Eighteen

Crystal and Brick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week had passed since the storage room incident.   Soojung was busy helping his husband persuaded Van Gruttle and Magahara to settle several things (since Soojung's charm was simply irresistible) in which she had to travel from Itali to Japan with her husband. Soojung was too busy to remember about Jongin since she's too happy with the idea of travelling with her husband.   Jongsuk, in the other side, having a good mood because his smart wife, once again, proved that she's a worth woman to marry. Her ability to convince his business partners came in handy and it made him feel so great. With that, he rewarded his wife with 3 days 2 night holiday, just two of them.   Soojung couldn't explain how happy she was when she got to spend her days with her husband after years. Jongsuk acted like how he used to act; all lovey dovey and caring towards Soojung. Breakfast in the bed, bathtub full of rose petals, backhugging in the veranda while watching the sunset, and the great to close the tiring yet amazing day until both of them fell asleep.   Soojung couldn't ask for more. Everything was perfect at that moment.       If something good happened to Soojung, the same thing didn't happen to Jongin.   Jongin was back to his gloomy and depressed phase (in which Sehun called him as a walking zombie). He went to the club almost everyday but didn't any woman. He simply went there and got drunk until Sehun needed to drag him outta there.   He's ed up.   Jongin spent his suppose-to-be-productive time with staring at his phone or daydreaming for something Sehun never knew. Sehun was sure it's not something rated (because he didn't spot any growing tent in one particular part) so he just let him.   But sehun stopped letting him when he realized Jongin barely touched his heated food on the table while the liquors on the shelves decreased. He started worrying about Jongin's condition because he didn't eat yet he drank so much.   "I wanna buy fried chicken. Do you want it?" Sehun tried to ask casually, hoping his friend finally wanted to eat. But much to his surprise, Jongin's answer was unbelievable.   "No. I'm not hungry."   And Sehun knew something was completely wrong when Jongin refused to shove fried chicken to his mouth.   "maybe she's finally happy." He murmured out of sudden, startling Sehun who was busy reading the latest episode of playboy.   "you surprised me." Sehun rubbed his chest, glaring at his best friend. "Who are you talking about?"   "No one." Jongin shrugged. "I'm singing."   "Since i don't see any damage in this room and none glass is broken, i take that as a lie. You didn't sing, dude." Sehun shrugged.   " you."   "I didn't think you are gay but i don't object that."   "Gross."   "That's the perfect word to describe yourself."   Jongin ignored him and continued daydreaming in his little own world. Sehun glanced at him worriedly and sighed. He didn't have any idea so he didn't know what to do.   Sehun was completely clueless.       But Sehun's good intention was answered by unexpected guest in the club.   "Hello.." A beautiful man with learher jacket and t-shirt approched him.   "what drink?" Sehun asked.   "No..no.." He shook his head. "I just wanna ask something."   "Go on."   "Do you..by any chance..know Jongin? Kim Jongin?"   Sehun stopped doing anything and stared at the man in front of him. "Who are you?"   "I take that as yes." He grinned. "I just wanna meet him since the last time he attended my wedding, he didn't even come to greet me."   "Are you his...acquitance?" Sehun raised his eyebrows. He never knew Jongin knew someone beside him and Hyoyeon.   "You may say that." He smiled, knowing that Sehun was being protective. "I'm not a bad person. To convince you, i'm Hyo noona's friend. Lee Taemin."   Sehun's jaw dropped as he focused on Taemin, leaning closer to him. "That Taemin??"   "I don't get the part 'that', but yeah i'm Taemin."   "The dancer!" Sehun exclaimed and quickly covered his mouth like a fangirl fanboy. "Oh god, i didn't recognize you!"   "You know me?" Taemin pointed at himself.   "Who doesn't know you?? I mean, you're famous among the dancer."   "You are a dancer." Taemin pointed out and Sehun nodded.   "Great. Because i don't have to explain who i am." Taemin smiled. "So, where can i see Jongin?"         "Here you are." Taemin shook his head in disbelief when he saw the view in front of him.   Jongin was sprawled on the couch with bottles of Gin around him. His hair were messy and the strong smell from Alcohol lingered around his room.   Jongin lifted his head and his eyes widened when he saw Taemin.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter