You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me
CHAPTER 3
 
“Hyun Jae please forgive me I.” Boss stop Hyun Jae just walked off. Boss rubs his head and Yunho can tell boss is angry. 
“Who was the man earlier?” Yunho asked.
“Kang Chasung, One of my biggest enemies.” Boss reply.
“Yunho..” Boss added.
“yeh.” Yunho reply.
“Watch out for Hyun Jae. I don’t know what this guys going to do next.” Boss said. Yunho bowed and the boss left the party. Yunho stood infront of the doors as the guest enjoys the party. Yunho stare at Hyun jae. She was smiling with her group of friends. 
The day has become night and people starting to leave the party. Hyun jae sat on te chair with her head down. The workers cleans it way around her.
"Aish... He didn't even stay." she said. Yunho went up to her. Hyun jae saw a shadow figure next to her and she look.
"Who are you?"She asked.Yunho kept a straight face.
"Yunho and your father told me to watch over you."He said. 
"Aishh... appa can't even protect his own daughter but have someone does his job." she said. She stood up and look at Yunho.
"But your different from the others." she said. Yunho didn't respond and try not to look at her. 
"Look at me." she said. Yunho refuses to look at her. She grabs onto his face and pinch his cheeks.
"Very handsome too." she said with a hipcup. 
"Miss you're drunk please I'll take you home." Yunho said. 
"Ahnee...I'm fine! Yah! How many do you want to stay away from me." she said. Hyun jae said as she wabbles her way to her purse. Yunho held onto her arms trying to prevent her from hitting
herself. He smelt a strong stinch of wine. Hyun jae smiled and laid her head on his chest. 
"Whoa oppa you're so buff too." she added.
"I'm sorry miss but I'm going to take you home." he said. Yunho carried her and held onto her purse.Hyun jae got quiet and fell asleep in his arms. Yunho places her in the car and start driving her back home. The next morning Hyun jae woke up to her nice warm comfy bed. 
"My head." she said rubbing the pain off. Yunho came into her room with a cup of water and some pills.
"Who are you!" she yelled and threw a pillow at him.
"Just eat the pills please." Yunho said. He places the cup of water and pills on the table. Her phone rings and she quickly grabs it.
"Hello." she said. Yunho stood next to her.
"Okay I'll be there!" she said. She got up.
"Miss where are you going?" yunho asked. 
"It's none of your business." she said. Yunho walked out of the room and he waits for her to change her clothes. She walked out fully dressed.
"What is your name by the way?" she asked,
"Yunho." he reply. 
"Yunho ish... Don't follow me okay?" she said and ran out of the house. Yunho ran after her. 
"But Miss you can be in danger!" he yelled. She hopped on her bike and rode off. Yunho rushed into his car and drove after her. She stop at a beautiful park with a bunch of Cherry tree blossoms. She saw her friends and waved to them.
1288971243sQVCyE.jpg
"HEY!!!" She yells. Her friend went to hug her. Yunho got out of the car and followed her every move. 
"Let's go eat I'm hungry!" one of her friends said. They walked towards the street which there were a bunch of cars roaming through. 
"There are so many cars." Hyun jae said. The red light was on and all her friends walk across. Hyun jae was busy tying her shoes. 
 
"yah! Hyun jae! come quickly before the green light turn on!" her friend yelled. 
"yeh! okay bunny ears, over loop and pulled." she said. 
"Got it!" she said and started heading towards the street. A mysterious black car starts up and was aiming at her. The green light turns on and came at her full speed. Yunho saw her and ran up to her. He pushes her away really hard. She fell and scrap her arm.
"Aish! you-" she paused. Yunho laid on the ground with a whole bunch of blood. The black car drove away.
"HELP! HELP!" Hyun jae shouts. She went up up Yunho. He saw her beautiful face then everything start to blur. The ringing in his ears continues. Hyun jae as terrified and scared.
"Are you okay miss?" Yunho asked.
"Someone call the ambulance!" she shouts. Everything out. The next thing he knew he woke up at the hospital. Hyun jae was bowing to the doctor.
"He'll be alrite after he rests." the doctor said. 
"Thank you doctor." she said. The doctor left the room and Hyun jaw turn around to see Yunho come to his senses. 
"You're awake." she said. Yunho tries to stand up. Hyun jae rushes over to him and pushes him back down.
"Ahnee! the doctor told you to rest." she said. 
"Miss what happened to your arm? You're  hurt." he said. Hyun jae look at the little scrap on her elbow. 
"It's nothing." she said. Her eyes became teary. 
"Are you crying miss?" Yunho asked.
"Of course I am! why did you do that?" she asked.
"I have to protect you at all matters" YUnho reply.
"How do you even know my father?" she asked.
"He helped me and even gave me a place to stay." YUnho reply.
"Wait a minute how long have you been working for my father?" she asked.
"8 years." he reply. 
"18 17...9! i was nine at the time so how old are you now?" she added.
"23." he respond.
"Whoa... we could have met." she said. Boss opened the door and Hyun jae stood up.
"Appa." She said. 
"Are you alright?" he asked,
"Yeh but it seems like something's wrong." Yunho said.
"Do you remember the liscense plate on that car?" Boss said. Yunho tried to remember. He think really hard.
"It's 365 OXO" YUnho said. >-<
"Track down that car." boss said to the person next to him. 
"Appa." Hyun jae said.
"Let's go home and yunho get well soom we need someone to watch over her." Boss said. 
 
 
OMG! I'm sooo sorry if this story is boring I promised I'll add something intresting on the next chapter and It'll be short so don't worry >_<