You KnoW Me

You KnoW Me

Chapter 5+1=6

Hyun jae went into her room and curled up in a ball. Tears start to fall from her eyes.

"Hyun jae why are you crying?" she asked herself. Yunho watches her window and notice the lights weren't on. He felt bad because he knew he had lied to her. He actually really liked her. The next morning Hyun jae puts on her finest clothes. 

693192f93fc3434089abf37383123379_10.jpg(cute outfit)

She came out all dressed and boss was reading the newspaper. Boss saw hyun jae all dressed up. 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. Hyun jae smiled.

"Hehehe... Its Sunday, Can i go out please?" she plead. Yunho stood next to boss. 

"Go with her." Boss said. 

"Yeh." Yunho respond.

"Better not fall in love with her." he said. 

"Aish... Appa." she said. Yunho bowed.

"Let's go miss I'll drive." he said. Hyun jae and Yunho walk out into the car. It was awkward especailly what happen last night. Hyun jae act like nothing had happened. 

"Where to?" he asked.

"I want to go to the arcade." she said.

"Arcade?" he said. She nodded. Yunho drove to the arcade. he parked the car in the parking lot. He unseat belt him self and was about to go out to open the door for Hyun jae. Hyun jae held onto his hand.

"Wait." she said.

"Yeh." he reply. 

"Let's date." she said.

"What? Miss we can't your father." he said. 

"I had never disobey my father but now it's time for me to shine. I'm just going to ruin my woman pride. Go out with me?" she asked again. 

"We can't." he said.

"I don't care your my boyfriend now." she said and got out of the car. She ran into the arcade. "What a weird woman?" Yunho thought. Yunho went into the arcade with her. There were so many students. 

"Oh! let's play this one." she said.

"Street fighter?" he asked. She nodded. Yunho had never played games before. 

"I don't how..." he said.

"You just have to press these button repeatly until you win." she said. She put in a few coins.

~Ready start~ Hyun jae played first. She was very good. Yunho was impressed. She looked very happy and Yunho smiled as he watches her play. Yunho came in closer towards her to see her play. 

"See like this." she said. She turn around to face him. Thier face came in close contact. Their lips were so close to being touch. 

kiss.jpg(like this)

Yunho's eye were shape into circles. Hyun jae breath heavily. Yunho couldn't contain himself. He know he wants to kiss her. Hyun jae's heart skips a beat. She looks into his eyes and got lost.  

~Yestah! K.O~ 

"The game's over." she said turning her face away from his. Yunho took a step away.

"Ahem..." he said. Hyun jae scratch her head.

"Let's go." she said. Hyun jae rushes outside. Yunho stood still and look at the game. There were still one more live left. Yunho wanted to give it a shot. A group of students pushes him away and start playing. Yunho felt embarassed and followed Hyun jae out. Hyun jae stood outside waiting for Yunho to come out. On the other side of the street was Yong holding to a pile of Roses. He smells the roses and smiled. 

"He must be waiting for Ami..." Hyun jae said. She felt upset. He did the same thing for her when they were together. Yunho walks out and saw Hyun jae staring at Yong. He knows that Hyun jae still has a little feeling left for Yong. 

"That bastard." she said. Yong smiled and kiss the roses.

581829_498902543480696_234402150_n.jpg

Yunho went up to Hyun jae. 

"Hyun jae I have to go to the restroom I'll come back." he said. Hyun jae nodded. Shesat by the bench outside of the arcade. She continues to watch Yong waiting for Ami. Yunho rushes to the nearest flower shop. 

p3240078.jpg

Yunho went in. There were so many varieties of flowers. The rose area. He smiled and saw a flower that matches her very well. he came out of the flower shop and ran as fast as he can back to her. Hyun jae sat and look at the time.

"What's taking him soo long." she said. Hyun jae look back at Yong who's still waiting. Ami appear behind him and hug him. They both sway side to side. Yong turn around and gave her the roses. She smile like there was no tomorrow. Yunho rushes next to Hyun jae. Hyun jae saw him and stood up quickly.

"yah what is taking you so long?" she yelled. Yunho took out the roses.

15-off-two-bears-cute-white-rose-bouquet (toooooo cute)

Hyun jae saw the flowers. She wanted to cry. Yunho try not to smiled.

"Here." he said. 

"why would you buy me this you don't even like me." she said.

"But I'm your boyfriend remember? Here." he said. She took the roses.

"It's white." she said.

"yeah." he reply.

"Why not red?" she asked.

"Red is love." she added.

"White is purity and Youthfullness." he said.

"There's no love in white." she said.

"But it means that I'll protect you and will be forever worthy of you." he said. Hyun jae never though of that. She smiled and smell the flowers. The best scent she had ever had smelt her whole life. the smell of the roses Yunho had given her. It made her felt relaxed and happy inside.

"I..." Yunho said. Hyun jae looked at him.

"Yeh." she respond. Yunho took a big breath. 

"Never mind." he said.

 

 

 

Hello!!! Sorry i haven't pdate this story lately~ I'm soooooo sorry.... in return for reading I'll give you guys some hawt and cute gif of YUnho >_< Please subscraibe if you like the story.  Don't be scared to comment  sometimes.^___^

191C32184A00E11921D82Ftumblr_m6t7qscnLm1r6g54lo2_500.gifjzdsj.gif291812240.gif?t=1304650364

f0079537_491ac0fb09dd9_zps181a6e7a.giftumblrla52mrubcf1qa7ez9.gif