled at me

“Don’t worry” she said “She is really a good a girl”

I caressed her hair as I saw her angelic face. Yes, this is my secret: I have a daughter. She is only 3 years old and she is the most important thing in my life. About her father… he is a man I don’t want to remember. He left me when he found out I was pregnant.

“So… how was your date with Siwon?” Taeyeon asked and my face brightened

“Perfect” I said happily

“Yoona, I think you should tell him” she said worried and my expression changed

“He is going to hate me if he finds out” I said with teary eyes. I love him very much and I don’t want to lose him but… he is going to find out sooner or later.

“Yoona, you love him and he deserves to know the truth” Taeyeon said as she hugged me “Besides, Yoobin needs a father”

“I am mother and father to her!” I said seriously

“A real father” Taeyeon corrected “You grew without your mom, do you want Yoobin to grow without one of her parents too?”

I didn’t know what to say. Somehow she was right but I didn’t want to tell Siwon about my secret. Even if he accepted the fact that I have daughter, it didn’t mean that he was going accept her as his daughter.

“I have to go now, Teukie must be waiting for me” Taeyeon said and I smiled at her

“Thanks again” I said

“No problem” she said “Remember I am her aunt”

“You don’t need to feel guilty for what you brother did Taeyeon” I said comforting her. I know she does feel guilty but it is not her fault.

“I know” she said and sighed

“Don’t worry about it anymore” I said and she smiled

“Bye” she said and a waved at her. When she left, everything became silent again. I sat down on the couch thinking about what Taeyeon said.

Should I tell Siwon? What would be his reaction? Maybe… it is not going to be that bad… Who am I kidding? I’m a 22 years old woman with a 3 years old daughter, he might think that I was a sl*t.

“Mommy” a voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and saw Yoobin rubbing her eyes. I smiled and open my arms. She ran to me and hugged me.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” I asked

“I had a bad dream” she said and I kissed her forehead

“Don’t worry, it was just a dream” I said comforting her

“Mommy, when is daddy going to come back?” she suddenly asked me and it broke my heart. She had teary eyes and I could tell she was hurt. Taeyeon was right. Yoobin needs a father but… is that man going to be Siwon?

“Why do you ask?” I asked her sweetly

“Because I want daddy to fight the monsters in my dreams” she said and I chuckled. She is so innocent and I don’t want her to be hurt if she finds out the truth about her father.

“I will fight the monsters in your dreams” Yoona said smiling to her and kissed her forehead “Now go to sleep”

The little girl nodded and went back to bed. Yoona sighed and tears roll down her eyes.

“What should I do?” she asked to herself

…………………………………

The next day, Siwon and Yoona were walking hand in hand near Han River.  Yoona had been quiet all day because she had thought about Taeyeon said. Maybe she should tell him her secret.

Siwon stared at her smiling and suddenly kissed her cheek. Yoona was startled and blushed when he did that. He back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder. Yoona giggled and he kissed her cheek again.

“Why was that?” she asked blushed

“I love you” he said and she smiled.  He was always so sweet and she loved him for that.

“I love you too” she said

“Seriously Yoong, you are the perfect girl. You beautiful, nice, caring, sincere…” Yoona’s expression changed suddenly. He would be strongly disappointed when he found out about her secret.

“Is not like that” she said faking a smile. Yoona suddenly looked sick and Siwon was really worried.

“Are you feeling ok?” he asked concerned.

“I think I should go home” she said and he nodded

“Ok, I’ll take you home” he said and held Yoona’s hand.

He drove her to her apartment and during all the way, she didn’t say a word. Siwon was too worried about her to say something.

“We are here” he said when they finally arrived

“Thanks for bringing me home” she said and when she was about to walk out, he held her wrist.

“Do you want me to take you upstairs?” he asked

“No no, it’s not necessary” she said nervously

“I’ll see you tomorrow then” he said smiling and gave her a peck on the lips “Call me if you need anything”

“Neh” she said and went inside the building. Siwon just looked at her as she went in. He was about to leave when he noticed that Yoona had accidentally dropped her mobile phone in his car.

“I have to give this to her” he said and took the phone. He went out of the car and entered the building. He pressed the button of the elevator and waited until it opened. He went inside impatiently and he finally reached the 4thfloor.

He stepped out and went to Yoona’s apartment. He had never been in there but he knew the number. Of course he knew the number.

Siwon’s POV

I knocked the door of her apartment and waited. No one replied, so I knocked again. I waited for a while more and I was starting to get impatient. Suddenly, the door opened.

“Yoong?” I asked as I didn’t see her. Then I felt someone tugging my shirt. I looked down and was surprised a little girl smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile. Who is this little girl? Yoona never told me she had siblings. Or maybe she is just babysitting her.

“Hi little girl” I saw as I carried her. She seemed to like to see things from up here.

“Hi” she said to me and I smiled

“Who are you?” I asked her

“I’m Im Yoobin” she said. She is so cute

“Yoobin, who knocked on the door?” suddenly I heard Yoona’s voice and I smiled. I didn’t have time to reply because before I could speak, Yoona walked out of her room and was shocked to see me there carrying that little girl.

End of Siwon’s POV

Yoona’s POV

I was in my room with Taeyeon because I wasn’t feeling very well. Maybe I was just a little bit stressed. Taeyeon was giving me some pills when I suddenly her someone knocking on the door. As nobody went to answer the door, that person knocked again.

I heard the door opening so I jumped out of my bed startled. Maybe Yoobin opened the door for a stranger and that can be dangerous.

“Who can it be?” Taeyeon asked me and I shrugged

“Yoobin, who knocked on the door?” I asked as I walked out my room followed by Taeyeon. I froze there when I saw Siwon there. He was carrying Yoobin. I didn’t know what to say, I was so shocked that I couldn’t even think properly.

“Hi Yoong” he said “Hmm you forgot this on my car”

He handed me my phone. I’m so stupid! How could I drop that! I saw how Siwon smiled at Yoobin and comfortable she looked with him. They looked like real father and daughter.

“Mommy, who is him?” Yoobin suddenly asked and Siwon’s eyes widened. He looked at me shocked.

“Yoona… is she your… daughter?” he asked with shaky voice. I didn’t know how to explain it to him and I was starting to get really nervous.

“Siwon… I can explain” I said

“Yes, please I’m waiting for an explanation” he said with a serious tone.

“Let’s go outside” I told him. He gave Yoobin to Taeyeon and we walked outside. I was so nervous. What was I supposed to say? I should have told him before he found out on his own!

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a daughter?!” he asked and sounded really mad. I was expecting this to happen. “And who is the father?”

My heart hurt. Seeing Siwon so mad made me feel bad. I had to tell him all the truth no matter what happens.

“Please listen to me” I said and he stopped talking to let me talk. “Yoobin is the daughter I had with my first and only boyfriend before you. His name is Kibum and he is Taeyeon’s brother. We dated for about a year and one night well… that happened. Later I found out I was pregnant and when I told him, he said that he didn’t want me to have to baby. I wasn’t going to let that happen so he just left us. I haven’t heard of him since he left and I had been raising Yoobin on my own since then. Well, with some help of Taeyeon and her husband Leeteuk.”

I had tears in my tears after remembering my past. It hurt so much but I didn’t regret having a daughter. Maybe I regret not knowing that Kibum was not a good man but I don’t regret having a daughter.

Siwon looked hurt as well after everything I said. I understand if he hates me know.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked me

“I was afraid you might judge me” I said crying “I’m sorry and I know you might want to break up with me after what I told you…”

I turned around and I was about to go back inside wiping my tears when he held my arm suddenly. I gasped surprised as he pulled me into a hug. I felt so safe in his arms.

“I don’t want to break up with you” he said and I was surprised

“Aren’t you mad at me?” I asked

“Yes, am I mad at you” he said and I felt my heart breaking “But I’m not mad at you for having a daughter. I’m mad because you didn’t trust me enough to tell me”

I was surprised and touched by his words. He really is a good man. Nice and caring, that’s why I fell in love with him.

“I’m really sorry for not telling you” I said “I just thought that maybe you would hate me and think the worst of me”

“This just proves that I chose the right girl” he whispered and I was confused

“What?” I asked surprised

“The fact that you didn’t give up on your daughter and fought for her on your own makes me admire you even more” he said and I blushed. Tears rolled down my eyes. He made me face him and wiped my tears. He then leaned forward and kissed me.

This moment made me feel so happy. I happy he understood me and he didn’t judge me. I love you very much, Siwon.

“Can I meet her?” he asked me smiling and I smiled back. He held my hand and we both entered. Taeyeon was surprised to see us holding hands and smiling.

“Mommy, who is him?” Yoobin asked me excited. I know what she wants to know but… that is something I just cannot ask him. “Is he my daddy?”

I looked at Siwon to his reaction and was surprised to see how his smile widened. He opened his arms and hugged Yoobin.

“My name is Choi Siwon sweetie and I’ll be your father from now on” he said and I gasped surprised.  Taeyeon seemed as shocked as me.

“What did you say?” I asked in disbelief

“I’m sorry for not asking you first and I know that we’ve been only dating for one year but if you let me, I’m willing to be Yoobin’s father” he said and smiled at me. I was so surprised that I didn’t know what to say. I felt like crying of joy. I never thought I would ever find such a good man. But I kind of felt bad because I thought he felt responsible for it.

“Siwon… you don’t need to feel responsible for it” I said feeling bad “The fact that we are on a relationship doesn’t mean you have to take responsibility for it”

He laughed when I said that I didn’t know why.

“Yoong, that is something I really want to do” he said and hugged me “I love you and I’m not doing it because I feel responsibility for it but because I want to”

I was really happy to hear him say that. He hugged me tighter and kissed my lips until Taeyeon suddenly coughed making us blush.

“Guys you are really sweet but we have an underage here” she said and we both giggled

“Ok, you are right Taeyeon” he said laughing

“So… you are really my daddy?” Yoobin asked him and he smiled

“Yes, but first your mommy has to accept on something” he said and I was confused

“What?” I asked. He suddenly knelt down and I gasped surprised when he pulled out a ring. He took it out of the little box and slid it on my finger.

“My deer Im Yoona, will you marry me?” he asked me and I nodded. I was so overwhelmed that I couldn’t speak. I hugged him tightly and Taeyeon and Yoobin clapped excited.

“Siwon you are the best” I said to him and he gave me peck on the lips

"I love you" he said smiling "And now we'll be a family"