Haesica oneshot: Pregnant

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Haesica oneshot: Pregnant

Donghae’s POV

I went back home from work after a really tiring day, willing to see my wife. I opened the door slowly and walked in. The lights were off, except for one, the one in the kitchen.

“Sica?” I called her as I found it strange that she was no where to be found “Are you there?”

I slowly walked in the kitchen and I smiled when I saw her there. She was sitting there, eating vanilla ice cream on her own.  She looked so cute and that made me chuckle. She saw me laughing and looked at me.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked me still eating

“You look cute” I said and pinched her cheeks and she glared at me. I know she hates it when I do that but I love to .

 I saw there was some ice cream on the side of so I decided to wipe it. She giggled when I did that.

“Why are you eating all this ice cream now?” I asked but I knew the answer: cravings. My 9 months pregnant wife loves ice cream. All the nights she asks for ice cream. I’m sure my baby will love it as well.

“I’m a pregnant woman” she answered and I chuckled

“Sica, you are going to get fatter if you continue eating all that ice cream” I joked.

“YAH!” she yelled at me and hit my arm “Lee Donghae, you were the one who got me pregnant so don’t complain about me eating!”

“But your tummy is already very big” I continued teasing. In fact I love her big tummy but I like to as I said. I laughed but she looked at me with teary eyes. She looked down and started crying.

“So you only loved me when I was skinny? I know I look fat and ugly but you don’t have to joke like that” she said sobbing and I felt really guilty. I really didn’t mean that. I stood up and hugged her tightly.

“Sica, I didn’t mean it that way” I said and kissed her “I love you and I would still love you even if you were the fattest and ugliest woman in the world.  Besides you don’t look ugly”

 “Really?” she asked me and I smiled

“Of course” I said and kissed her tummy “That’s why I married you and got you pregnant, because I love you. I was just joking, you know”

“Sorry” she said “This pregnancy is getting me emotional”

“It’s normal” I said “I’m accustomed to mood switches”

She smiled at me and continued eating her ice cream until she suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked worried

“Hae, I think you are going to be a father right now” she said and I freaked out

“What? Right now?” I asked and she nodded. I ran upstairs and took all the stuff we had prepared to go the hospital. I was too nervous to drive so I called Siwon, my best friend, to take us to the hospital. In about 5 minutes, he and his wife Yoona appeared.

Yoona and Siwon sat on the front, while I sat with Sica on the back. She was already having contractions so she was squeezing my hand tightly.

“Ahhh” she yelled in pain

“Breathe” I said to her “1…2…3, Relax babe”

“HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO RELAX RIGHT NOW?!” she yelled at me. Oh oh mood switch again. Angry Sica is scary. She was again yelling in pain and squeezed my hand.

“CHOI SIWON, DRIVE FASTER!” Jessica yelled at Siwon and he got nervous

“I’m going as fast as I can” he said

“IF YOU DON’T HURRY UP, YOONA IS GOING TO BE A WIDOW SOON!” she yelled

“Calm down, unnie” Yoona said nervous “Siwon oppa, faster!”

“I’m trying!” he said

After some minutes, we arrived at the hospital and I went down for a wheel chair as fast as I could. We took Sica inside as fast as we could. The person on the counter told us to wait so I started to lose patience and grabbed him from his shirt.

“LOOK, MY WIFE IS HAVING A BABY RIGHT NOW SO YOU’D BETTER HURRY UP!” I yelled at him and he nodded. He called a doctor and they finally took her to the operation room.

“You can go in, if you want” the doctor told me and I smiled. Siwon and Yoona stayed outside and I followed the doctor inside. I was there next Sica holding her hand during the delivery but after some hours, when I finally saw the head of my baby popping out I felt dizzy. Everything turned black and I passed out.

……………………

I was awakened by a baby crying. My heart started beating faster. Am I a father already? I immediately stood up and saw Jessica laughing at me holding our baby.

“You passed out Hae” she said laughing

“That happens to a lot guys who are dads for the first time” the nurse said and I smiled. I approached to where Sica was and saw my beautiful baby boy.

“You want to carry him?” she asked me. I looked at the doctor for permission and he nodded. I carefully took him from Sica’s arm and looked at him.

“Hey, daddy is here” I said smiling at him. He is so cute

“He looks a lot like you” Sica said and my smile widened

“I think he looks more like you” I said and she laughed

“So, how are we going to call him?” she asked and I started thinking of a name

“I like the name Kyungsan” I said

“How about… Kyungsan Aiden Lee?” she asked me and I smiled widely

“I love it” I said and kissed her. I’m so happy right now. I have my lovely wife with me and my beautiful son. “Welcome to the family Kyungsan”