Chapter Twenty-Two

Method to My Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First of all, my deepest apologies for a whole month of writing hiatus.  >.<

It was not a writer’s block.

The truth is, I saw Yunho in Kpopfest last November and >.< *deep sigh* >.< I couldn’t come into terms of slaughtering his innocent personality in my twisted fic. The writer is insane. *goes off and hugs giraffes*

Enough about me. Let’s get down to business..

(btw thank you for staying with me and this fic. You guys are great *bows 90 degrees.*)

ENJOY!

 

Chapter 22

 

Hyun ae POV

 

“Waeyo?” I sat up straight as Junsu came in rushing for me.

“Please come with me Hyun ae sshi. We have no time now but I promise to explain it later. Let’s go.” He said panic obviously etched on his charming face.

He nodded to Sook joo in a determined manner. “It’s time.” Sook joo nodded back.

She hurriedly snatched my wrists and pulled me to exit with them. “Unnie, time is ticking. We have work to do.” She said in a determined voice.

Somehow I let myself be carried away as if I am being kidnapped with my consent.

____

We reached our destination within 10 minutes and I saw 3 persons waiting for us outside the car. I have no idea who they are but they sure looked freaky. The first person is wearing a blue green shiny dress with her hair pin up in a french knot. She has gold rimmed glasses and almost looked perfectly normal except for the fact that she has huge slits on both sides of her dress. The next person is a nice looking woman with brown hair highlighted with blonde stripes. She wears white under her black apron. Is she a chef? I wonder. The third person is a guy. Well I think he is. The fact that he’s wearing a black cape suit and he has these long eyelashes makes me wonder if he’s part of the circus or what. Am I in for a freak show?

Sook joo nudged me to get out of the car as Junsu opened it for us. I am quickly mobbed by the freaky strangers. One is spreading a tape measure all over, the other holding unto my hair and the last checking out my nails and skin.

“Wa..waeyo?” I said resisting to their touches. I am flabbergasted but my strength is not enough for them to stop. “Please.” I begged trying to get some air. The three gave me space and looked at each other as if talking without words.

It scared me more.

“Let’s go inside then.” Sook joo commanded in a serious tone as if she is the boss of the circus.

The three literally carried me inside the boutique and Junsu followed bewildered at what he’s seeing.

I was amazed that the gang multiplied as soon as we got inside. Hurried footsteps welcomed us as I was scrubbed and shampooed. Every move is calculated. And I couldn’t even blink or say no when someone else touches me.

In my peripheral vision I can see Junsu yawning at the sofa while watching Sook joo order a few of the attendants. A long line of clothes was sent out and I saw her throwing away a few with a furrowed brow.

“No. Not this one.” She yelled cutely throwing it on the floor. “She could try this, then this. Not this one.” She continued on assessing every casual wear there is in the boutique.

“Wait.” I said as I tried to move.

“Please miss it wouldn’t be long.” A fair girl shyly said as she smiled at me. I felt pain down my legs.

“What are you doing?” I said now in panic. “The necessary miss.”

I gave a long whimper of pain as soon as she peeled off the tiny piece of paper from my legs.

I have never experienced so many people crowding over me, one doing my pedicure, the other my hair and the other my make up. I felt trapped and scared. The only comfort I have is Sook joo’s voice still throwing dresses at the other end of the boutique.

“Excuse me.” I said politely trying to get the attention of the person doing my make up.

“Yes? Please close your eyes miss.”

I didn’t bother to disobey and just went with what she said.

“Excuse me, but what’s happening?”

“We have no idea miss. We are just ordered that we have to make you beautiful for tonight.”

I furrowed my brows.

“Please miss straighten your face.” She commanded and I complied.

“But why? Who ordered you?” I asked softly.

As if on cue, Sook joo is beside me. “Let her try the dresses before you finish the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter