Yoonwon oneshot: Wishing on a shooting star

HaeSica and YoonWon oneshots

Yoonwon oneshot: Wishing on a shooting star

(Sequel of "One more Day")

Months passed by and Yoona had already moved on. Well it couldn’t be considered moving on because Yoona hadn’t opened her heart to anyone since Siwon died.  She would reject every boy that confessed to her and she only had friends. She was happy that way and at least she had continued to live her life normally as she promised him.

That week, she had a lot of work because Christmas was coming soon. She was completely focused on her work because that way she wouldn’t be sad on that time of the year. She remembered the past Christmases she had spent with Siwon. Those were the happiest moments of her life.

Flashback:

It was exactly 12 o’ clock on the night of December 25th. Siwon and Yoona were sitting together on the rooftop hugging each other and watching the fireworks.

“This is so beautiful” Siwon said mesmerized “Merry Christmas Yoong”

“Merry Christmas oppa” she said and smiled “I’m glad to be here with you”

“Me too” he said and kissed her cheek

“Wow some of those fireworks look like shooting stars” she joked and Siwon chuckled at her cuteness

“What would you wish for if you happen to see a shooting star?” Siwon asked suddenly and Yoona smiled at him.

“Nothing” she said and Siwon was confused

“Nothing?” he asked and she shook her head

“I have everything I need to be happy” she said hugging him tighter “Including you”

Siwon smiled and kissed her lips.

End of flashback

A tear fell from Yoona’s eyes and she realized she was crying again. She wiped her tears and continued working. She missed Siwon so much and remembering him hurt her even more. In that moment if someone asked her the same question Siwon asked her before, she would reply that she wanted him back but she knew it was impossible.

It was already late so Yoona decided to go for a coffee before going home. She went to the coffee shop nearby and ordered a cappuccino. She sat down and while she was drinking her coffee, she continued revising her work.

“Yoona noona, we are about to close soon” the boy that worked there, named Jonghyun told her. She smiled and nodded.

“Neh Jonghyun sshi, one more minute, please” she said

“Anything for my favorite noona” he said and continued cleaning the window until Yoona finished doing what she was doing.  “Hey noona come here balli!”

Yoona was startled because he had called her so suddenly. She ran outside and saw him pointing at the sky. She looked up and saw a shooting star. It was actually there and Yoona was amazed.

“You should ask for wish” he said and she closed her eyes. The only thing she wished for was to have Siwon with her again. She wanted that with all her heart.

When she opened her eyes again, the shooting star was already gone. Her smile faded because she thought that her wish wouldn’t come true.

“I think I should go home already” Yoona said “Thanks for everything Jonghyun sshi”

“Your welcome noona” the young boy said “Bye”

Yoona was walking home and it was already really dark. She suddenly felt some footsteps behind her so she started to walk faster. The steps seemed to be closer and closer to her so she started running. She turned the corner of the street and couldn’t hear the steps anymore so she sighed relieved. She stopped for a while because she needed some air.

“Why are you running away from me?” someone said

“AHHHH” Yoona screamed scared and she heard that person laughing. Then she realized it was him again! “Oh my god, my heart!”

She said as she felt her heart beating faster because of the fright. She looked at him and couldn’t believe her eyes. Like some months ago, he was there standing in front of her smiling.

“Sorry for scaring you” he said

“Should I ask what you are doing here” she asked. She was happy to see him again but she didn’t know if this time if was going to last longer. She was afraid to know the answer.

“Let’s go somewhere we can talk properly and I’ll explain” he said smiling and she nodded.

Yoona and Siwon walked silently to her house. She had mixed feelings and wanted to cry but she held her feelings. She couldn’t do anything until she had talked to him.

When they finally arrived, she the lights and they sat down on the couch. Siwon looked around the house and smiled.

“Your house haven’t change a bit” he said cheerfully

“Why are you here?” she asked again ignoring Siwon’s previous comment. She sounded hurt and Siwon’s smile faded.

“Don’t be mad Yoong” he said “It was your wish. You wanted to see me again”

“WHAT?” she said surprised “That wish really worked?”

“After everything that happened to us, you still don’t believe in magic?” he asked and laughed. He approached to her and hugged her tightly. She let out the tears and hugged him.

“Tell me, how long is this going to last?” she asked crying

“I don’t know” he said sincerely “Actually up there, they are really mad at you right now”

 “Why?” she asked confused and he smiled

“Because you’ve made me come back to earth twice!” he said and she chuckled

“That’s not true!” she said and he laughed

“Ok ok” he said “They are not mad at you, they can’t be because you’ve been a good girl”

Yoona smiled after hearing that and hit arm playfully.

“Ouch” he said. She was happy because he could actually feel. She was really happy to see him again but she was confused too. How long was it going to last?

“Do you really don’t know?” she asked looking sad again and Siwon understood what she was talking about

“No” he said “Your wish wasn’t really specific. You just said you wanted to have me with you again but you didn’t say how long.”

“I didn’t know it was going to work!” she said pouting “I’m babo! I should have asked for you to be alive again!”

“It’s ok Yoong” he said softly and hugged her again “As long we are together now”

“No it’s not ok” she said crying “I won’t be able to handle you departure again”

“Don’t cry my deer” he said wiping her tears gently and kissing her lips. Just in that moment, a blinding light appeared in front of them. Yoona gasped amazed but Siwon didn’t seem surprised, he just sighed.  Suddenly a figure with wings appeared from the light and smiled at them. He was really handsome. He was tall, had golden hair and had beautiful dimples.

“Teukie, are you here to take me already?” Siwon asked afraid to know the answer

“Who is him?” Yoona asked

“I’m Leeteuk, the angel of wishes. I grant the wishes that people ask on shooting stars. Of course I only grant the ones that are made from the heart”

“I see” Yoona said “Thank you”

Leeteuk smiled.

“Siwon I’m here to deliver you a message” he said “Yoona asked to have you with her again but she didn’t specify how long”

Yoona looked sad after the angel said that. She regretted not having asked for a wish that could make Siwon alive again. Siwon hugged her and kissed her forehead. He wanted her to know that he didn’t blame her for that.

“But…” he said “As I’m so good and she is such a nice girl, I’ll grant her the wish to have you with her until you die again or until she dies of course”

 “Chinjja?” Siwon asked excited and the angel nodded. Siwon hugged him tightly “THANK YOU!”

“OMO THANK YOU!” Yoona said and hugged the angel too

“Also because I don’t want to have you around all the time” he said “I’m pretty sure dad doesn’t want you in heaven with him either”

“YAH! Are you an angel or what?” Siwon complained

“Just joking” Leeteuk said “Treasure this opportunity Choi Siwon. Don’t die soon, I don’t want to see your face in a very long time!”

“Thank you Teukie” Siwon said smiling sincerely “Really”

“You are welcome” he said “Well time to go. Bye”

The angel Leeteuk left and they smiled at each other. Yoona hugged Siwon excited and couldn’t help the tears of joy. Siwon smiled and kissed her.

“Yoong, I don’t want to lose you again” he said “This time let’s appreciate every single minute together.  Im Yoona, would you marry me?”

He knelt down and she smiled widely.

“Of course I want to marry you” she said and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. They were given a second chance to be happy and this time, they wouldn’t waste it. 

................

Hi everyone! I wasn't planning to make a sequel of One more Day but as some of you requested a happy ending, i decided to do it :D i hope you liked it