You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

~Chapter 10~

Hyun jae gave Yunho an evil stare.She walks out of the shop without saying a word. 

"Tish...I see you're here with another woman," Yong said. Yunho gave Yong the look.

"Yeah...I am."YUnho lies.

"WHoa...I can't believe that you are cheating on her. So what now? you guys are over?" Yong asked.

"Yeah..." Yunho said.

"Great with give me a good chance to win her heart back" Yong said. Yong walks out of the shop feeling satisified. Yong put his arms around Hyun jae's shoulder.

"Go away Yong." she said pushing his arms off her.

"What? you sad now, that your man cheated on you?" Yong asked.

"What? My man? That guy? Yah yong! say something that will make sence." Hyun jae said.

"you don't remember him?" Yong asked.

"What is there to remember I have never met that guy before." Hyun jae said. Yong was a bit confuse. 

"Well...anyways Hyun jae please give me a chance. I know I messed up before but I promise you I'm better now." he said. 

"No... Go back to Ami you jerk." she said. Hyun jae pushes Yong and walks away from him.

"I can't...I realize that you were the one I love more." Yong said. 

"Just shut up already Yong...Go back to the one you really love Ami." She said and continue to walk. Yong follows her. 

"I can't..." Yong said. Hyun jae stops.

"Why because you're such a big of an that she won't take you back?" Hyun jae said.

"She...she's married." Yong said. Hyun jae widens her eyes.

"What? she's married? Stop joking around Yong." Hyun jae said.

"No...I'm serious. She got married last week." Yong said. Hyun jae can see Yong's teary eyes. She felt a bit bad for him.

"Please just at least spend the day with me." Yong said. 

"Yong..." Hyun jae said.

"Just today..." Yong said. 

"Fine. Because I feel sad for you andnothing else you got it." she said. Yong nods. Yunho drops Eun bi off home. She gets out of the car and embraces Yunho.

"Thanks for today I had fun." she said. Yunho pushes her back.

"we can't be close to each other miss." Yunho said.  Eun bi sigh in dissapiontment.

"My uncle is not here." Eunbi said. Yunho took a step back.

"Along with that I have no interest in you too..." Yunho said.

"No...you don't know yet." Eun bi said.

"I do...because I already have my heart stolen by someone else."Yunho said. Eun bi looks down. Her tears pour over her eyes. Yunho lift up her face and wipes her tears.

"I'm sorry miss...I can't love you. I love someone else." he said. 

"I'll make you love me more...I will." She said. Eunbi went inside. Yunho stood silently waiting for her lights to go on. He felt guilty for breaking miss Eunbi's heart but he still loves Hyun jae dearly. 

Ring....Ring...Ring...

"Yeh Boss." Yunho said.

"Yunho...Come back now I have a mission for you to do."

"I'll be there now." Yunho said. He drove to Chasung's place. Hyun jae and Yong went to the arcade. They spent about an hour there. 

"I can't believe we spend about $100 in there." Yong said.

"I know!! ahaha." Hyun jae said. Yong leads her to the car. Yong starts up the car.

"Where to next?" He asked.

"Molla...I'm tired." she said. 

"I feel like going to a green house." Yong said. 

"Green house? Okay..." Hyun jae said. Yong drove off. They stop by a flower garden.

"Uh! the secret garden? I though we're going to a green house?" Hyun jae said.

"The secret garden also has many green houses too. Come on let's go." he said. Yong ang hyun jae went in. The place was amazing. There were flowers everywhere along with trees and other beautiful plants. 

"Whoa..." Hyun jae said.

"Let's go to the flower garden." Yong said. Hyun jae and Yong went to the flower area. hyun jad a big smile on her face when she saw red roses. Yong saw the smile on her face. He smiles along with her. 

"You look beautiful..." Yong said. 

"What?" Hyun jae asked.

"I said...You look beautiful." he repeated.

"Uh...thanks." Hyun jae said. Yong picks up a red rose and hand it to her.

"Yah what are you doing?! you just pick a flower! we can't do that here." Hyun jae said. 

"It's okay I rented this place..." He said.

"But still!" Hyun jae said.

"Hyun jae can you forget about the wrongs I have done in the pass...And accept me again?" Yong asked. Hyun jae stood silently.

"Yong...I don't." she said.

"I know I have made you cry and upset, but can you give me another chance? I promise you I'll do better." he said. Yong hands the red rose towards her hoping she would take it. Hyun jae take a look at the red rose. She flet as if she shouldn't take it. There's something about this rose that is not attracting her. Is it the color or the way it looks? Although she felt bad for Yong. She don't want to go back to him just yet. It's too soon and she has too many problems at the moment. 

"No...Not now. not yet Yong." she said. 

"I can wait...I'll wait until you have the answer." he said. Hyun jae looks behind Yong. There were white roses behind him. She went towards the white roses. Yong watches her make her way to teh white roses. A tear fell from her eyes without her noticing. The tear drips on the rose petals. 

"Uh..." Hyun jae said. She wipes her tears.

"Why am I crying?" she asked herself. Meanwhile Yunho sat in the room with Chasung. Chasung pats Yunho's shoulder.

"Did you get Eunbi home safe?" he asked.

"Yeh..." Yunho said. 

"You're a good fellow. I don't get why your former boss fired you. But the mission I have for you. can you do it?" Chasung asked.

"What is the mission?" Yunho asked.

"That bastard stab me last time and got away...I want you to get back at him even worse." Chasung said.

"What would that be?" Yunho asked.

"Kill his daughter..." Chasung said.

"What?" Yunho said. 

"Kill...His...Daughter...I can trust you on that right?" Chasung asked.

"Ye...yeh..." Yunho said. 

"If I see you betraying me. You know what happens to your sister right?" Chasung said. Yunho gave Chansung an evil look.

"If you don't want your sister to get hurt or even die...you must do this mission without failing me." Chasung said. After a long day with Yong he drops her off home. Hyun jae walks in and saw her father on the couch. She went and sat across from him.

"You had fun today?" he asked.

"No...Why this guy? I don't like him appa.' Hyun jae said.

"It's for your sake you know that." he said. 

"But...him? I rather be with another guy than him." Hyun jae said. 

"Hyun jae..." he said. 

"Yeah appa?? she respond.

"That Yunho guy..." he said.

"The bastard who kill omma?" hyun jae said.

"Yes..." he said.

"What about him?" Hyun jae asked.

"You can be his next target and I don't want you to get hurt." he said.

"I know appa..." she said.

"Hyun jae ah...I want you to kill him." he said.

"Appa...Kill? Kill him? I can't! I don't want to kill a human being..." hyun jae said.

"He shed your mother's blood. Now you should shed his." he said.

"But about you? Why can't you do it instead?" she asked.

"Because I know he won't be able to kill you...Just do What I said." he said. 

"Appa..." she said.

"I trust that you can." he said. 

 


~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~


Hi guys!!! I know this chapter is a bit NAY.... BUt I hope you like this story. I'll try my best to wrap this story up soon!!! I don't even know why I wrote it in the first place. This story will probably go up to 13 chapters...Maybe.  Please Comment and subcribe! Have a nice week!!! I will update more soon. ^__^

AHEM...AHEM...AHEM...>_<

JaeJoong+(5).JPGVS UknowSingle2.jpg