It's me

You KnoW Me

~CHAPTER LAST~(it's me)~

 

Hyun jae listened to the conversation with Yunho and his sister. She held a fist.

"I'm still going to kill that bastard." she whispers. Hyun Jae hid behind the soda machine until Yunho left. SHe went in the room and his sister sitting up in the bed with earphones in her ears. Her eyes were glued onto a book. Hyun jae went in closer and saw a glimpse of the book. It was empty. Hei ryung's fingers made their way across the page. "What is wrong with her?" Hyun jae thought.She took a chance and wave her hands across Hei ryung's face. She didn't react to it nor respond. 

"She can't see..." Hyun jae said. Hei ryung paused. She took off her earphones and closed her book.

"Who's there?" Hei ryung asks. Hyun jae stay silent fearing she'll hear. 

"Oppa...?" Hei ryung said. 

ACHOO~

Hyun jae sneezes. 

"Aishh..." Hyun jae whispers. 

"Unni! You're here!" Hei ryung said in excitement. It's been awhile since she last heard Hyun jae's voice. 

"Unni?" Hyun jae said. 

"Hyun jae unni come here I want a hug." Hei ryung said. "She know me?" Hyun jae thought. She walks slowly towards Hei ryung's open arms. Hei ryung pulls Hyun jae in close  and embraces her tight. Hei ryung starts to tear up.

"I missed you unni..." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae went with the flow. SHe pats Hei ryung's back but inside Hyun jae wants to stab Hei ryung just to make things even with Yunho. 

"Me too..." Hyun jae said in a kind voice but an evil face. Hei ryung release the hug and smiles.

"Unni I still have that dress you bought me. Want to see me wear it again?" She asks.

"Uhh...yeah." she said. Hei ryung gets up and grabs her stick. She made her way towards the drawers. She open it and pulls out the dress. She went into the restroom and puts it on. Hei ryung comes out from the restroom with the dress on and her hair on the left side of her shoulder. Hyun jae stood up noticing the dress. "I bought her this dress? What's going on?" Hyun jae thought.The pain hits her head.

"AH!" Hyun jae said as she rubs her head. Hei ryung heard Hyun jae.

"Unni! Are you okay?" she said. Hei ryung makes her way towards Hyun jae's voice.

"My head hurts." Hyun jae said.

~FLASHES~

"I'll buy this one." she said. Yunho took a look at the dress.

"I think you'll look good in this." he said.

~FLASHES STOPS~

"I'll call the doctor." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae pulls Hei ryung back.

"No...I'm fine." She said.

"You sure?" Hei ryung said.

"Yeah...You hungry?" Hyun jae said trying to change the subject. After awhile the pain stops and Hyun jae has gotten use to Hei ryung very quickly. It felt as if Hei ryung was her younger sister. 

"Let's eat some jajangmyung." Hei ryung said.

"You can eat that here?" Hyun jae asks. Hei ryung laughs.

"Of course not...I just eat it secretly. SHhhh...Don't tell oppa." she said.

"Uhhh...araso." Hyun jae said. They sneaked out of the hospital and stayed in the hospital garden. They sat on the bench waiting for their jajangmyung orders. 

"Unni...Why did you guys break up?" Hei ryung asks. Hyun jae stops and look at Hei ryung. 

"WHat did you say?" Hyun jae asks.

"Oppa and you...Why did you guys break up? Did something happened?" Hei ryung asks."We dated? There's no way in hell I dated the murder of my mother!" Hyun jae thought.

"Uhhh..." Hyun jae said.

"It's okay unni...It's probably not meant to be...I never experience love but I know that if you really love that person you'll never forget them.Oppa once told me this. Even if you were to forget all your memories it'll come back to you because you love them so much to the piont where deep inside your heart the person still exists." Hei ryung said. Hyun jae was silent when she heard those words. How can a young girl with no love experience know so much? After awhile their jajangmyung arrived. Hei ryung opens her bowl and mixs it for hyun jae. She hand it to her.

"eat alot unni." she said. 

"uhh... you too," she said. Hyun jae took a small bite of the jajangmyung. The  pain hits her head hard again. "Not again!" Hyun jae said. She drops her bowl of jajangmyung and places both her hand on her head. Hei ryung heard Hyun jae's bowl crashing into the ground.

"Unni are you okay?! is your head hurting again?" Hei ryung said.

"Yeah...AH!" Hyun jae said as anotehr pain hits her head.

~FLASHES~

"Two bowls or Jajangmyun please." Yunho said.

"Two bowls okay." she said.

"Wait make that three." he said. The waitress wrote the order down and walks off.

"Three? You crazy!" Hyun jae said.

"What you said you were hungry," Yunho said. 

"Well!...yeah, but three is too much I'll get fat too." she said. 

"I like you the way you are." he said.

~FLASHES~

"I love you." he said. Hyun jae stops moving. 

"What?" she said.

"I love you...." he said. 

"Say it one more time." she said.

"I love you..." he repeated.

"One more time..." she repeated.

"I love you...I can repeat this a hundred times if you want." he said. She nodd her head yes.

"I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you." he said.Hyun jae smiles. 

"Me too..." she said. 

"I love you...I love you...I love you..." Yunho said.

~FLASHES~

"Will you be my girlfriend? Dispite the fact that your father might disagree but we can do it secertly." he said. 

"Really?" she said. 

"Yeah." he said .

"yes...I will love to be your girlfriend." she said.

~FLASHES OVER~

"There's no way I have loved this man!" Hyun jae thought. She gets up.

"I have to go now..." Hyun jae said.

"But unni I didn't even get to eat with you..." Hei ryung said.

"Maybe next time...Come on I'll help you backto your room. " she said. Three hours has passed and it was time. Hyun jae stood alone in the warehouse waiting for Yunho with the guns in her hand. She was shivering in fear.

"You can do this Hyun jae." she whispers. She looks at the time and it was 8:59pm. She swallows hard. She looks straight at the entrance door waiting for his arrival. 

~Thirdy minutes before this~

Chasung and Yunho stood quietly in his office.

"Just finish her off..." Chansung said.

"Yeh..." Yunho said.

"Taek will go with you just incase you fail me." Chasung said.

"I will go on my own boss...I won't fail you." Yunho said. Yunho walks out of the office. Chasung signals Taek to follow Yunho. Yunho arrives at teh warehouse and checks the time. It was 8:56pm. He walks slowly towards the door. 

Ekkkkk..... the door creaks. Hyun jae held on tight to the gun. Yunho walks towards her. Hyun jae nervously points the gun at him.

"Did you come alone!" she yells. Yunho looks at her. He can tell she's scared...

"Yeah..." he said. They were just five feet away from each other. 

"Any last words before you die you murder?" Hyun jae said. Yunho pulls out his gun also and points it at her. Hyun jae starts to shake. She's scared to life right now. She took short breaths and tried to calm down.

"I thought you want to kill me? Why are you so scared?" Yunho asks.

"I'm not scared...I hated you. I want you dead. You killed my mother an my life became a living hell." she said.

"I didn't...Go ahead and shoot if you can." Yunho said. Hyun jae swallows hard.

"You too... shoot me if you can." she said. Yunho slowly moves his finger towards the trigger. Taek was hiding upstairs watching Yunho's everymove making sure he shoots her dead. Yunho slowly puts his gun down as a tear fell from his eyes.

"You scared....?" Hyun jae asked.

"I love you..." he said. 

"No!!! I don't want to hear those words from a murder like you!" she yells and pulls the trigger. 

BOOOMMMM~!!~~

Yunho got on his knees as he tries his best to breath. He pants and his hand was covering his chest. Hyun jae drops the gun and couldn't believe herself. Her head starts to hurt and the flashes were getting to her again.

~FLASHES~

"See like this." she said. She turn around to face him. Thier face came in close contact. Their lips were so close to being touch. 

~FLASHES~

"Why not red?" she asked.

"Red is love." she added.

"White is purity and Youthfullness." he said.

"There's no love in white." she said.

"But it means that I'll protect you and will be forever worthy of you." he said.

~FLASHES~

"Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked. 

"it depends." He said. 

"Will you?" she asked.

"Yes." he reply. Hyun jae blushs. Yunho smiles.

~FLASHES~

"I love you...I love you...I love you..." Yunho said.

~FLASHES OVER~

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyun jae screams. Taek pulls out his gun and aim at Hyun jae. Yunho turns around and saw Taek with his gun. Yunho dashed towards Hyun jae and embraces her tight.

BOOOM~!

Another shot hits his back. Yunho spat out a load of blood. Hyun jae starts to tear up. 

"Yunho..." she cries. Taek ran off after shooting Yunho. Yunho fell to her lap. Hyun jae covers his wound preventing blood from coming out too much. Yunho raised his hands and wipe a tear off her cheeks.

"It's all my fault." Hyun jae said.

"No...It's not. It was my fault." Yunho said. He coughs out more blood and starts to breath heavily. 

"Please stay with me." Hyun jae said.

"Please...Dont...Dont forget me ever again." Yunho said.

"I won't..." Hyun jae cries. 

"I love you..." Yunho said with a small smile.

"No...You're not going to leave me!" Hyun jae yells.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

"I don't want you to leave me. I want to hear you say I love you everyday until I die..." she said.

"I love you...I love you...I love you...I....*COUGH*lo..love...you." Yunho said as he slowly very slowly closes his eyes. 

"Yunho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHH!!!! I love you!" Hyun jae screams at the top of her lungs.

LATER on...

Hyun jae held on tight to Yunho's hands as the nurses rolled him into the emergancy room. Hyun jae lean against the wall and fell to her knees crying. 

"Hyun jae you pabo!" she yells at her self. She hits her head on the wall repeatly. Hyun jae kneal on her knees praying to God that he won't take Yunho away from her. 

"I love him..." Hyun jae cries.

Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep....the heart monitor goes on~

Her father walks in and saw her crying on the ground. He places his hands on her shoulder. Hyun jae felt her father's hand and looks up. She stood up.

"You lied to me." she said.

"I know...But it was for your own good." her father said. Hyun jae pushes her father's hands off her.

"No it wasn't...it was for your own greed and will. Appa if you really love me and want to protect me. Let me be." she said.

"Hyun jae..." he said.

"Yunho can protect me. that's why you had him be with me in the first place appa. Please let us be..." she said. Her father looks away.

"No,,," he said.

"I don't want to see you again appa...If Yunho doesn't make it. Please be prepare for my funeral." Hyun jae said. She walks out of the hospital.

~3 years past~

"Hyun jae!" 

Hyun jae turns around an smiles. She sat on the bench waving at him. He rushed in with a bag of peaches.

"Yunho Hurry!! I really want some of those right now!" Hyun jae yells. He rushes towars her and han her a peach. She took a huge bite of the peach.

"AWWW>>>>~ It tastes so good."Hyun jae said. Yunho sat on the bench next to her all soaked up in his sweats. Hyun jae grabs a napkin and wipes it off him.

"Aish.. you made me runn all the way to the market just to get you peaches!" Yunho said.

"Hey...It's not just me who wants it okay...The baby also wants it too." Hyun jae said. Yunho look down at her huge stomach. He gently rubs it.

"Araso...if our child wants it then I'll get it." he said.  Hei ryung walks past them.

"Hei ryung want a peach?" Hyun jae asks.

"Ahnyeo unni. I'm fine." Hei ryung said.

"Where are you going?" Yunho asked.

"date...with my boyfriend." Hei ryung said.

"What! you have a boyfriend!" Yunho shouts as he stood up

"Oppa I'll be back home in a bit bye!" Hei ryung rushes off.Yunho sat back down with his hand on the back of his neck.

"It's okay let her be. She can see now let her have fun and see the world." Hyun jae said.

"I know but I'm just trying to protect her." he said.

"She's 18 now. Think of our child too Yunho. I'm due in two months." Hyun jae said. YUnho smiles.

"Come to think of it we haven't thoug of a name for our child yet." Yunho said.

"What are you going to name him?" Hyun jae asks.

"Jongdae?" Yunho said.

"That sound great." Hyun jae said. She lean her head on his shoulder as he leans his head next to hers. 

"I love you you know that." Yunho said.

"Can you say it a million times?" Hyun jae asks.

"I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you..."~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!!! I hope you enjoy this story!! I have finally finish it!!!

Oh and happy New years!!!

I hope everyone stays healthy!

Thanks for the reaers who waited so long for updates.

Feel free to read my other fanfics!

Please

~UPVOTE~

~Subscribe~

~COMMENT~

BYE GUYS!!!