You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

CHAPTER 2

"This will be your home." boss said. Yunho look around it was pretty decent an apartment fit for him. 

"What is your name by the way?" boss asked. 

"Yunho..." He reply.

"Welcome to the family..." The boss said. Yunho smiled. The boss gave him a some clothes. The boss left leaving another man behind with Yunho. The other man came towards him. 

"I'll be training you from now on." he said. Yunho was confused. But to pay for his sister's hospital bills he was ready to become one of them. 

"I won't go easy on you just because your 15. You are now one of us. Here's the rules. Don't ever join the enemies of boss's side or you'll be killed. " he said. 

"yeh!" Yunho reply.

"show me your strength! punch me!" the man said.

"What?" he asked. The man slap Yunho across the face.

"Ah!" he yelled. Yunho's face was red and a slight blood was felt by his taste buds.

"You must stay strong! And don't be a p*ssy!" he said. Yunho's eyes became teary. He was scared. 

"I...I..." yunho said.

"Man Up! When the training's done you'll be the strongest man you'll ever imagine." he said.The next morning The man wok Yunho up. He pulled Yunho into the boxing room. Yunho's eyes were half closed and was still sleepy.

"Teach it's only 3 in the morning why are we here?" he asked.

"I'm just going to get to the point." teach said. he took off his shirt and put on his boxing gloves. He went towards the sand bag.

"Now watch me..." he said. The man start to punch the bag really hard a couple of times. 

1298356594161.jpg(OMMO)

Yunho was amazed. He rubbed his eyes as he watch the man hitting the sand bag. It was a cool scence. 

"WHoa... Cool." he said. The teach continues to punch the sand bag.

"Ahhh!" he yells and stops. The sweat drip down his face to his sweaty body. The sand starts to pour out of the bag. He breathes heavily. He grabs the towel and wipes his sweats. 

"Bring another bag!" he yelled. Teach went to Yunho and put his hand on Yunho's shoulder.

"Hit it until the sand pours out." he said and left.

"Wait! I can't do this!" he yelled. He left without responding. The bag was replaced and Yunho went up to the bag. he put on the boxing gloves which was still too big for him. He gave the bag a punch by using all his strength. 

"Ahhh! it hurts." he said. he held onto the pain and gave it another punch.

"Ah!" he said again. He rubs onto his painful knuckles. After some times Yunho gotten used to the pain. The next morning he woke up early and continues to punch the bag.

"Aish!" he said. Yunho got really frustrated. He took off his boxing gloves and start punching with his bare hands. Boss stood from a far distance watching Yunho punching the bag.

"This method..." he said.

"Don't worry I'll get him to be the strongest..." teach said. 

"Thanks Nick. I know you don't have much time... So please train this boy well." boss said. Nick bowed and the boss left.

Nick continues to watch Yunho from afar. The sand bag start to have stains of blood on it. Yunho's hands were all bruised up and his knuckles were sore. He didn't care but just kept punching the bag.

"Aish!" he yells and stops. Nick went up to Yunho.

"Remember this Yunho..." he said. He pulled Yunho up and shows him how to do the moves.

"When you hit the bag you must not think of anything but on that one spot you want to hit." Nick says. he punches the bag one more time to show Yunho how it's done.

"There. Your turn." he said. Yunho got up and didn as Nick told him. 

"Ah! it hurts." he whines.

"Take a big breath and remember clear everything from your mind." he said. Yunho inhaled hard then exhale. He look at the one spot he wanted to hit. He pulls his right fist back, getting into position. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" he yells. He punches the bag with all his force.

~~~~Eight years later~~~~ 

Yunho hits the sand bag and starts panting. The sand poured forth to the floor. His whole body was soaked in sweats.

20090907_yunho_2.jpg(HALLA!)

"Teach I did it-" He paused.

"I forgot..." he said. A sudden clap upon the room. Yunho turn around and saw boss.

"Boss..." Yunho said and bowed.

"You finally did it." he said.

"Yeh..." Yunho respond.

"He taught you well." Boss said.

"yeh..."He said again. Yunho though of the words teach told him about before he died.  

"He said the best way to beat the apponate is to find his weakness." Yunho said. The boss laughed.

"No of course!" he said.

"Yunho ah... let's go." boss said,

"Where?" he asked. The boss didn't reply. Yunho followed the boss. They went into the car. The boss handed Yunho a pair of nice clothes.

"uh! it's a suit." he said.

"Our first mission..." boss said.

"What?" he asked.

"when we reach there wear it, Today you'll be my body guard for Hyun jae's birthday."He said. When they reach the place Yunho rushed to the bathroom and change into the suit. 

Yunho19m_9cfc205.jpg(like this JUST KIDDING!!!)

eye-candy-suit-up_tp-yy_1.jpg(like this ^___^)

Yunho checked himself in the mirror. He came out and start following boss into a beautiful room filled with a bunch or rich people. Everyone was dressed up. The food looked good too. The boss stops and start talking to a person.

"Oh! thanks for coming..." he said. Yunho stood silently besides boss. By the corner of his eye he saw a beautiful woman.She was truly beautiful. Yunho hasn't seen anyone as beautiful as her in his whole life. He watches every steps she take and movement she makes. 

"Yunho?" the boss said.

"yeh..." he reply. The boss look at the entrance. Yunho saw another man with a group of men behind him. They looked mean. The boss starts to walk towards them. Yunho follows him.

"Get out or You'll be sorry." the boss said.

"Tish...Calm down I'm not here to start sh*t up okay..." the man said. 

"Leave here if you want to live." boss added.

"Oh is that your beautiful daughter?" he asked.

"Yunho..." boss said. Yunho went towards the man. One of the man's people pulled out a knife. Yunho grabs the knife and punch the life out of him. 

"Ah!!!" he yells. Everyone at the party heard and came out. 

"Yunho let go." boss said. Yunho gave him the knife.

"Appa!" Hyun Jae yells. Yunho turn around and it was the beautiful woman he had eyes set on eariler. "That's Hyun jae?" he though. 

"I'll be leaving then..." the man said and his crew left. Hyun Jae ran up to boss.

"Appa. How can you do this? It's my birthday for sakes. Is there ever a day where there's no trouble." she said. 

"I'm sorry Hyuh Jae." Boss said. Hyun Jae's eyes became teary.

"Don't do this again." she said. Yunho couldn't help but look at her. 

 

Thanks guys sorry it's kinda of boring! and weird but I was trying to get to the point so hope you guys understand that... well still updating I promise it'll be better sooo STAY TUNED!!! ^___^