You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

Chapter 4

~4 days later~

Yunho got out of the hospital but still have some damaged to his ribs. It still hurts but he bared with it. Boss came to pick Yunho up. Yunho got in the car.
 
"Continue to watch over her and." Boss stopped.
"And?" Yunho asked.
"Don't let her get hurt." boss said. 
"Yeh!" yunho reply. They dropped Yunho off infront of her school. Yunho waited until it's time for her to come out. The school bell rings and Hyun jae walked out with her best friend. 
"Hyun jae look your ex." Hana said. Hyun jae look and saw her ex boyfriend Yong hugging her best friend so ex friend.
"I don't care about those betrayers." Hyun jae said. 
"SNAP! They're coming over here." Hana said. Yong and her ex friend came towards them.
"Hi Hyun jae!." Ami said.
"Hey Ami." she reply. Her ex didn't bother to look at her.
"So you're not dating anyone?" Ami said. Hyun jae didn't respond but inside she just want to slap the hell out of Ami.
"Well anyways Yong and I are having a birthday party at my house will you guys come?" Ami said.
"We'll see." Hyun jae said. 
"Hyun jae what are you-" Hana whispered.
"Well Hope to see you there." Ami said holding onto Yong. They left and Hyun jae gave them the stare. Looking at them being all happy and sh*t made Hyun jae died a little inside. Yong used to love her that much. 
"Those worthless bastard!" Hana said.
"Don't say that, it was part of my fault anyways." Hyun jae said.
"Yah you're too kind! The GAEGEBAY just stole your boyfriend from you and now you're rooting for them!" Hana said. 
"Ahnee it was my fault he broke up with me." Hyun jae said as tears start to filled her eyes. 
"It's not your fault Hyun jae." Hana said as she gave Hyun jae a hug.
"He was scared of me." she said. Hana pats her back.
"Don't ever go to the party I have a bad feeling about this." she said. 
"I won't." she reply. They make their way to the front gate and Hyun jae saw Yunho. 
"yunho shi..." she said. 
"Yunho? who's that?" hana said. Yunho heard Hyun jae's voice and turn around. Yunho rushed up to her and gave her a bow.
"Miss let's go home." Yunho said. 
"Hyun jae I guess I'll be leaving." Hana said.
"No wait." Hyun jae said. Hana just left. Hyun jae felt even more upset. Hyun jae turn around a head back towards the school.
"Miss." Yunho said.Yunho followed her all the way to the soccer field. 
"Miss we have to go back home or your father-" Yunho stops when he heard Hyun jae cry. Hyun jae's eyes are just pouring with tears.
"Miss..." Yunho said. 
"Can you be quiet for a bit." she said. She continues to cry.
"Who made you cry?" YUnho asked.
"It's nothing." She said. Yunho stood still for a minute. Hyun jae decides to turn around and face Yunho. She went towards him and hug him.
"Miss you can't-" Yunho said.
"Please comfort me." she said. Yunho's heart starts to beat faster by the second. He slowly places his hand on her back. 

 

 
Hello guys! like this chapter?? lol i know it still boring and yes i promised that it'll get better... I hope you guys like this short chapter!  Angnyeo...~ updates coming sooon