Chapter Two

Method to My Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two

YUNHO POV

She seems so delicate. How in a world can a woman like that walk in a deserted place like this and not worry about herself? She’s so careless.

I have to admit she might feel restless from being attacked like that.  Any girl would feel anxious right? I should be more understanding about these kind of things having a sister and all.

When we got to a likely safe distance I pulled over to take a good look at her.

She is undeniably captivating. Yet, I think my imagination is playing on me. She doesn’t look like a bit scared.

“Where are you taking me?” she quietly asked.

‘Oh crap, now she’s afraid of me.’I muttered under my breath.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” I did my best to show my sincere concern.

“Anniyo, I’m alright.” She said uneasily. “Are you a kidnapper?”

I think I heard her wrong.

“Boh?” I pointed at myself. “Anniyo” I shook my head. “I was just trying to help.”

She inspected me like a hawk looking at me intently as if she can read my mind so I stare back. She has this long black straight hair that is a bit messy because of all the running that we did. She has big almond shaped eyes, a cute little nose and plump lips. I wonder how those lips would taste like. What a crazy thought.

She coughed a little. My eyes went back to her questioning eyes. 

“And you are?”

“Oh,” I said taken aback. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yunho hapnida”

She is still staring at me not moving her eyelashes.

“Do I have anything in my face?” I asked awkwardly.

“Do I know you?” she inquired creating a cute wrinkle on her forehead. She has really nice and beautiful expressions. “I think I’ve seen you somewhere. Anyway I am Hwang Hyun ae. Nice to meet you”

I just smiled at her.

“And thank you for saving me earlier. You could have just let me die out there.” She chuckled.

That’s when I became concerned. Does she have a death wish or something? I think she saw the disappointment in my face.

“Mianhe,” she looks embarrassed. “I am just trying to take it lightly I don’t want to make a big fuss about it.”

“Don’t you feel scared at all?”

“I did.” She giggled. “at you.”

“me?”

“Yup. I thought you’re a kidnapper but taking a good look at you, I’m guessing that you’re more of a college preppy lost in the middle of nowhere.”

This girl is really interesting.

“Are you?” she asked.

“Yes. A little.” I replied trying to hide my embarrassment.

“What mansion are you looking for? Kim Mansion?”

How in the world did she know? Is she a psychic?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter