I

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: I Look At Her (And Have To Smile)
Pairing: Kai/Krystal
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: G
Wordcount: 916~
Summary: Soojung has a new muse, and boyfriend Jongin is not pleased

 

 


Holding Soojung's hand with his own while tracing visible veins on the underside of her wrist using the index finger of his other hand, is what Jongin does to entertain himself when his girlfriend is otherwise preoccupied with her friends.

With their arms hooked, it's plain to see that in complete contrast to his own sun-kissed perfect tan is a soft milky-white expanse of flawlessness that is Soojung's skin.

Back in his pubescent days, he'd get all riled up when teased about his complexion, heck he even got a nickname for it, Kkamjong. But now he couldn't care less about it, not when his girlfriend finds his skin color absolutely hot and y.

 

They are at a popular coffee shop just outside their university with two of Soojung's classmates to brainstorm about a certain project of theirs, which he has no business of. So, Jongin mostly just tunes the conversation out and basks in the warmth of Soojung’s hand.

She majors in Fine Arts while he is an Engineering student.

So yes, even though he is practically useless to them, as he can’t even differentiate Impressionism from Romanticism; he just tagged along because she promised to see a movie with him later. Besides, it's already no surprise to her classmates to see him in tow.

He glances at her and breaks into a smile, before mentally telling himself he's one really lucky dude. She's one beautiful person inside out and she happens to be Jongin's. All his.

He gives her hand a squeeze and she smiles at him in return. Aside from being a drop-dead beauty with a model-y body, she's one of the sweetest, nicest being Jongin had ever known.

Adorable dongsaeng to her unnie, an obedient and loving kid to her parents, a dependable and loyal friend, and most of all, a perfect girlfriend for Jongin.

He loves everything about Soojung, her eyes are dark brown sultry orbs that Jongin loves to stare at, and ends up getting lost in them. Her perfect cute nose that he rubs against his own as he brings their forehead

Please log in to read the full chapter