You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

Chapter ON3

"Hei ryung ah! wake up!" Yunho yelled as he carried her along the cold road. Hei ryung was on his back unconcious and dying. Yunho kept increasing his pace faster. He ran as fast as he could to the hospital. It was cold very cold. The hospital was miles away from their home also. If they even had a home. Yunho's throat was dry from breathing in the cold air. But he didn't care all he cared was to get his little sister to the hospital for care. 

"Hei ryung hang in here! Oppa will get you to the hospital!" he added. He ran along the road. A black car roam passed them and stopped. The door opens and waved to him to come in. The man in the black suit came out.

"Come we'll help you get to the hospital." he said. Yunho didn;t care whether the man was a stranger or not all he wants was to get his sister to the hospital.

"Ahjusshi! Promise me we'll go to the hospital." he said. The man nooded. Yunho put her sister in the car and he went in also. the car drove as fast as it could to the hospital. The car stops infront of the hospital and the doctors came rushing in to help her. They took her ino the emergency room. Yunho watch his sister get rolled into the emergency room. He cried. The man in the black suit pat his back. Yunho almost for got about the man, He turn around and kneel to him.

"Thank you very much for taking us to the hospital." Yunho said.

"It's alright boy, How old is your sister?" he asked.

"Seven." he answered.

"Just three years younger than my daughter..." the man said.

"Say, where is your mother and father?" the man asked. Yunho got up and looked down.

"Omma...Passed away and we don't know who our dad is." he said. The man pat Yunho's head.

"I'll paid for your sister's hospital fee." he said. Yunho look up at the man and smiled.

"Really! Thank you very much!" he said.

"But!" he said.

"But...?" yunho said.

"You'll have to work for me for the rest of you life until I say you can go." he said. Yunho didn't know what to do at this moment but just care for his sister. "If I dont accept his offer I won't be able to care for Hei ryung." he thought to himself. He swallowed hard and look straight at the man's eyes.

"I'll do it." he answered. The man was impressed and led Yunho into the car. Yunho sat in the car and stare at the man.

"What will I call you?" he asked. The man look at him.

"Boss." he said. 

"I'll treat you like my son, so don't ever disobey me." The man said. 

"Yes...Boss." he responded.