Twenty-Nine

Crystal and Brick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Thank you for all the comments, upvotes, private messages-- from the sweetest to the rudest while i was away. Never thought you guys would like this crappy story........)




Jongin couldn't help but smiling throughout the day. He woke up a few hours earlier and rolled on the bed, thinking what was he going to do the whole day. He fiddled with his phone, chatting with someone who was really furious due to lack of sleep.

No reply from the recipient so even though it's TOO early to talk with someone, he decided to call.

" you." A grumpy voice could be heard and Jongin chuckled.

"Sorry, Sehun. But i really need your help."

"You don't sound like that." Sehun continued being grumpy. "I just fell asleep TWO HOURS AGO YOU FILTHY BEAST! I SWEAR I AM GOING TO--"

"My daughter wants to meet you." Jongin cut his words off. "Today."

There's a long silence between them before Sehun started cursing in random language Jongin didn't understand.

"HOLY-- WHICH DAUGHTER???? YOU IMPREGNATED SOMEONE??? WHY ME???"

"Chill, bro." Jongin sighed. "I did impregnate someone but it's not-- oh okay, it's kinda unwanted but not really. I mean--"

"What the are you trying to say, Kim Kai-ssi." Sehun snorted, emphasizing Jongin's old name when he was a male-.

"I mean.." Jongin took a deep breath. "I really love this woman but i never intended to impregnate her. So, we have a child."

Sehun was quiet for a moment before continued his rant."how could you be so calm in this situation? You're a father!"

"Because...i have known it since a long time ago?"

"What"

"Uhm..sorry for not telling you earlier. But, yeah i am a father of beautiful daughter."

"What."

"Sehun, i know it's a shocking news. But--"

"THIS IS MORE THAN SHOCKING NEWS !!" Sehun screamed at Jongin through phone and Jongin thanked the lord because they're not talking face-to-face at the moment.

"Yeah. It's just...both of us decided it's easier and much safer to hide it. It's a scandal. An affair. And i was a trash, compared to--"

"Is it Krystal?" Sehun finally blurted out his mind. "It's Krystal, isn't it?"

Jongin dumbly nodded. Then he realized Sehun wouldn't see him. "Yeah.."

"Okay.." Sehun sighed. "Your daughter isn't that young anymore, i suppose?"

"Yeah."

"So, why does she want to meet me? No, that's not important. How did she find you?"

"She found Soo--Krystal's diaries and letters then found out about us. She arrived here yesterday and decided to get to know everyone who involved in our past. Including you."

"Oh i see." Sehun said. "What are you going to do?"

"Me? For today, maybe i'm taking her to Jonghyun hyung's place. Ah and also Hyo's grave. She wants to meet Hyoyeon badly."

"Hmm.."

"So, what time are you available?" Jongin asked him.

"I don't think i can meet her today if you're going to take her there. Just take her to my place tomorrow."

"Okay. Thanks Sehun."

"Please don't wake me up before 6 am anymore. I beg you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter