You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

~Chapter Nine 9~

As Yunho sat on the floor leaning his back against the wall he cries and pray to god that she'll be alright. The boss rushed in and saw Yunho on the ground filled in tears. He grabs onto Yunho's shirt. 

"You bastard it's your fault my daughter is like this!" Boss said. 

"I'm sorry." he said. The boss gave Yunho a punch in the face.

"You worthless bastard! I treat you like my own son and now look my daughter had taken a bullet for you." Boss said. 

"You can yell at me all you want because it was my fault for not protecting her better." Yunho said. The boss knee him in the stomach.

"AH!" he yelled. 

"I know she loves you...and I can't let that happen.She needs to be with someone better than you someone who can protect her and rich. You know what I mean right Yunho." Boss said. 

"Boss...I love her." Yunho said. The boss rubs his eyes.

"You're fired...Get out of my sight!" Boss said. If Yunho is fired that means when Hyun  jae wakes up he won't be able to see her and his sister's hospital bills won't be paid off. Yunho kneed before boss.

"Please...Don't kick me out Boss" Yunho pleaded. The boss didn't even took a glance at him.

"Go while I'm being nice." Boss said. Yunho plead a few more times but Boss just wouldn't budge in. He stood up slowly and bow at Boss one last time.

"Let me see her one more time." Yunho said. 

"Only five minutes." Boss said. Yunho went into  the room and saw Hyun jae laying on the bed with a breathing mask over her and her head wrapped tight with bandages. Yunho his hand on her head slowly and gentlely. A tearf fell from his eyes as he watch the one he love lying on the bed. Yunho held her hand and kiss it gentlely.

"Pabo! why did you have to take the bullet for me...*SOBS* The words you'll hear today won't be heard again Hyun jae ah...Please wake up soon your father worries for you.  I...I... A man who had fallen in love in a forbidden way. This is my punishment for choosing this life. Hyun jae ah...I'll never see you again and I hate that. Please be well and don't get sick. Don't be clumsy and don't let others bring you down. I won't be there to protect you no more. I don't deserve to be with you." Yunho said. 

~Beep!~Beep!~ the heart monitor goes on.

"I love you..." he said. Boss opens the door and gave Yunho a signal to get out. Yunho walks out giving Hyun jae one last look. 

"Go..." Boss said. Yunho bow to him and left. He went to his apartment where he lived and packed all his things. He left the place to the hospital where his sister was. Yunho reach the hospital and knock on his sister's door. Hye ryung was sitting up on her bed listening to her mp3. She didn't hear anything. So Yunho place his bag on the couch and pets Hei ryung's head which gave her a little fright.

"WHo is it!" she yelled. 

"Don't worry it me Yunho." Yunho said Hei ryung sigh in relief.

"Oppa is unni here too?" she asked.

"Ahnyeo." Yunho said.

"Will she come visit again?" Hei ryung asked.

"Ahnyeo...We broke up." Yunho said. 

"What! so who broke up with who?" she asked.

"Love broke us...Well I'll be coming here more often so you won't feel lonely." Yunho said. 

"Tish...I feel fine oppa." she said.

~4 weeks went by~

Few hours went by to a few days then to a few weeks. Yunho had been working at a package factory carrying huge boxes of heavy equipments into trucks and loading them. He had to do his very best to feed himself and his sister along with the hospital bills he had to pay. Yunho spend hours and days working with no sleep. His eyes had dark cresent moon shapes under his eyes. It has been almost a month since Hyun jae had taken the bullet for Yunho and Yunho always wonders about her. Every day he walks pass a flower shop and sees white roses which reminds him of her. Yunho carries a load of boxes into the truck. His sweats drips from his head down his neck. It was a warm day. When work was over he sat on the back of the truck. His coworker hand him a drink.

" Today is a hot day isn't it?" the coworker said. Yunho opens the can and took a gulp.

"Thanks for the drink Minsoek." Yunho said. Minsoek pats his back.

tumblr_mwgcu4qJId1ruuj4io1_500.jpgY MINSEOK!!! >__<

"No worries we're friends."he said. 

"By the way how's school going?" Yunho asked. Minseok took a gulp of his drink and wipe his sweats.

"Don't even talk about it. I quit school long time ago." he said. 

"WHy? You're still so young." Yunho said.

"Being 19 is still sh*t. I need money to pay off my father's debt he had left us. What a great father." Minseok said. Yunho stood up and pat his shoulder.

"It's okay you can do it. I quit school when I was in middle school probably just to pay off my sister's hospital bills." Yunho said. 

"Whoa...If you ever need help with anything just ask me." he said. Yunho nods. They both start working again. Yunho grabs onto a huge box and load it on the car. A strange man walks towards Minseok. He tap Minseok on his shoulder.

"Who are you guys?" Minseok asked.

"Do you know a man name Jung Yunho?" he asked. 

"Uh Hyung? He's over there." Minseok said. The man went up to Yunho. Yunho bends down to grab the box and saw a huge shadow figure covering the sun light from his eyes. Yunho grab onto the box and stood up. He looks at the man and ignored him. Yunho place the box in the truck.  

"Jung Yunho I never thought I would find you here." he said.

"Chansung what do you want?" Yunho asked. Chansung laughs.

"I heard you need money." he said. Yunho crosses his arms. His muscular biceps bumps up and his sweats were still driping from his head. 

"And?" Yunho asked.

"And I need someone to work for me." He said. 

"I'll never work for you Chansung." Yunho said. 

"Doesn't mean I'm your former boss's enemiy means you don't have to work for me. And plu you'll need the money to pay off your sister's hospital bills. You wouldn't want her to died in pain with no treatment right? He said giving Yunho the stare.

"How do you know all this?" Yunho asked. 

"Easy... I have my resources. How about it Yunho come to me and I'll treat you way much better and I 'll pay for your sister's fees." Chansung said. 

"Go die in a hole." Yunho said. Chansung felt a bit irriated by him. 

"Fine then...Here's my number I'll be waiting for the call." he said. Yunho grabs the paper and rips it. 

"I won't be calling." Yunho said. 

"If you change you mind come see me you'll know I am." He added. Chansung went into his car. Minseok went up to Yunho.

"Hyung who's that?" He asked.

"Someone who you shoudn't be messing with." Yunho said. After a long day of work YUnho head back to the hospital. He went to the store to buy Heiryung's favorite candy. Peachos.

candy-food-yummy-Favim.com-273025_origin

He reach the hospital. There were nurses running towards his sister's room. 

"We have to check her blood pressure now!" the nurse said. Yunho ran to the doctor.

"What's going on with Hei ryung?!" Yunho asked. 

"Her blood pressure is lowering we need to get her more treatment." he said. 

"Please help her!" Yunho said. The doctor went into the room and check her eyes and her breathing. Yunho sat down holding on tight to the bag of candy he bought for her. 

"Please be alright Hei ryung don't leave me you're the only family I have." He said. After a few minutes the doctor came out.

"She'll need surgery but she's too weak to go throw this. There's a 70 percent she'll not make it." the doctor said. Yunho kneed boefore the doctor.

"Please save her!" Yunho said.

"This will cost alot of money Yunho...And you haven't been paying for three weeks now."The doctor said. 

"I will give you all my money. Please please help her no matter what." Yunho said. 

"I'll give it my best." the doctor said and went back in the room. Hei ryung was rolled out of the room into the surgery room. Yunho watch his sister going into the surgery room for the second time. He hates it. He hates seeing his poor sister sick. Yunho had made up his mind. A dangerous decision. He left the hospital and rush to Chansung's place. Yunho stops infront of the building. Chansung's men was outside.

"I'm here to see Chasung." Yunho said. 

"What is your purpose?" they asked.

"Tell tell your boss that I'm here." Yunho said. The man went inside and come out Chansung. Chasung claps as he walks towards Yunho.

"See...I knew you'd come to me." Chasung laughs. Yunho held a fist. 

"I didn't come to you because I want to." He said.

"It's because you had no choice." Chansung guessed. Yunho gave him a silent stare. 

"Well then come in and I'll give you the uniform." He said. Yunho walks in the building. 

Hyun jae at the moment start to wake up from her coma. Her fingers twitch a bit as the heart monitors goes up. She slowly opens her eyes seeing various of blurry scenes. She turns her head and saw her father (boss) sleeping on the couch. 

"A....appa" she said. Boss opens his eyes quickly as he heard her voice. He rubc his eyes and rush to her. He held her hand.

"Hyun jae you're awake!" he said. Hyun jae fully opens her eyes. There was a slight head ache to the back side of her head. Hyun jae touch the back side of her head where the pain was. 

"What happen to me?" she asked. 

"There was a terrible accident." Boss lied. Hyun jae slowly sat up. 

"My head hurts." she said.

"You were shot in the head. But luckily you survive. Thanks for being alive. I couldn't bare hav emy daughter leave me too." Boss said. Hyun jae hugs her father as he weeps. 

"Appa I'll never leave you." she said. Hyun jae saw a vase filled with red roses by the window. 

"Appa who brought those?" she asked.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet  soon. But for now rest so you can get well." Boss said. Hyun jae lays back down and stare at the red roses. It was beautiful. The scene of fresh grown  red roses by the window. Boss sat next to her pouring her a cup of water.

"Who is it that I have to meet?" Hyun jae asked.

"You're future husband." he said. 

"Appa. I'm not ready to marry yet." she said. 

"It's for your best I have a friend who's son is very wealthy and great for you." he said.

"Appa..."Hyun jae said holding onto her father's sleve.

"And I'll never let you be with Yunho. I can't resist that fact of you taking that bullet for him again." boss said.

"Yun...ho? That's a funny name. I was shot because of Yunho?" she asked. Boss turns around.

"You don't know remember Yunho?" Boss said,

"Who is Yunho?" she asked. The fact that Hyun jae forgotten Yunho is a great opportunity for her to get marry. Especially to someone who will be good for her. 

"yes Jung Yunho the person who killed your mother." Boss lied. 

"It was him?" she asked. Boss nods. 

"SO I took a bullet for someone who kill my mother?" she asked.

"Yes...So stay away from him he'll try to seduce you and kill you too," He said. 

"Don't worry appa I'll never go to a monster who killed omma. I'll kill him first before he kills me." she said in anger. 

"Well rest because you have to look pretty for your husband to be." boss said. 

"Appa I'm not going to get marry I'm too young and I still want to go to school." she said. Boss ignored her and left the room. 

~A Week Later~

It was a beautiful day. The sun was bright and the weather was warm. Hyun jae got dress for her blind date with the man her father set her with. She puts on a cute outfit. 

Bae-Seul-Ki-summer-photo-shows-cute-char

"SIGH*...I wonder how this man will look? Aish! I really don't want to get marry." she said. She puts on a spray of perfume she found in her drawer. 

"Umm this smells good." she said. She add another spray. Hyun jae walk out to the city of gangnam. She walks into a beautiful bakery and sat by the window. 

"What would you like?" the waitress asks.

"Give me a cup of organe juice please." she said. Hyun jae looks out the window and watch people walk pass enjoying thier day. Mean while Yunho was also wondering the streets of gangman. But he was not alone. He was with a woman. They walk into a store and Yunho stood silenty as he watches the woman look for clothes.

"Umm... Yunho shi should I buy this or this?" she asked.

"It don't matter miss." He said.

"I told you not to call me miss call me by my name Eun bi." Eun bi said. 

jeon-hye-bin-profile.jpgEUN Bi >_<

"I can't it's the orders." Yunho said,

"My uncle is not here so you can still call me by my name. It's werid having you call me Miss." Eun bi said. 

"I'm sorry Miss." Yunho said.

"At least say my name once." she said.

"Yeh...Eun bi shi." Yunho said. She smiles and cling onto his arms,

"We can't." Yunho said.

"You're so handsome! ahaha. Well let's go I'm thirsty." she said. Yunho and Eun bi walks out of the shop pand went into the same bakery shop where Hyun jae was. Yunho walks in with Eun bi. Hyun jae took a sip of her juice and play around with her straw. she sigh loudly. 

"Well he's late." she said. Yunho and Eun bi went and sat behind Hyun jae. Eun bi sat behind Hyun jae as Yunho sat across from Eun bi. The waitress came up to them.

"What can I get you guys today?" she asked.

"What's in the special couple section?" Eun bi asked.

"Miss...we're not." Yunho said. 

"Well can I suggest this cupcake. It's called Love birds." She said.

"WHoa... Sounds good we'll take that." Eun bi said. Th waitress left. 

"Miss we're not dating." Yunho said.

"I know. But I'll make you my boyfriend so no one can have you. You're too handsome you know that. I don't want any girl snatching you away from me." she said.

"Miss..."Yunho said. Hyun jae chuckle when she heard that but yet she didn't turn around. The waitress came in with a cupcake.

cupcake-celebration-love-bird-by-lindy-s 

"Whoa it's cute." Eun bi said. 

"Too fancy." Yunho said. Hyun jae looks at the time and it was only 10 in the morning. Yunho looks behind Eun bi and saw Hyun jae's back. Yunho title his head as the woman behind her reminds him of Hyun jae. A man walks into the shop and looks around. He saw Hyun jae and smiles. He walks towards her and sat across from her. Hyun jae looks up and saw the man. 

"Uh...Yong what are you doing here?" she asked.

0168BE3850CE10AA175ABEYONG~

"To see my future wife." he said. 

"IN your dreams. Go back to Ami." Hyun jae said and stood up. "Out of all men Yong!" she thought.Yong held onto her hand.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Away from you." She said. 

"Sit down and let's talk okay." Yong said. 

"I don't think there's anything to say Yong. We broke up and now you're with Ami. What happen to her anyways?" Hyun jae said.

"We broke up." Yong said.

"Then go back to her." Hyun jae said,

"She won't." Yong said.

"Huh! I wouldn't go back you either. So excuse me I had wasted my time here." She said.

"Eun bi I'll come back I'm going to the restroom." Yunho said. 

"Hurry." Eun bi said. Yunho stood up and walks towards the restroom. Hyun jae sway her arms away from Yong and hit Yunho's face. 

"ah!" he said. Hyun jae saw Yunho and apologizes.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she said. Yunho looks up at her and smiles.

"It's o-" he pauses when he saw her face.  "Hyun Jae." Yunho thought. Yong his lips and was ready to punch Yunho for showing up.

tumblr_ll9tvroMW71qzjpnso1_500.gif

"So we meet again Yunho." Yong said. Hyun jae pauses and looks up. "SO this is the bastard? The one who killed my mother?" She thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no see long time no see....>_< So sorry for updating this late. I'll try my best to updat more I hope you like this chapter and story! Please subscribe and comment if you like! I'll update more soon! 

tumblr_mj3fgzBoWY1s496qqo1_400_large.gifBYE BYE ^___^