Twenty-five

Crystal and Brick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin oppa~" Soojung called Jongin sweetly when they were cuddling after dinner. Soojung stayed in Jongin's house because her husband had to work out of town for a week.

"Yes?" Jongin replied without averting his gaze from the TV. His hand rubbed her belly absentmindedly.

"I'm craving for samgyupsal."

Jongin stopped watching. He turned to see Soojung and frown. "I thought you just had dinner?"

"It's not my wants. Baby wants it." Soojung grinned as she rubbed her belly. Upon hearing the word baby, Jongin chuckled and ducked down to kiss her belly before getting up from bed.

"Wait a minute, okay? I'll order it now. Anything else?"

"Red velvet ice cream would be fine." Soojung beamed with pleasure. 

Jongin looked at her, amused. "Are you sure the baby wants red velvet ice cream?"

"If the baby can get what she wants, why can't i?"

Jongin bursted out laughing. He pinched Soojung's cheek and kissed it afterwards. "Don't be jealous, wifey. You know i love you. And this little cupcake in your belly."

"Why do you keep calling her cupcake?" Soojung bemused.

Jongin smiled. "Because cupcake is our favorite sweet. And she's also out favorite."

 

"It hurts.." Soojung sighed after coming back from the doctor. She sat on the couch and rubbed her back.

Jongin quickly approached her and rubbed her back carefully. Soojung hummed in approval as she leaned against the couch.

"It must be hard to carry the baby for  eight months." Jongin concerned. Soojung's belly was bigger now and it made her got tired more easily.

"It's hard, but i'm okay with it." Soojung shrugged.

"When will you give birth?" Jongin asked.

"Hmm..i don't know? Maybe in a month or more? Doctor hasn't told us yet."

"I can't wait." Jongin smiled. "I still can meet her after she's born, can't i? You can introduce me as his handsome ahjusshi."

Soojung was saddened upon seeing Jongin's expression. She clearly remembered about Jongin's favor, who wanted to hide his identity to their baby once she's born. Sad indeed, but Soojung had no choice because Jongin was really stubborn.

"Don't." Soojung shook her head. "You can see her anytime but do not ever introduce your self as her ahjusshi. You are not her ahjusshi. You are her father. The one and only."

 

When Soojung was nine months pregnant, she rarely came to Jongin's because Jongin insisted her to stay at home.

"You should be more careful! It's the final stage of your pregnancy!"

"But i miss you and this girl keep kicking me inside!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter