Haesica oneshot: Paris, the city of love

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Haesica oneshot: Paris, the city of love

Jessica was on SNSD’s dorm packing like all her sisters because they were going to Paris! They were all really excited and happy. All SMTOWN was going to Paris and that made them even more nervous.  Especially because of a certain fish that Jessica was trying to avoid.

“This is going to be great!” Tiffany said really excited

“YES! People say French food is the best of the world!” Sooyoung said and they laughed. Of course she would be thinking of food

“I didn’t mean that but anyway” Tiffany said

On the way to the airport, Taeyeon handed the plane tickets to each of the members. When they finally arrived, they saw that Super Junior and the rest of SM family was already there.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the 9 girls bowed

“Annyeonghaseyo!” they replied

“Guys, you ready?” the managers asked

“NEH!” they all replied excited

The groups entered the plane and looked for their seats. Sica’s seat was 4-B so she just went and sat there. It was going to be a long journey so it was better to sleep well. Jessica seatmate was supposed to be either Krystal or Yunho because of the last name but she didn’t expect someone else to sit next to her.

“Hi Sica!” he said smiling widely and she looked at him surprised

“YAH Lee Fishy what are you doing here?” she asked blushed. She felt nervous everytime Donghae was close to her. Why did it have to be Donghae among all the guys in SM?

“This is my seat 4-A” he said

“Liar!” Jessica said and Donghae just chuckled

“Fine I admit this is not my seat” Donghae gave up “But it was your sister who switched seats with me because she wanted to be with Taemin”

“Jung Soojung you are dead” Jessica mumbled and Donghae didn’t hear. He sat next to Sica and smiled at her. He was staring at her and that made her feel even more nervous. She couldn’t help but blush everytime her eyes met his.

“Why are you staring at me like that?!” she asked annoyed looking away

“Because you are really beautiful” he said and she blushed again

“YAH! Just let me sleep” she said closing her eyes and trying to sleep but even though her eyes were closed, she could still feel Donghae’s stare on her.

All the trip was like that. Jessica pretended to be asleep but Donghae knew she wasn’t really sleeping. He just continued staring at her and smiling.

Passengers please fasten your seatbelts, we are about to land

 Now she couldn’t pretend to be sleeping anymore and she had to sit straight. Donghae smiled when he saw her opening your eyes.

“Now you cannot avoid talking to me anymore” he said

“Shut up” she said and sent him and icy glare. Jessica couldn’t understand how he had the guts to talk to her as if nothing had happened between them.  They used to date when they were trainees and they loved each other but before SUJU debuted, Donghae broke up with her suddenly.

 She still loved him but she didn’t want to admit it. She was still mad at him because he didn’t give any explanations and just broke up with her. Now he was there talking to her as if nothing had happened and Jessica couldn’t bear that.

When the plane finally landed in Paris, Jessica tried to walk out as fast as she could until she reached Tiffany and started a conversation with her, leaving Donghae behind.

After a long trip, they finally arrived to the hotel, which was really big and beautiful. They were really excited because the city was amazing. It was as if they were in a dream.

“Hey everyone, you are free to go wherever you want today” one of the managers spoke and they all cheered “But go in groups and return before 8 for dinner”

“NEH!” they all said and as soon as they left their luggage, they headed outside. The weather was perfect for them to go out.

“Sica, wanna go shopping with us?” Hyoyeon asked her

“Neh” she said and went out with Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Donghae secretly followed them to where they were going without being noticed.

They walked around the city, buying lots of things and taking pictures. Jessica got distracted with some clothes so Donghae took the opportunity and went to Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

“Girls” he said from their backs and they jumped startled

“YAH!  Fishy what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked him hitting his arm

“Shh lower your voice” Donghae said whispering “Mind if I kidnap Sica?”

“WHAT?” they asked surprised at the same time

“Are you nuts?” Hyoyeon asked

“I just want to talk to her” Donghae said

“And let you hurt Sica unnie again? No sir!” Seohyun said with a serious face

“I know I hurt her but I didn’t mean to!” he said “Please let me talk to her”

Donghae used his puppy eyes with them but it didn’t seem to work.

“You can’t buy us with your puppy eyes Lee Donghae!” Hyoyeon said angry

“Please! I just need an opportunity to talk to her” he said looking defeated.

“Fine!” Hyoyeon finally said “We’ll give you 1 hour!”

“Thanks!” Donghae said jumping like a little kid and hugging them. Hyoyeon and Seohyun then left to go somewhere else, not so far and Donghae went to look for Sica. He saw her staring at the Sena River amazed.

Donghae slowly approached to her and hugged her from behind. Jessica jumped startled and was about to shout when she noticed it was Donghae.

“YAH! BABO YOU SCARED ME!” she said hitting him and trying to release herself from his embrace “Where are Hyo and Seo?”

“They left” he said

“WHAT?!” Jessica said surprised “I have to go”

Jessica tried to leave but Donghae held her wrist and pulled her in an embrace again. Jessica didn’t know how to react. A part of her wanted to punch him in the face for acting like that and the other part of her just wanted to enjoy the moment.

Donghae’s acts confused her very much.

“What are you doing?!” she asked mad at him

“I just needed to talk to you” he said whispering softly in her ears making her blush

“Ok talk! But don’t hug me!” she said pushing him away. She looked away and tried to hold back her tears.

“Sica… I… love you” Donghae said sincerely and Jessica laughed sarcastically

“And you expect me to believe that?!” she asked and couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She was sad and the same time mad and happy.  She had mixed feelings and didn’t know if she should believe in his words. “I loved you, Donghae but you broke up with me without giving a single explanation and then completely ignored me until now!”

“I’m sorry” Donghae said looking really hurt. He knew he had hurt Jessica really badly but he had done it to protect her.  “I broke up with you because I was about to debut and I wanted to protect you from the antis. I couldn’t handle the idea of seeing you hurt because of my fame”

“AND WHY DIDN’T YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!” she yelled mad “You just ignored me every time I tried to talk to you!”

“Because I knew that if talked to you I wouldn’t be able to hide my feelings” Donghae said and hugged her again. He was really sorry and now tears were rolling down his eyes. “Please forgive me Sica”

“And what have changed?” she asked suddenly “Why are you saying this now?”

“Because I realized I can’t live without you anymore” he said looking into her eyes. “I really love you. I never stopped loving you”

Sica felt tears falling down her eyes again and he wiped them gently. Donghae leaned forward and kissed her suddenly. Jessica’s eyes widened and she tried to stop herself from kissing him back but she just couldn’t.

“I love you too oppa” she said in a low voice and Donghae smiled like a fool. “But I don’t want to be hurt again”

Donghae took her hand in his and kissed them.

“I won’t hurt you again” he said “This time is real. I will protect you and our love no matter what”

Jessica smiled and hugged him tightly. Donghae lift her from the ground and spun her around happily. He kissed her again and she blushed.

“Je t'aime” he said and she laughed

“I didn’t know you knew how to speak French” she said

“I just learned that” he said smiling “We are in Paris, the city love. I can say that to many girls here”

“YAH!” Jessica said hitting his arm

“I’m just kidding” he said smiling and pinched her cheek “But you look cute when you are angry”

He hugged her behind and kissed her cheek while they were watching the sunset. Their love was now stronger and they would fight for it.

“I love you” he said

“I love you too” Jessica said smiling. “Hey and what did you do to Hyoyeon and Seohyun?”

“Oh I forgot” he said and chuckled “They gave me only one hour to talk to you but I’m planning to kidnap you for real”

“WHAT?” she asked surprised

“Yes” he said smiling playfully “I’ll call Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk and you’ll see they’ll forget about you”

“YAH! FISHY!” she said hitting his arm again and he laughed

“I’m just joking” he said “But you are mine today! Not only today, you’ll be mine forever!”

….