two

Crystal and Brick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung jolted awake and quickly sat up when she felt the bright sunlight beamed through the window. She blinked, clutched on her head as she felt the sharp, painful feeling in her head. She went back to lie on the couch and shut her eyelids, trying hard to ease off the pain.   When she lied down again, she could smell the faint, masculine scent in that couch. She unconsciously inhaled it deeply before realizing that it wasn't her husband's usual scent.   She quickly got up, looking at her surroundings bewilderedly. The place wasn't familiar at all and she wondered why she was there.   "where am i?" she murmured, trying hard to get up and thankfully managed to do so after trying for the nth times. She walked slowly to the nearest windows and looked outside, realizing that she wasn't in the city, judging from the quite atmosphere and the field accross.   She coughed, realizing how thirsty she was. hurted as hell and whenever she swallowed her own saliva, was sore. She tried to find the kitchen and found it not too far from there.   She opened the refrigerator, only to see two bottles of mineral water  and rotten vegetables. First, she took the water and looked for the glass, only to realize that there was none. So, in the verge of almost dehydrated, she decided to pour the water directly into . She spilled some of it and made her white shirt wet.   When she finished emptying the bottle, she took the vegetable and looked for the trashbin to throw it. Just when she turned around, she startled as she saw the tall figure towered behind her, looking unamused with what she just did.   "w-who are you??" Soojung stammered, afraid to see the stranger--shirtless stranger, standing behind her.   "isn't it rude to wander around someone else's house?" he said expressionless.   "uhm..sorry." Soojung murmured. "i--i don't know why i'm here."   "You don't remember anything?"   Soojung remained silent. She tried to recall her memories and her eyes widened in shock when a flash of memory came into her mind.   "I was so drunk and i-i lurched from wall to wall." Soojung stammered. "And after that, i don't even know what happened."   "you're drugged." Jongin simply stated. "but nothing bad happened."   "oh." Soojung nodded, totally dumbfounded. She didn't even know why the guy in front of her kept making a super duper straight face with boring tone. And judging from his expression, perhaps he's in a very bad mood.   "are you done?" Jongin asked again.   "Done what?"   "Done messing up with my stuff?" He deadpanned.   "I--" soojung blinked, not knowing how to answer properly. Seeing no reaction from her, Jongin rolled his eyes and took the vegetables from Soojung's hand before putting it back to the refrigerator.   "that's inedible!" Soojung quickly said as soon as jongin closed the refrigerator's door.   "none of your business." he said, glaring at her.   Soojung clicked her tongue unamusedly and huffed because she didn't like how arrogant the man in front of her. She sighed, controlling her anger before speaking calmly, like her usual tone.   "thank you for saving me." She said after taking a deep breath. "i don't know what would happen with me if you didn't save me."   Jongin just deadpanned and gave her any reaction, thus she continued speaking. "what's your account number?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter