Yoonwon oneshot: Jealous(FO2 sequel)

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Yoonwon oneshot: Jealous (sequel of FO2)

5 months had already passed since the events of Family Outing 2. Yoona had finally finished filming the show so now she didn’t have to see Taecyeon so often. That was kind of a relieve for her.  Taecyeon and Tiffany were now officially dating and Yoona was happy for them. She really was. Their relationship had made her realize that she didn’t love Taecyeon but she was still uncomfortable near them.

On the other hand, Siwon and Yoona were still only friends because she was still unsure of her feelings. He had been very patient and he would still wait because he loved her very much but the atmosphere between them was kind of awkward sometimes.

In that moment, SNSD and Super Junior were having a photo shoot for SPAO. It was strange because Siwon and Yoona would often be paired up for SPAO but this time he was paired up with Yuri.

They were now shooting a photo with Kyuhyun and Jessica. Donghae and Seohyun were jealous, of course, but they didn't show it as they didn't to create a scandal. Another person that was jealous was Yoona. She was watching Siwon and Yuri and felt a heartache that she didn't know how to explain.

“Siwon, now put your arms around Yuri’s shoulder” the camera man told him and he obeyed. He smiled at her nicely and she smiled back.

“Good” he said really happy “You two have a lot of chemistry”

They both giggled and continued to pose.

Yoona was sitting on one side of the room staring at them. She didn’t know why but she wasn’t happy at all. She had a strange feeling, something that was really bothering her and she didn’t know how to explain it. The thing was that she was really sad to see them so close to each other.

Yoona’s POV

I don’t why but I was feeling really uneasy, seeing them so close to each other.  I know I shouldn’t be mad but I can’t help it. Yuri is my best friend and I love her but I don’t like her being close to Siwon… Maybe I am jealous…No, I can’t be! Siwon is only my friend… but he said he loved me and he would wait for me.

 Aish don’t be so naïve Yoona, a guy like Siwon wouldn’t stay single for so long. They are perfect for each other.  They were indeed a y couple.

I looked at them again and they were laughing together as the shoot had gone wrong. They were now shooting another photo and now Yuri had her arm around Siwon’s shoulder.

“Choding” someone said and that made me look up

“Oh Heechul oppa” I said surprised to see him

“You don’t look happy” he said “Actually you look sad”

“What?” I said surprised. How did he notice that? Was I that obvious? “I’m not”

“Yoona you don’t have to deny it, you are jealous” he said and I gasped surprised. How did he know?

“I am not jealous!” I said and looked away

“Come on Yoona, you don’t have to hide it from me” he said and laughed “I know Yuri is your best friend but you have to share her”

When he said that, I held my laughter. He thought I was jealous of Siwon? I smiled. Maybe it was better if he didn’t know.

“Oh yeah that” I lied and he smiled

“But they look too close to each other” Heechul said frowning. He stared at them and I did the same. Siwon was now teasing Yuri like he used to tease me before. They were whispering something that we couldn’t hear. I kind of felt sad because I felt that we weren’t that close anymore. I tried to hold back my tears.

“That lucky bastard” Heechul suddenly mumbled and I was surprised to hear that.

“Did you say something?” I asked him and he looked nervous

“No, nothing” he said shaking his head

“I heard it” I said and he blushed. He looked really cute blushing.

“What?” he said nervously “Well don’t get me wrong. I just said that he is lucky. I mean, Yuri is really pretty”

“So you like Yuri?” I asked and he blushed again.

“Why do you think that?” he said feeling really nervous now and blushing again. I chuckled at his cuteness and suddenly pinched his cheek. “Ouch Yoona, that hurt” he said and I laughed.

End of Yoona’s POV

 

Siwon’s POV

I was in the middle of a photoshoot with Yuri but I couldn’t focus because my eyes were always searching for Yoona. I saw Heechul approached to her and I felt really jealous and Yuri noticed that.

“Oh Choi Siwon stop staring at Yoona! She is mine you know?” she said and I laughed. I started teasing her and it reminded me of the times when I used to tease Yoona. I sighed suddenly.

“I’m not staring at her!” I said and tried not to talk so loud

“I saw you! Don’t deny it!” she said and I blushed. “So, you like her?”

“Doesn’t matter, she looks happy with Heechul” I saw sadly as I saw her pinching his cheek.

“Actually they do look close” she said and sounded sad. Wait what? She is totally jealous! Suddenly I smirked

“You like Hee, don’t you?” I started teasing and she blushed

“Of course not” she said but I could see it in her eyes

“Why don’t you tell him?” I asked me

“Why don’t you tell her?” she asked me

“I already did” I said and her jaw dropped

“What?!” she asked really surprised

“Remember when I went to FO2 as Yoona’s friend because Hee was sick?” I asked and she nodded “I confessed to her there but she didn’t give me an answer”

“Why didn’t she tell me anything?” she asked and pouted “Im Yoona, you owe me an explanation!”

“Maybe because she doesn’t feel that same” I said sad. It really felt bad

“Don’t be sad Siwon” she said patting my shoulder “Why don’t you just go and talk to her”

She suddenly pushed me to where Yoona and Heechul were.

End of Siwon’s POV

 

Yuri’s POV

When he said that he had already confessed to Yoona, my mouth dropped. He really did? And Yoona, my BEST friend, didn’t tell me?! I was surprised that she didn’t say anything to him because I had always had the feeling that she liked Siwon. She told me she liked Taecyeon but I knew it was only a temporary crush. With Siwon, it was different.

I pushed Siwon towards Yoona and he glared at me. I giggled but I stopped laughing when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and my heart started beating faster when I saw Heechul oppa.

End of Yuri’s POV

 

“Siwon, what are you doing here?” Yoona asked him blushed. She avoided his gaze because he was making her nervous

“Hum Yuri just pushed me here” he said rubbing his neck nervously

“Oh” Yoona said looking down and started playing with her fingers. Siwon chuckled because she looked like a 5 year old kid. He sat next to her and sighed.

“Yoona” he suddenly said “Are you sad?”

“Why would you think that?” she asked but didn’t face him

“You haven’t been talking to me lately” he said sad “Yoona, if it bothers you to know my feelings for you then forget it. I will forget what I said but I don’t want to lose your friendship”

He looked at her with teary eyes. He was really sad and Yoona felt really bad for hurting him.

“Siwon, I think we can’t be friends anymore” Yoona said and he felt his heart breaking. He scolded himself for ruining their friendship.

“I understand” he said holding back his tears

“You are not going to ask why?” she suddenly asked

“I know the answer” he said “You felt pressured because of my confession and I understand, I’m sorry”

When Siwon stood up to leave, Yoona suddenly held his wrist and he was surprised.

“That’s not the reason” she said and he was surprised “I can’t be your friend anymore because… I love you”

Siwon’s eyes widened after hearing those three words. Those words that he had been waiting to hear from her. He suddenly pulled her into an embrace, making her blush hardly.

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear that” he said

“I’m sorry for making you wait so much” she said really sorry

“How did you realize you loved me?” he asked smiling mischievously

“I guess I was jealous seeing you with Yuri” she said pouting and he smiled

 “No need to worry, I’m only yours” he said and leaned forward to kiss her. Yoona’s heart started beating faster and she closed her eyes. Just when their lips were about to meet each others, someone coughed. Yoona sighed and Siwon chuckled.

“What do you want?” Siwon asked the two people who interrupted them

“Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds but we have an announcement to make” Yuri said smiling happily. She was holding Heechul’s hand and Yoona and Siwon’s eyes widened when they saw that.

“OMG don’t tell me you are already dating” Yoona said surprised and when Yuri nodded, both of them started jumping excited.

“Congrats hyung” Siwon said patting his back and he smiled

“You too” Heechul said “I think we interrupted something important”

“You really did” Siwon said and Yoona laughed

“Oops, let’s go now babe” Heechul said grabbing Yuri’s hand. They both left holding hands and finally Siwon and Yoona were alone again.

“So… where were we?” Siwon asked

“You were about to kiss me” she said and he chuckled

“Oh that” he said smirked and leaned to kiss her. This time, their lips met and they shared a sweet but long kiss.