Chapter Ten

Method to My Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Ten

Narrator’s POV

‘Hyun-ae do not be confused you are not liking him.’ Hyun ae scolded herself as she walked the empty corridors. ‘Hyun ae you like a very charming guy already.’

In a distance Jaejoong saw Hyun ae walking through the empty corridors. He watched her patiently but as he thought about how he abandoned her the last time that they met he felt bad about it so he decided to greet her and apologize.“Hi Hyun ae sshi!”

“Hi.” She absentmindedly greeted him back still arguing with herself mentally, walking past him.

Jaejoong chuckles as he approached her again. “Hyun ae sshi, Look, sorry about…” his words were cut off when her cellphone rang.

She looked at it devastated. “No! No! No! No!” she cried repeatedly as it continued ringing. She took a huge sigh before answering the phone.

________

Hyun ae POV

“Yoboseyo” I asked Yunho on the other line. I don’t know what he is thinking or why even he is calling but I couldn’t ignore Yunho forever since he has been calling me a couple of times this morning I decided to take this call.

“Hyun ae, are you alright? Are you hurt?” he asked worriedly.

“Of course I’m alright.”

“You haven’t answered my calls. It got me worried.” I felt guilty when Yunho said that so I came up with a lame excuse. “I’ve got classes. So what’s up?”

“I was just checking on you.” He told me without a hint of emotion in his voice.

“Wae?”

“Just Checking.” He replied back. “Where are you?”

I rolled my eyes frustrated. “Still in campus.”

“Where?”

“Somewhere. You know, Yunho I’m busy, talk to you later.” Then I hang up. That guy is annoying. I know he’s absolutely handsome, I’ll give it to him but ple-ease, Jaejoong is much more..

“Hi!” a voice called out behind me. I think I have heard someone calling out to me a couple of times already so decided to finally turn around. I was flabbergasted.

“Jaejoong sshi?”

 “You’re quite preoccupied today aren’t you?” he smiled. “I just wanted to say sorry about the other day when I bump into you and I haven’t got the chance to help you. I just had an important thing to do that day.” He looks shy while explaining. “Is Yunho giving you a hard time?”

I was dazed by the presence before me. ‘Oh my, prince charming is so handsome I want to pinch his cheeks.’ So I continue to stare at him as I daydream.

“Hyun ae sshi?”

“Oh, Nnn.. ne..neh.” I stuttered. “It’s alright.” I pushed a few strands of my lose hair at the back of my ears anxiously.

“Are you alright?”

I just stood there for a second gaping up at him in shock. Kim Jaejoong. Here. Talking to me. I tried to form an answer to his question, but while my mouth move, nothing came out. I probably looked like some kind of demented fish.

“Please forgive me?” he pleaded and my heart just jump out of my chest. “Can I make it up to you, at least?”

I nodded only because his pleadings are so sincere and sounded very assuring.

“Would it be alright if I treat you lunch to make it up to you? I know it might be inconvenient but I do hope you’ll say yes.” He looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter