You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

Chapter 7

It was getting dark. Hyun jae ran out ideas on what to do. They sat on a bench. 

"it's getting so dark already." hyun jae said.

"It's only 6." Yunho said.

"Really! What do you want to do?" she asked.

"I think we should head back home Miss." he said. 

"Yah stop calling me Miss! Remember you're my boyfriend now." she said. 

"Can I go somewhere with you?" he asked.

"of course. Where?" she asked. Yunho stood up and held onto her hand. He drag her all the way to the hospital. 

"What are we doing here?" Hyun jae asked.

"I'm here to visit Hei ryung, Jung hei ryung." Yunho said. The nurse gave hima sheet to sign in.

"Thanks." Yunho said. 

"What are we doing here?" Hyun jae asked again. 

"Let's go." he said. He drag her all the way to Hei ryung was sitting by the windows reading a book. 

Kim_So_Hyun.jpg(little sister)

" Who is this?" Hyun jae whispers.

"My sister." Yunho respond. Hei ryung heard a noise and tilt her head.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Hei ryung it's me Yunho." Yunho said. He smiles and went up to her. 

"Oppa! Come here I want a hug." she said. Yunho went up to her and embraces her. Hei ryung places her hand on his face. She felt his face.

"Oppa your face structure is getting better." She said. Hyun jae was a bit confuse on why she was feeling his face. Hyun jae waved her hands at Hei ryung.

"Hi...I'm Hyun jae." She said

"Oppa you brought someone here?" she asked. 

"Umm..." he said. Hei ryung wasn't looking at Hyun jae. Hyun jae tilt her head. 

"So what book are you reading now?" Yunho said.

"Oppa you know I can't see...But I'm starting to get the hang of reading from my hands." Hei ryung said. "Hei ryung's blind?" Hyun jae thought.

"I know...I want you to meet someone." Yunho said. He lead her to Hyun jae. Hyun jae bends down to reach the sister's height. 

"Unni...Can I?" Hei ryung asked.

"Sure..." Hyun jae said. Hei ryung slowly touches her cheeks to her eyes. 

"Whoa...Oppa she's a keeper." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae smiles.

"you really think so?" She asked.

"Yeh...Unni you're pretty." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae and Hei ryung was getting along so well with in 3 hours. It felt like they have known each other for 3 years. They laugh and talk. hyun jae felt like she had a younger sister. She combs her hair and put make up on her. They took pictures together. 

"It's getting late Hei ryung go to bed okay." Yunho said.

"Oppa everyday is darkness for me..." she said. Yunho pats her head.

"Go on to sleep...And dream. At least you can see in your dreams right?" Yunho said.

"Yeah you're right." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae tucked Hei ryung to bed. Hyun jae kiss Hei ryung on the forehead. 

"Good night we'll come back to visit you soon. I promise." Hyun jae said.

"Araso..." Hei ryung said. Yunho and Hyun jae left the hospital. 

"Well that was touching." Hyun jae said. 

"What was?" YUnho asked.

"I never knew you and your sister would be so alike..." she said. 

"yeh..." he said. 

"Yunho shi..." Hyun jae said.

"What is it?" He respond.

"How did your sister end up like that?" Hyun jae asked.

"Blind?" he said.

"Yeah..."

"She was very sick when she was young. I didn't have any money to take her to the hospital...So it got worse which had led to losing her eye sight." Yunho said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Hyun jae said. Yunho pat her head.

"It's okay you were very kind to her today, Thanks for doing that." Yunho said. 

"No problem...How old is she by the way?" 

"16 now." he said. 

"still very young." she said. Yunho nodded. They finally reached back home. Hyun jae stood by the door. 

"Go in." he said. Hyun jae held onto the flowers he gave her eariler. 

"Thanks for these...I'm sorry for being a bit bossy today." she said.

"it's okay." he said. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked. 

"it depends." He said. 

"Will you?" she asked.

"Yes." he reply. Hyun jae blushs. Yunho smiles.

tumblr_ljfyc5hb6r1qic866o1_500.gif

"Well thanks for today...Bye" she said. Hyun jae went inside. Yunho stood outside. He waits like always until she turns on her lights. When her lights turns on Yunho left back home. A misterious black car park on the side of the house was watching yunho's every step. The window scrolls down. It was Chansung. Boss's most hated enemy. He smirked. 

"So...someone has falling in love with the wrong person I see." He said. Hyun Jae walks pass boss(her father) She was smiling like crazy up to her room. 

"What is with the happy face?" he said. 

"Appa...It's nothing." she said. The boss saw the flowers.

"Did Yunho bought those for you?" He asked.

"Yeah...But Appa I made him bought it for me don't yell at him please." she said.

"I was going to kill him...Well if you ask him to buy it for you then it's fine. But you guys better keep your feeling tucked in.Better not love this boy." Boss said. 

"Umm...Appa why?" She asked.

"Just go to your room." He said. Hyun walks up the room in dissapiontment. She close her door. 

"Aish! Is there a problem faling in love?" Hyun jae said. She held onto the flowers and sniff it. 

"Smells sweet...I think white roses are sweeter than red." she said. 

The next morning Yunho awaits outside. Boss arrived at his apartment. 

"Uh! Boss." Yunho said. 

"Yunho May I have a word with you?" He said. 

"Yeh." Yunho said.

"Anything weird going on?" Boss asked.

"No...Nothing so far." He said.

"I sense Chansung will do something soon. Oh and one thing Yunho." Boss said.

"Yeh."

"You like Hyun jae don't you?" Boss asked.

"Yeh? ahnee..." Yunho said.

"Hyun jae is very precious to me...I just don't want her to get hurt. So You take care of her but don't fall in love...Trust me it's best for both of you." Boss said.

"yeh." Yunho said. Boss left. Yunho hit his head.

"Aish...Boss is right Yunho. Don't love just do your job." He said. Yunho went to pick Hyun jae up after school. Hyun jae saw Yunho and felt very happy. She ran up to him.

"Yunho!" she said tapping onto his shoulders. Yunho gave her a cold stare. 

"It's time to go home." he said.

"What? Yah are you okay?" she asked as she felt his head. Yunho grabs onto her hand and pulled it away from him.

"Miss we can't continue this boyfriend thing..." he said. 

"What are you talkng about? Why?  though you feel the same way too." she said. 

"We can't do this...I was stupid. I'm sorry miss." he said.

"No... You like me don't you? why are you saying that?" she said. 

"I'm sorry..." he said. Hyun jae felt very upset. She stops talking to him from then. It was awkward silence in the car. Hyun jae felt like crying. She though she can trus Yunho and never felt upset again like how Yong did to her. 

"Stop here." Hyun jae said.

"Miss where are you going?" Yunho asked.

"For a drink." she said. 

"What but you're still to young." he said. 

"Go buy for me. Please...I really can use one right now." she said. 

"No we can't boss will kill me," he said. 

"So that's why you want to stop..." Hyun jae said.

"Hyun jae ah..." Yunho said. 

"it's always appa who gets in my love life!" she said. Hyun jae ran out of the car. Yunho parked the car and ran out after her. They ran through a park. Yunho grabs onto her hand.

"Let go." she said. 

"Miss don't do this." he said.

"Yunho...Want to hear a story?" she said while the tears ran down her face.

"Miss stop it let's go back." Yunho said.

"Yong was afraid of me...Because I was a mafia's daughter. He said that I will betray him someday and kill him. Ahaha funny right?" she said trying to put up a fake smile. But Yunho can clearly sees threw her. Her eyes were just drooping with tears. Yunho pulles her in for a hug.

"Let go...Or I'll kill you too," she said. Yunho held her tight.

"I love you." he said. Hyun jae stops moving. 

"What?" she said.

"I love you...." he said. 

"Say it one more time." she said.

"I love you..." he repeated.

"One more time..." she repeated.

"I love you...I can repeat this a hundred times if you want." he said. She nodd her head yes.

"I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you." he said.Hyun jae smiles. 

"Me too..." she said. 

"I love you...I love you...I love you..." Yunho said.

"Okay you can stop now..." she said. They continue to embrace each other in the middle of the crowded park. 

"I will protect you no matter what..." he said. 

"I know." she said.

"Let me be the man this time." he said.

"What? What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Dispite the fact that your father might disagree but we can do it secertly." he said. 

"Really?" she said. 

"Yeah." he said .

"yes...I will love to be your girlfriend." she said.

 


HI guys it's been awhile I'm sorry. It's my fault!!!!!! I still have other fanfics to catch up on but if you finish this one check out my outher ones if you like! Don't be afriad to comment and subscribe! I will make this story better!!!!!!!!!!Sorry no Gifs today but will be some  for the next chapter!!!!!!!! I will update more soon. Thanks for reading. 

>_< XD >:D ^___^ -_- -3- -M-