Chapter Twenty Four

Method to My Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE SECOND CHAPTER FOR MY DOUBLE UPDATE!! ENJOY GUYS! ^_^

 

Chapter 24

 

YUNHO’S POV

 

She’s so beautiful.

I have to get a hold of myself since I keep on staring at her. It seems like I just can’t get enough. She’s so close yet she seemed distracted. As if, she wanted to avoid me; but as soon as we sat down by the fishcart I saw the same Hyun ae that I fell inlove with.

“Here’s another one.” I stood up and reached out for another handful of food.

“This is good oppa.” She giggled comfortably.

I can’t help but keep on smiling.  So, is she really uncomfortable inside the restaurant?

I know it is such a waste that we left the place early but how can she enjoy my company if she’s uncomfortable with the place. I mean, sitting in that restaurant almost feels like we’ve invaded wonderland. She could be Alice, and maybe I could be the madhatter since I’m madly inlove with her.  I can’t even remember what that story is about.

All I know is that I am going crazy over this girl.

I gave out a satisfied burp and she laughed loudly back at me. I love the way she laughs.

“Would you like more?” I offered not actually waiting for an answer as I reached out for another two sticks.

Suddenly, I lost my grasp and the fishsticks landed on her lap. She was shocked as much as I am as the sauce rush down her dress. I quickly stood up and grabbed napkins trying to dab them on her as she caught my hand and do it herself blushing furiously.

“I can do it oppa.” She said as she straightened up to wash herself. “I might as well clean this up in the washroom.”

I nodded. I had caused a great embarrassment again. When will it end?

I watched her back as she walked away toward the park. I quickly stood up and paid the fishcart owner as I hurriedly followed Hyun ae. “Wait.” I called out to her. “I’ll come with you?”

She stood there trying to comprehend what I’m babbling about. “You’re coming with me?” she asked confused? “To the girl’s toilet?”

Crap. Now she’ll think I’m a ert.

“No!” I shouted. “I’ll wait outside of course.”

She has a strange look in her face as she nodded as if she is thinking something weird about me. I have to talk to her as soon as she gets out. I waited for quite sometime, kicking small pebbles outside the public toilet. What will I say to her anyway?

As she got out there’s a lonely expression etched in her lovely face. Is she sad because I ruined her dress? Girls are upset when they think they look ugly because of an outfit, right? She is far from being ugly. She actually looks perfect and cute as she tried to hide the stain that was not permanently gone.

She sighed.

“You alright?” I asked obviously knowing the answer. Of course, she’s not fine but she nodded.

“Sorry.” I silently told her and got frustrated to myself. “Why can’t I do anything right.”

She giggled. “It’s alright, really.”

“Let’s walk.”

We walked silently by the park. I don’t even know what to say to her. I tried to lighten up the mood. “It feels nostalgic, isn’t it?”

She glanced at me wide eyed urging me to continue what I was saying.

“The stain.” I titled my head as I saw the surprised expression in her face. That is not a good memory after all. She went from pink to crimson as she realized what I mean. It’s too late to take back what I just said. Nothing goes right for me tonight.

“Sorry.” I immediately apologize. “I didn’t mean to..” I stop and sighed.

She looked away. “It’s alright.”

We walked again in silence.

 “That’s a funny memory after all.” She murmured. “What do you think?”

It’s my turn to blush. “I didn’t mean to do that. I’m really, really sorry.”

“It’s a long time ago.”

“I hope you don’t think bad about me. I’m not a ert.”

“I know.” She said her lips twitching to the side suppressing a mischievous smile.

Out of nowhere, two couples started to argue in front of us. Both Hyun ae and I are surprised as the two guys started punching each other. I protected Hyun ae and pushed her at the side so I could separate the two men trying to break each other’s faces. “Please stop it.” I managed to get the other guy not to punch the other but I just got hit in the shoulders.

“You traitor!” the first guy said.

“You conniving thief.” The other one shot back

 I heard girls shrieking and found Hyun ae in the middles of two girls trying to slap each other. She is, like me, trying to separate the two girls in her own terms. I found her eyes in the middles of the chaos and she smiled a shy smile. I just nodded and smiled back still struggling to get in between the small warzone.

A whistle got our attention and like déjà vu we found ourselves carried by policemen into the station.

“Officer, we are just trying to separate them. We are not involved with their fight,” Hyun ae pleaded as the police carried us.

“Just explain at the station.” He shook his head, “These kids, you think you can get away with everything.”

The trip to the station is not as long as we expected. I was holding Hyun ae’s hands as they let us sat down. The two couples started on arguing leaving us looking at them in awed faces our hands still intertwined with each other.

“How about you tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter