Nine

Crystal and Brick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aren't you hungry?" Jongin asked Soojung who was busy the chihuahua on her lap lovingly while Jongin hugged two puppies.   "no." Soojung shook her head.   "it's dinner time."   "we can skip it."   "I can't." Jongin said impatiently. "I need dinner to continue my life."   Soojung turned to him and snorted. "Stop acting like a child."   "I'm serious." Jongin said. "Different with you, i can't eat salad like herbivores. I need to have a proper meal."   "i'm not a herbivore." Soojung glared at him.   "So, are you a carnivore?" Jongin retorted, amused by how Soojung lost her patience so quickly.   "you have to be more patient. You lose your temper too easy." Jongin continued.   "as if i'm the only one who has a bad temper."   "yeah, many people do."   "i was talking about you."   "I don't like talking about me, wifey." Jongin smirked, leaning closer to her until his mouth was really close to her ear. "Let's talk about us instead."   Soojung startled but she quickly pushed Jongin away, fuming over his rudeness. "Go away!"   "I can't." Jongin waved his point finger in front of Soojung's face. "I'm paid for 24 hours and we have contract. And you can't, because i'm just too hard to resist."   "I'm ing done with you." Soojung glared at him.   "Ah..why so fast." Jongin yawned. "You are no fun."   "no fun whatever. Gosh, he's such a pain in the ." Soojung replied in english.   "Again." Jongin said.   "What?"   "Say it again, in english."   "uhm..you're such a pain in the ? You're ing annoying? You're a brainless bastard?"   "my english might be bad, but i know that's not a compliment." Jongin frowned. "But still, i like it. You sound y when you speak english."   "Whatever." Soojung said.   "Whatever." Jongin repeated mockingly with his very bad pronounciation and accent, making Soojung bursted into laughter.   "Your pronounciation is so bad!" She said in the middle of her laughter. "It's what-e-ver. Not what-e-bu."   "I'm korean since i was born!" Jongin argued.   "I'm korean, too!" Soojung still cackled.   "Three."   "Huh?"   "The third times you laugh today." He smiled, ruffling her hair after taking his hat on her head first.   "Hey!" Soojung protested when her hair became messy because of what Jongin did.   "Laugh more often." Jongin said. "You look even more beautiful when you turn that frown upside down."   "You cheesy bastard." Soojung said, and she stunned when Jongin let out a small chuckle.   "Come on, we still have another place to visit." He said as he pulled Soojung's arm.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter