You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

~!Chapter 8!~

It has been almost nine months since Yunho and Hyun jae had been dating behind Boss's back. Yunho woke up one morning due to Boss's call. 

~~Ring...Ring...Ring..~~

"Yes Boss." Yunho answered.

"Yunho. Today Hyun dae will be graduating you know that right?" he said. 

"Yeh."

"You did a good work of keeping her safe until now. But Keep it up because this time there will be more people meaning Chansung will be there." Boss said. 

"I will protect her no worries." Yunho said. They hung up. Yunho went and pick up Hyun jae she was alreadywearing her gown. YUnho smiles as she comes out of the house. Boss was next to her so Yunho tries his best to not make thing obvious.

~AHem!~

"Miss get in the car I will take you to school." Yunho said.

"Yeh! Appa I'm leaving now okay." she said giving her dad a peck on his cheeks. She went in the car and Yunho drove off. YUnho sent Hyung jae to her school and stick with her each step of the way. After the graduation was over it was time for all the students to leave and takes pictures. Hana and Hyun jae embraces each other.

"Hyun jae ah...I'll miss you." Hana said.

"Why? are you leaving?" Hyun jae asked.

"I'm leaving to leave with my mother in France and plus it'll beneift my fashion career." Hana said. Hyun jae hugs her tight.

"Sent me letter and emails everyday." Hyun dae said. 

"I will don't worry," Hana said. She left. Yunho went next to Hyun jae and held her hand. 

"Let's go." he said. Hyung jae smiles and walks slowly with Yunho. There was Yong and Ami together. Ami went up towards Hyun dae along with Yong in the back.

"So this is it Hyun jae...I'll surely miss you." Ami said. 

"Tish...Oh you will." Hyun jae said. 

"And Mr. Yunho shi." Ami said as she leans her dirty chest closer towards him. She went up to yunho's ears.

"If you like you can come to me anytime. She'll be trouble for you anytime." Ami whispers. Yong held her hand tight.

"Ami come here." Yong said as he pulls her in for a back hug.Yunho gave her a smirk.

"Ami...Thanks for the advice but I'm fine with who I have." He said. Yunho drags Hyun jae to the car and drove off.

"What did she way to you?" Hyun jae asked.

"Nothing useful." he said. Yunho stops at a stop light. He turns arounds quickly and grabs a beautiful bouquet of white roses for her.

main_95.jpg

"Here congrats on your graduation." he said. Hyun jae smiles and grabs onto the roses.

"Thanks." she said. She sniff the roses. 

"So where do you want to go today? Want to go on a date?" he asked.

"Yes I would love to." she said.

"Where? Your choice." he said. 

"ummm...arcade!" she said.

"Okay arcade it is." he said. He drove andpark infront of the arcade building. Both of them got out and hyung jae rushed inside. What they don't knwo is Chansung's men were following them.

"Let's play this one" she said. Hyun jae puts in three coins and start playing. She was having the time of her life. YUnho smiles as he watches her play. He loves it how she's so competive with games and how she act like a kid sometimes when she loses. She repeatly press the buttons.

"Kcik! punch! ahyah!" Hyun jae said. 

"Let's go play Street fighter." he said. Hyun jae nods and they went to play it. Yunho puts in four coins and start the games.

~Game start!~

Yunho and Hyun press the buttons trying to kill each other in the game.

"AH!Kill!" Hyun jae said.

"AigOO! Stand up!" he yelled. Hyun jae laughs as she's owning his in the game.

"I'm going to kick your !" she said.

"No!!" he said. YUnho press the final button.

~KO! Player one wins~

"What? How is that possible?I have been practicing." Yunho said. Hyun jae laughs.

"Not hard enough I guess." she said. Hyun jae looks behind Yunho and saw some weird scary guys behind him. Hyun jae grabs onto Yunho's arms.

"Let's go." she said.

"What? Why don't you love playing these?" he asked. 

"I'm hungry let's go." she said pulling Yunho out of the arcade. They went in the car. Hyun jae can see the wierd men on the side of the mirrors. 

"Yunho step on it. I'm really hungry." she said. Yunho thought she was weird. 

"OKay..." he said as she start the car. Yunho drives off. Hyun jae sigh in relieve. 
 

"Where do you want to eat?" he asked.

"jajangmyun." she said. Yunho drove to a shop. They walk in and sat. The waitress walks towards YUnho.

"Two bowls or Jajangmyun please." Yunho said.

"Two bowls okay." she said.

"Wait make that three." he said. The waitress wrote the order down and walks off.

"Three? You crazy!" Hyun jae said.

"What you said you were hungry," Yunho said. 

"Well!...yeah, but three is too much I'll get fat too." she said. 

"I like you the way you are." he said. After a few minutes the jajangmyun came in.

Korean_black_bean_noodle_dish-Jaengban_J<<>>DROOLS***

Hyun jae ate her noodles clean and swiftly. Yunho was shock.

"Here another bowl." he said. Hyun jae spilt the noodles in half.

"You eat this half as for me I eat this half." she said. They finsh thier food and Yunho paid for it. They walks out of the shop. Hyun jae start sretching.

"AH!!! I'm sooo full!" she said rubbing her belly. Yunho held her hand.

"Where do you want to go now." he asked.

"I want to see your sister. Hei ryung." she said.

"But did you visit her two days ago." Yunho asked. 

"I want to buy her something. I want to see her in a dress!" Hyun jae said. She rushed in the car. Yunho follows her.

"Let's go shopping for her." Hyun jae said. Yunho start up the car and drove to her second favorite clothing store. Beauty wear. Hyun jae and Yunho stops by the store and Hyun jae walks out and opens the door for Yunho. Yunho gets out of the car.

"What is this? I'm suppose to be the man." he said. 

"Well you always open the door foe me and I'll do the same for you." she said. They both went in the store. hyun jae looks in the girls area. She flips through the dress and saw a cute one.

bag-bow-brunette-cute-dress-Favim.com-19

"I'll buy this one." she said. Yunho took a look at the dress.

"I think you'll look good in this." he said.

"This is for Hei Ryung not me. What size is she a small? Wait extra small." Hyun jae said and took out an extra small. She bought the dress for Hei ryung. Yunho and Hyun jae went straight to the hospital to visit Hei ryung. Hei ryung was sitting up on her bed and feeling the book. 

"The...end..." she said as she closes the book. Yunho knocks on the door. 

"Come in." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae and Yunho walks in. 

"Hey Hei ryung," Yunho said.

"Oppa!" Hei ryung said as she stretch her arms for a hug. Yunho hugs her.

"Is unni here too?" she asked.

"Yeah and she bought you something too." Yunho said.

"Really?" Hei ryung said. 

"Hi Hei ryung are you doing okay?" Hyun jae asked.

"Yeah I am doing better." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae gave her a hug.

"Unni what did you bought me?" she asked.

"A dress." Hyun jae said.

"Dress?" Hei ryung asked. Hyun jae pulls out the dress and lys it on the bed. She grabs Hei ryung's hand and place it on the dress. Hei ryung feels the bow and the smooth fabric.

"Whoa...It feels beautiful." Hei ryung said. 

"I think you'll look beautiful in it." Hyun jae said. 

"You really think so?" Hei ryung asked.

"Yes. Come on I'll help you try it on." Hyun jae said. Yunho went out of the room for the time being. After a few minutes Hyun jae bring Yunho in. Yunho saw his younger sister all dressed up. 

"You look beautiful." Yunho said. Hei ryung smiles.

"I really wish I can see myself right now." Hei ryung said.

"Can you smile I'm going to take a picture." hyun jae said. 

"Okay..." Hei ryung said. She smiles and Hyun jae took a picture. 

"I'm going to keep this dress forever." Hei ryung said. 

"You can do that." Hyun jae said. After a few hours with Hei ryung Yunho and Hyun jae went back home. Yunho stops infront of her house and their was Boss and his other men. Hyun jae and Yunho gets out of the car.

"Appa what's going on?" Hyun jae asked.

"Yunho I have to talk to you." Boss said. 

"Appa." Hyun jae said.

"Go inside it's only business." Boss said. 

"But." She said.

"hyun jae." Boss repeated. Hyun jae went inside but still kept her ears open by the door. Boos went up to Yunho.

"Boss what's going on?" Yunho asked.

"You are going with me to see Chansung tonight. We are going at war." he said.

"Boss. " Yunho said.

"He's threaten me. Tonight we're going to fight. I'm going to kill him myself." Boss said. 

"Yeh." YUnho said.

"We go now you must not let hyun jae know about this," Boss said. Yunho bows. hyun jae covers due to this horrible news. "No..." she thought. After a few minutes Hyun jae sneak out of her house to Yunho's house. Hyan jae walks to the bus stop. She waited for the bus.

"Aish hurry..." She said. Chasung was in a car watching her. He smirk and signals his men. His men went towards Hyun jae and knocks her out. They carris her in the car and drove off. It was almost midnight. Yunho and the crew left to an abandon ware house. They stop their car infront of the house where there's Chasung's men every where. Boss walks out of the car along with yunho next to him.Chasung walks towards the boss claping his hands.

clap~clap~clap~

"So someone decides to show up." Chansung said.

"Let's just get this settle." Boss said. 

"Okay then. I hope you won't cry after this." Chasung said.

"What do you  mean?" Boss said. Chasung signals his men.

"Bring her in." he said. They threw hyun jae to the floor. 

"Hyun jae!" Boss and Yunho said in unison. Chasung laughs. and place a knife on her neck.

"She'll die just like her mother." Chasung said. 

"Chansung you!" Boss yelled. Chasung's men ran up to his men and start fighting. Yunho wnet up to one of them and punch them in the throat.

"AHH!"

Yunho kicks on of them in the chest. He turns around and saw that Chansung still reamains the knife at her. Boss kicks Chansung in the face. He drops the knife.

"Ahhh!" Chansung yells. Hyun jae fell to the ground.  Her knees were scrap terribly. Her elbow were bleeding. Yunho mad one last kick at the men and ran towards Hyun jae. He held onto her.

"YUnho!" she said as she hugs him.

"Hyun jae can you get up?" he asked.

"I don't know." she said. Meanwhile Chansung and boss were fighting. Boss kicks Chansung and he fell towards the boxes. Chasung spat out some blood and wipes it off slowly. He forms a smile.

"Tish...You have gotten weak since your wife died." Chasung said. 

"I'll kill you. And My wife will take you to hell after you die." Boss said. 

"We'll see about that after I kill your best man." Chasung said laughing.

"No one will touch him nor my daughter." Boss said. 

"I know he's like a son to you that's why I set up this trap." Chasung said. Boss grab his collar and gave him another punch. 

"I don't know what crazy talk you're saying but I'll end this war between us now." Boss said. 

"I will instead." Chasung said. He signals his men. Boss turns around and saw one of Chasung's men witha gun pionting at Yunho. Hyun jae held on tight to Yunho. He tries to help her up slowly. Whenshe fully stood up the man has already had his finger on the trigger. Hyun jae looks behind Yunho and saw the man pionting the gun at him. 

"No!" Hyun jae said. She cover his head with her hand and turn around. 

~BOOM!~

Yunho felt her getting heavy.

"Hyun jae?" Yunho said. Hyun jae fell into his arms.

"Hyun jae!" Yunho yells. There was blood all over his arms coming from her head. The boss saw his daughter got shot in the head. 

"You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!"Boss yelled. He strike a knife into Chasung. Yunho starts to tear up really badly. Tears pours down his face as he place his hand on her cheeks. Her face was smear in blood as his thumbe on her cheeks. 

"Hyun jae...Please wake up." He cries. There was no response. Yunho lay kisses on her head as his tears run down on her.

"Don't die on me!" he yelled. Yunho carries her and ran out. 

"Yunho go take her to the hospital now we'll take care of this." One of the guys said. Yunho rushes to the hospital. Yunho ran like crazy on the streets. Yunho's shirt was soak in her blood. Yunho didn't mind it at all he increase his pace faster. His viens on his arms starts to show. His head was cover in sweats down to his back.

~Hyun jae Please don't leave me yet! Hyun jae hang in there. I'll save you no matter what!

They reach the hospital and the nurses pulls her in the emergency room. Yunho kneals down as he watches her go into the room. He punches the walk with his fist. 

"I'll protect you." Yunho said. Yunho punch himself. A gush of blood spill out of his face. Yunho lay against the walls and hit his head a couple of times as he cries. 

"Pabo!pabo!pabo! Saying that you'll protect her but now look! she's hurt." Yunho said.


Hi guys so I'm sorry for not updating this story lately. Sorry for taking along time. I am very busy...Well...I'll update more ASAP if I can. Also I'm trying to speed up the process a bit sorry for the inconvenice >_< I hope you like this chapter!!! And yes POOR YUNHO!!! OH just you wait for the next chapter things are gonna get OOOOOOO!!! 

tumblr_lf1ravUAWb1qzjj6eo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqrkil4kJM1r1lj28o1_r1_400.gif