Seventeen

Crystal and Brick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you doing here?" Soojung asked while they leaned against each other. Jongin had taken off his blazer so Soojung could sit without dirtying her expensive dress.   To be completely honest, Soojung herself didn't even know why she wasn't against the idea of leaning each other, closely.   "looking for the next target." He replied nonchalantly. Soojung frowned, not liking his answer.   "target.." She murmured.   "I was kidding. Okay." Jongin chuckled as he ruffled Soojung's styled hair affectionately. Soojung froze with his act but she didn't say anything.   "You laughed." Soojung commented, making Jongin stopped laughing abruptly.   "Can't i?"   "Sehun said you didn't really laugh those days."   "Sehun, huh?" He snorted. "It's not wrong either. I am actually not the type who laughed often."   "I can see that." Soojung muttered but Jongin could hear her clearly.   They're engulfed with comfortable silence as both of them let their arms touched, enjoying each other's presence.   "So, how's life?" Jongin broke the silence. He turned his head, adjusting himself so he got a better view of Soojung.   "i had worse." Soojung answered vaguely but Jongin knew what's behind it. "And you?"   "never been worse." He answered similarly, making Soojung clicked her tongue unhappily.   "Copycat."   "I prefer dog."   "but there's no copydog."   "hah. funny."   "you're not laughing."   "Sarcasm, boy. Have you ever heard it?"   "yeah. Just now."   "....."   "speechless, wifey?"   "Stop calling me that."   "That what?" Jongin .   "That...nickname." Soojung blushed.   "What nickname?"   "Shut up!" Soojung hit him, making Jongin laughed even louder.   "you made my day." Said Jongin in the middle of his laughter. Soojung thought he just again, but Jongin really meant it.   Soojung suddenly felt better, and so did Jongin.         "Do you think they already found each other?" Jinri whispered in Taemin's ear once they finished greeting all the guests. They stood at the corner and sipped their wine.   "that sounds romantic." said Taemin.   "you know what i mean." Jinri rolled her eyes. Sometimes, Taemin could be so foolish.   Taemin pecked her lips and laughed again. "you are so cute, you know?"   "i know. heard that quite a lot." Jinri answered arrogantly, making Taemin laughed again.   "i really hope they're also having a good time like us." Taemin blurted. "I mean, they deserve some happiness."   "Much." Jinri corrected her husband. "i'm glad i was crazy enough to help you consecute this crazy plan."   "Love is crazy."   "But helping my soon to be family--wait, Jongsuk oppa already is, i mean helping his wife to betray him is something crazy and wrong. But.."   "Are we gonna discuss about it?"   "Nope." Jinri shook her head. "What he did is indeed, wrong. But i guess a revenge isn't wrong either."   "Bad girl." Taemin purred. "Me likey."   Jinri smacked his arms playfully and her eyes widened. "Oppa!"   "What?"   Jinri chose to ignore his seduction and avoid to talk about it. So she changed the topic.   "I haven't seen her since she left Jongsuk oppa. I guess she already found him."   "I hope Jongin still remember where he should hide with her or else anyone can see them together. Not good..not good."   "Where did you ask him to hide?"   "Storage room or abandoned corridor."   "hmm..isn't that scary?"   "as long as they're together, that's no big deal. Love conquers all, babe."   "cheesy."   "You love cheese." Taemin grinned widely. "Adding more cheese won't hurt you."   "remind me why i wanna marry you."   "because you love me." Taemin poked his tongue playfully.           "Who invited you here?" Soojung asked another question.   "Taemin." replied Jongin.   "Why?"   "because he's getting married?"   "I know." Soojung snorted. "But what i was trying to ask is....why"   Jongin stared at Soojung and remained silent. He himself didn't quite sure what's the reason behind the invitation. Taemin said to help Soojung but he felt like being helped by Taemin's (and his wife)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter