Yoonwon oneshot: Monthsary

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Yoonwon oneshot: Monthsary

Yoona’s POV

I woke very early that morning because I was really excited. I wonder what Siwon will do for our monthsary.  Yes today is our 7thmonthsary and I’m really excited. 7 months of love and happiness. I went to the kitchen to start preparing everything for tonight.

My phone suddenly started buzzing. I looked at it, it was a message from my best friend Jessica.

To: Yoongie

Happy monthsary for you and Siwon oppa! :D

From: Sica

I smiled. Of course Sica would remember; she and her boyfriend Donghae were the ones who set us up and now I’m the happiest girl ever. I hope Siwon finishes work early. I decided to call him.

Hi, this is Choi Siwon I’m busy right now, please leave a message after the sound

“Oppa, it’s me Yoona. Don’t forget to come for dinner tonight. Love you” I said and hung up. I started cooking dinner because I knew I would take a long of time to do it. After some hours, my phone started ringing. It was a call now. I read the name on the screen and smiled.

“Yoong, I received your message” he said and I smiled

“So what time are you coming?”I asked

“I’m sorry but I’m going to be very busy tonight” he said and I felt my heart breaking “Let’s eat together tomorrow”

“Sure” I said. “Oppa, what day is today?”

“July 17th, why?” he asked

“Mmm no nothing” I said and sighed. “I have to go, bye”

“Bye Yoong, love you” he said and hung up. I was so mad that I threw the phone. How could he forget such an important day?! Aish I hate you Choi Siwon! You made me prepare dinner for nothing!  PABO SIWON!

End of Yoona’s POV

……………………

The next day

Siwon’s POV

I was trying to call Yoona but she wasn’t answering my calls. I’m starting to believe that she is mad at me. Why? What did I do that made her mad? Maybe because I didn’t go for dinner yesterday. But I explained why I couldn’t go… then I remembered she asked me what day was yesterday.

July 17th… not her birthday for sure… then what? I looked at the calendar in my living room and that day was marked. Then I suddenly remembered.

“Sh*t” I yelled. I’M A PABO! HOW COULD I FORGET OUR MONTHSARY! Well I hate that word! Monthsary? Who the hell invented that? Anyway, yesterday was a special day for us and I just cancelled our dinner! No wonder Yoong is mad at me! PABO!

I rushed outside and drove to Yoona’s house. I needed to apologize for forgetting about our monthsary. I knocked on her door but she didn’t open.

“If you are Choi Siwon, just go away!” she said

“Yoong, can we talk? Please” I said

“No” she just said still without opening the door

“I’m sorry I forgot” I said sincerely “Can you open the door?”

There was no reply and she just opened the door and let me in. She looked at me with anger and started hitting me.

“Pabo! How could you forget such a special day!” she yelled still hitting me

“Yoong, I’m sorry really” I said “I was so busy yesterday that I forgot”

“Being sorry won’t fix things!” she yelled “Do you know how many hours I spent cooking dinner for you?!”

She was really mad at me and I was sorry. Yoona had spent the whole day cooking for me and I screwed everything. She turned around and I hugged her from the back and rested my chin on her shoulder.

“Leave me alone Choi!” she said angry

“Please forgive me” I whispered on her ears and I could feel she had goosebumps. I smiled.

End of Siwon’s POV

Yoona’s POV

I was really surprised when he back hugged me. I was shocked when he did that and I think he noticed I was blushing. If he thinks that will make me forgive him, he is wrong!

“Please forgive me” he whispered in my ears and it gave my goosebumps

“No!” I said and he kissed my left ear. I shivered. Gosh, if he continues doing that, I will end up falling for his charms! NO, IM YOONA YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG!

“Forgive me” he said kissing my neck. I bit my lower lip trying to control myself and not moan but I couldn’t.

“I said I won’t forgive you” I said and he continued kissing my neck. My legs were shaking. OMG Choi Siwon I hate you more for making me weak!

He suddenly made me face him and pulled me closer. I blushed hardly and he smirked.

“If you don’t forgive me, I’ll continue teasing you” he said and kissed my lips. This guy makes me crazy! He completely made me forgot why I was mad at him.

“I'm really sorry Yoong” he said using his puppy eyes against me. “But who uses the word monthsary? It’s really annoying”

“Don’t blame me, I didn’t invent that word” I said and he laughed “But whatever it is called, you forgot that special day!”

“I said I’m sorry” he said pouting and kissed me again

“Stop doing that” I said

“I don’t want to” he said like a little kid “I know you don’t me to stop either”

“Oh shut up” I said and hit his arm

“Yoongie, forgive me” he said again. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard him say that today but I think it is working. “I’ll cook a delicious dinner for you and we’ll go anywhere you want.”

“Let me think about it” I finally gave up and he smiled. He kissed me again. I knew he knew I was going to surrender if he continued doing that. Well, that’s why I love him. Monthsary, yes that word but the name doesn’t mind as long as I’m with him.