Haesica oneshot: Love drunk

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Sorry for the late update :( hope you like it

...............

Haesica oneshot:  Love drunk

April 18, today was Jessica’s birthday and she was so excited that she walked up really early. She got up from bed and walked out to the living room with a smile plastered on her face. When her members saw her up so early, they were surprised.

“OMO Sica woke up early” Sooyoung said and everyone laughed.

“Not even your teasing is going to ruin my mood today” she said smiling again. Suddenly the rest of the girls came out of the kitchen with a cake and she was surprised.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SICA!” they all said at the same time and started singing and went to hug her. She hugged them back one by one. Although she knew they wouldn’t forget about her birthday, she was touched that did that for her.

“Thank you so much girls” she said really happy

“What are you planning for today?” Tiffany asked her

“I don’t know” she said “But Fishy promised he would come back from Taiwan today”

A smile formed on her lips when she mentioned her fishy. Donghae and Jessica had already been dating for about 2 years and they were really happy. Their relationship was secret in the public eye, only the company knew about it and they weren’t against it.

“Aww I’m wondering what your fishy prince will do for you” Sunny said excited

“I just want him here with me” she said and the girls

“Since when did the ice princess become so cheesy?” Hyoyeon asked laughing and Jessica threw a pillow on her face so that she would stop laughing.

Jessica looked at her watch and saw it was already early. Donghae would probably arrive later so she decided to hang out with her friends and family.  She first went out with the soshis and then went to visit her parents with Krystal. She had been out all day and Donghae hadn’t called her yet. It was about 6 pm when she decided to head back to her dorm, wondering why her boyfriend hadn’t called her yet.

When she arrived, the girls were surprised to see she was back so early.

“Girls, has Fishy call or something?” she asked

“No” they said

“Weird” Jessica said feeling a little bit worried “He said he’d be here around 3”

“Maybe his flight was delayed” Tiffany said comforting her

“Maybe…” she said looking down sad. Suddenly the doorbell rang and her heart stopped beating for a while. She smiled hoping it would be Donghae.

Seohyun stood up and went to open the door revealing…

“SIWON OPPA!” Yoona shouted excited when she saw him. She ran to her boyfriend and hugged him tightly. Siwon hugged her back and smiled.

“I missed you choding” he said kissing her forehead

“I missed you too” she said and they girls giggled with the sweet scene. When Jessica saw Siwon, she smiled. Wasn’t Donghae supposed to arrive with Siwon since they both were together filming in Taiwan?

“Btw happy birthday Sica” Siwon said and went to hug the blonde girl. She smiled but she couldn’t hide her disappointment.

“Oppa, wasn’t Donghae with you?” she asked him and he looked confused

“I thought he was already here” Siwon said “After we arrived, I had something on my schedule so he said he was coming first”

“What?” she asked surprised “So where is him?”

“Maybe he had something to do” Siwon said “Don’t worry about him”

“I’m trying not to but I can’t” she said still worried

“I’ll try calling the guys to see if they had seen him” Siwon suggested

“That would be good” she said smiling. She appreciated the help very much. Siwon dialed Heechul’s number and waited.

“Hyung, have see you seen Donghae by any chance?”he asked him

“Wasn’t him with you?”Heechul asked

“No”he replied

“Isn’t he with my twin then?”he asked

“Right now I’m on SNSD’s dorm and no signs of Fishy”Siwon said and continued talking with the rest of the members but they hadn’t seen Donghae either. He hung up and shook his head.

“I’m going to go a look for him” Jessica said wearing a coat “I’m worried”

“Do you want us to go with you?” Taeyeon asked her concerned but she shook her head

“It would be really strange if we all go out so I’d better go alone” she said “I’ll be back soon”

“Be careful unnie” Yoona said and Jessica nodded. She walked out and luckily no one recognized her.

She walked around the city, looking for him in his favorite places but she couldn’t find him anywhere. She had walked like about 1 hour and didn’t see him. She was starting to get really worried and she was really tired as well.

She sat down on the bench of a park and sighed. She decided that it was better to go home and ask for some help. When she was about to leave, she saw something that caught her eyes. Not so far away from her, she saw two people kissing. At first she didn’t mind it but when started to look closer, dropped open when she recognized that one of them was no other than Wonder girls’ Min Sunye.

When she saw it was her, she decided to get closer to see who she was kissing. As she got closer, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Sunye was kissing the least expected person, Lee Donghae. Jessica suddenly felt weak and tears started to fall from her eyes. She felt her heart breaking into little pieces as she was watching the scene and she couldn’t help but gasp.

Donghae immediately pulled away and turned around. When he saw Jessica, his eyes widened. She was crying hardly and as he tried to approach to her, she walked back.

“Jessica this is not what you think!” he said freaking out

“I know what I saw Lee Donghae!” she said still crying

Jessica started running with tears falling down her eyes and Donghae followed her. Jessica was too tired to run anymore so she stopped and felt on her knees.

“Listen to me please! I can explain!” he yelled not caring about what people might think

“I don’t need to hear anything!” she yelled “You did not only ruin my birthday Donghae, you also ruined my life!”

“PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!” he said grabbing her arm

“I DON’T WANT TO!” she said releasing her arm “WE ARE OVER!”

She started running again and Donghae didn’t follow her. He had tears on his eyes because he knew she was right to be mad at him but she should have let him explain. Nothing was as it seemed.

When Jessica got back crying, the girls freaked out.

“OMO what happened?” Tiffany asked as she hugged Sica

“D-dong-hae was kissing Sunye” she said with a shaky voice and the girls gasped surprised. They didn’t ask any more questions because they knew it would hurt her.  The only comforted her and the 8 of them were waiting for the next day to go and kill Lee Donghae.

She continued sobbing as the girls hugged her. She couldn’t believe that the guy she loved so much had done that to her. It was about midnight when they decided to go to sleep since they were really tired.

Jessica tried to sleep but every time she closed her eyes, she saw Donghae kissing Sunye and she couldn’t help her tears. As she was trying to close her eyes again, she heard someone yelling.

“JESSICA!” she knew that voice. She got up from bed and looked out of the window. She was surprised to see Donghae outside her dorm at that hour and with a bottle of bear. “JESSICA PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!”

“SHH don’t shout!” Jessica scolded him but it was useless because he was completely drunk. Everything was spinning for him but he didn’t care. He only wanted her to listen to his explanation. He was being way too loud and people would wake up but he didn’t care.

“I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!” he yelled louder

“Just go home!” she yelled at him

“Sica, what is that noise?” Sooyoung, her roommate, suddenly woke up and in just a seconds the rest of the members were also in her room.

“Drunk Donghae!” she said annoyed

“Sica I think you should go and talk to him” Yuri suggested

“Are you crazy?” she said “I’m not going!”

“SICA!” he yelled again

“Go right now if you don’t want the entire nation to find out that Lee Donghae is drunk outside our dorm yelling that he loves you!” Taeyeon said angry and that completely made sense. Jessica sighed and walked down. She opened the door and when Donghae saw her, he smiled.

“Sica, we need to talk” he said with pleading eyes

“Just go home Donghae” she said but he hugged her. She pushed him away.

“You are completely drunk, let’s talk when you are sober!” she said but she would probably never talk to him again.

“I’m not leaving if you don’t hear me!” he said

“Aish fine!” she yelled annoyed “But come inside!”

Donghae smiled as he was being dragged by Jessica inside SNSD’s dorm. He was dizzy and he wasn’t walking properly. When they finally entered, Jessica closed the door and Donghae sat on the couch. The other 8 soshis were staring at him in disbelief.

“How could you do that, Lee Donghae?!” Taeyeon scolded him

“I’m sorry but I need to talk to my Sica” he said

“We are going back to sleep now” Sunny said yawning and the girls agreed

“Wait!” Jessica said “What am I supposed to do with him?”

“He is your responsibility now” Hyoyeon said and winked at her before following the rest of the girls to go to sleep. When they were left alone, there was an awkward silence.

“I’m going to sleep too, stay there” she said but when she was about to leave, he grabbed her wrist.

“I just want you to listen to me” he said with pleading eyes “What happened, is not what you think. I only love you, not Sunye”

Jessica wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes. She didn’t know what to believe.

“I’m going to make you some tea” she said suddenly said and left to the kitchen. When she returned, he was had already fallen asleep. He looked like a baby sleeping. She left the cup of tea and went to her room.

“Saranghae Jessica” he mumbled in his sleep and she jumped startled. She turned around and saw he was still sleeping.

She returned to her room and tried to sleep but the truth was that she was too worried about him. She only slept a few hours and the next day, she woke up with the noise of someone throwing up in the bathroom. She got up from bed and went to check on him. He looked pale and sick.

“That’s what you get for drinking too much” she said

“Sica please listen to me now” he said running to her.

“Why do I need to hear?” she said mad “That you preferred to be with her than with your girlfriend in her birthday?”

“Is not what you think” he said with teary eyes “Please, let me explain”

“Ok, explain” she said still hurt. They both went and sat on the couch.

“As soon as I arrived, I was planning to surprise but I received a call from Sunye. She said it was an emergency so I decided to go a check on her. You know we are friends and I cannot ignore her if she says it’s an emergency”

Jessica raised an eyebrow and signaled him to continue.

“When I arrived, she started telling me about how she broke up with her boyfriend and that she was really sad. She was drinking a lot and I just couldn’t let her alone like that. At some moment, she was so drunk that she thought I was her boyfriend. She started talking nonsense and then kissed me. Then… you know what happened”

Jessica was speechless because she didn’t know what to think.

“Please believe me” he said and went to hug her “My pretty Sica, you are the only girl I love. I swear there’s no one else in my life.”

Donghae looked into her eyes and wiped her tears. He looked sincere but she was still insecure.

“I don’t know what to say…” Jessica said

“Trust me Sica, I wouldn’t have gotten drunk and made a fool of myself if I didn’t mean what I said” he said and that made her laugh. Jessica suddenly hit his arm hardly and he whined.

“Ouch, why was that?” he asked complaining

“That was for ruining my birthday!” she said angry

“Sorry” he said looking down and she hit him again. His eyes widened.

“Now, why was that?!” he was a little bit pissed off now

“That was for getting drunk and yelling outside my dorm!” she yelled at him “You could have created a scandal, you know?”

“I didn’t think about that at that time, I only wanted you to know I only love you” he said and smiled at her. He leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Their kiss deepened and it suddenly became more passionate but they pulled apart when someone coughed.

“Remember you are not alone” Sooyoung said

“Sorry” they said blushed

“So… you believe me?” he asked and she smiled

“Of course” she said and he hugged her excited. He kissed her cheek and the made her blush

 “Lee Donghae, Teukie is really mad at you right now” Taeyeon suddenly said and Donghae’s expression changed “He wants you on Suju’s dorm right now”

“Oh oh” he said really nervous “I’m so death right now”

“I’ll send you roses on your funeral” Jessica joked and Taeyeon laughed

“YAH!” he complained “What a nice girlfriend I have”

“But you love me” she said and he smiled

“Hell yeah” he said and kissed her again

“Donghae hurry up” Jessica said pulling away “Or Leeteuk will really kill you”

“Ok ok” he said sighing and left SNSD’s dorm. He knew that his leader would be really mad at him and he’ll have to face the consequences of getting drunk and yelling in front of SNSD’s dorm but he didn’t care as long as he was good with his pretty Sica.