You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

Chapter 5

As they embrace in the huge open soccer field Chasung was watching them far away. He smirked. 
"I might probably kill him instead." he said. Hyun Jae lets go of Yunho.
"Aish you don't know how to confort people do you?" she asked. Yunho bowed.
"I'm sorry." he said. 
"araso let's go home." she said. They walked to the car and drove back home. While they were in the car Hyun jae's phone start to ring. ~*baby don't cryyyyyy tonight*~ she quickly picks up the phone.
"Hello?...Hana?... Araso I won't go to the party... Trust me I won't...araso I'm hanging up now." she said. Yunho listened to her.
"So there's a party going on?" he asked.
"Why are you evesdropping?" she asked.
"I'm sorry." he said. then she though of something.
"Can you go to this party with me?" she asked.
"I have to anways to watch over you." he said. 
"Aishh I'm not a baby okay." she said. 
"I'm sorry." he said. When they reach home Hyun jae quickly went into her bedroom and got dressed for the party. 
"Just today I'm going to make him regret." she said. She came out all dressed and stared at yunho. Yunho saw her in a beautiful outfit. He was amazed. 
"You're just going to wear that dirty old suit" she asked.
"This is my unform, I have to wear it." he said.
"Let's go shopping." she said.
"At this time?" he said.
"I need you to look like a student too. Not an old man wearing suits." she said. She drag him to the car and had him drive all the way to her
favorite store Fashion sense. They went in and she saw a perfect outfit for him. She threw a couple to his face.
"Wear these and come out." she said. Yunho grabs the clothes and tried on them.
 
jung_yunho_by_butt3rflyl0v3r85-d6f3tcv.p
 
"ummm very handsome but...something's missing..." she said. Yunho went back in and change into another outfit.
 
484566cba6dda90c5dd11ef3aeb91eb7.jpg
 
"I like this one." she said and paid for his clothes.
"Thank you for paying." he said. Hyun jae smiled.
"Let's go." she said. It was getting dark and Yunho drove by Ami's house. He parked the car infront of her house and opened the door for Hyun jae.
"Here you go miss." he said. She got out of the car. She nervously put her arms around his. 
"Miss what are you doing we can't do this." yunho said.
"Just for today I need you to be my fake boyfriend." she said. They walked into the party and everyone watch Hyun jae enter with another man.
"Hyun jae?" Yong said. Ami walked towards them.
"Hyun jae I didn't think you would come?" she said.
"Well you invited me." she said.
"So who's this?" Ami asked as she checked Yunho out.  
"My boyfriend." she answered.
"Ohhh..." she said. Yong came rushing towards Ami and puts his arms around her.
"Sweetie what are you doing here." Yong asked. Hyun jae watches Yong embracing her from behind. "You disgusting jerk." she though.Ami smiled and gave himn a peck on his cheeks. Yunho felt awkward staring at them. 
"Hi Hyun jae and you are....?" Yong asked as he stick out his hand.
"Yunho." he said. 
"Funny name." Yong said. 
"So Yunho right?" Ami said. 
"Yeh." he respond.
"So how much did this pays you to be her fake boyfriend?" she said out loud. Everyone watches them . Hyun jae felt highly embarassed. Yunho didn't respond but stare at Hyun jae. She puts her head down. 
"Aren't you scared that her father's a mafia leader or something?" Yong said. 
"Yong..." Hyun jae said.
"If I were you I better stay away from her because you'll never know if she'll kill you for money." Yong added. Yunho was shocked at what he's hearing. Hyun jae stood next to yunho regretting about coming to the party and she wanted to leave. 
"So Mr. Yunho you're quite handsome but I'm pretty sure you're not up for her." Ami said. Everyone laughed. Yunho held onto Hyun jae's hand tightly. He stared into Yong's eyes.
"So you're telling me to stay away from her just because her dad is a leader of a mafia gang." Yunho said.
"She's dangerous." Yong said. 
 
"And plus you guys aren't even together she paid you to come with her to the party right?" Ami said. Right then Hyun jae wanted to run away but Yunho kept holding her hand. 
 
"No she didn't pay me." Yunho said. Yong gave Ami a kiss and stare at Yunho.
 
"Can you kiss her for proof." Yong said. Hyun jae gave Yong a look and wanted to punch him in the face.
 
"Yong you-" She stops. Yunho held onto Hyun jae's waist and pulled her against his. He places his hand at the back of her head and pull her against his lips. He kiss her passionatly infront of everyone. Yong widen his eyes. Ami was shocked. Hyun jae kept her eyes open but soon slowly closes her eyes. Hyun jae places her hand on Yunho's waist. Yunho lets Hyun jae go and held her hand.
 
"I love this girl and I'm not going to let her go no matter what." Yunho said.
 
"But..But... You'll be killed by her father." Yong said.
 
"I'm not scared of anyone but what I'm scared of is losing her. I'll protect her forever." Yunho said. He drags her hand out of the party. Hyun jae's heart beats faster by the second. Once they reach outside of Ami's house Yunho let go of her hand and walked towards the car. Hyun jae grab onto Yunho's hand.
"Yunho..."She said.
"I'm sorry miss but we have to get you home now." Yunho said.
"Wait let's talk first." Hyun jae said. 
"There's nothing to talk about miss, I'm just trying to protect you that's it." Yunho said.
"But..." Hyun jae added.
"Next time Miss I will not be your fake boyfriend and be your body guard. Let's go." He said holding onto the opened door. Hyun jae went inside the car 
Yunho start the car and drove straight back home. Hyun jae watches Yunho from behind as he drives.
"Why did you do it?" she asked.
"Do what?" he asked.
"K-...Kiss me." she said. 
"I don't want you to be embarassed of your friends." he said.
"So that's it." she said.
"yeh." Yunho said.
"Does that kiss mean anything to you?" she asked.
"No." He respond coldly.
"You didn't feel anything?" she asked.
"No." he said. When they reach home they both got out of the car. Yunho walks Hyun jae to the door. She stops.
"Miss go in." YUnho said.
"I have one question." she said.
"Yeh." he reply.
"I'm not scared of anyone but what I'm scared of is losing her. I'll protect her forever." she said.
"and?" Yunho asked.
"Did you mean it?" she asked.
"Miss..." Yunho said.
"Well anyways thanks for wasting my first kiss." she said and start to head inside. Yunho stood still as he hears her foot steps slowly disappearing.  
"I'm sorry Hyun jae..." he said. 
 
 
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. I will update soon but I'm not sure at the same time LOL...been very very vry busy lately so hope yall enjoy ^_^