VIII

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Baby, I Will Be Your Everything
Pairing: main!Sehun/BoA, side!Max/Yeonhee
Genre: Fluff, Humor
Rating: PG
Wordcount: 1953 ~
Summary: Changmin and Kyuhyun are Troll Kings and Sehun is their new mentee. BoA wants to get out of there while Yeonhee simply doesn’t care. 

 

 

A vein in BoA's temple is threatening to burst, her patience is wearing thin by the minute because of the obnoxious cheers from the rowdy lot she has the misfortune to call her friends. She has to, no, desperately needs to meet new people soon.

Shim Changmin and Cho Kyuhyun, the duo from hell, the banes of her existence, merrily continue their happy little gaming session not caring to lower their voices for the sake of the people who wants to get some homework done, case in point, herself. From her table, BoA mentally slices the two guys in half, hoping they'd be able to pick up her telepathic warning in the air that if they do not stop this very instant that threat will become reality.

It didn't work. Being sensitive is not their strongest point.

Now, she suffers the consequence of her decision of not finishing her homework somewhere else.

There is this new game the two guys are obsessing over and since then, the two now take the only couch in the room for themselves, such gentlemen they truly are, so they can comfortably sit side by side while they play on their phones. And they are annoyingly loud when they play.

"Remind me again why you're here, Changmin? Last time I checked, you're not part of the student body. And this room is the Student Council Office, not some café you can just barge into." Sadly, BoA can't play bad cop against Kyuhyun because the guy, for some reason she can't fathom, was voted as Treasurer.

If there aren’t any meetings to be held or agenda to be addressed, they usually just stay there to utilize the room.

Changmin looks up from his mobile for about three seconds to spare her a bored look of are you seriously asking me that question again,  his head to the general direction of a girl in a corner then returns to his game.

BoA scoffs. As the President of the Student Council, she thinks she deserves more respect than a curt gesture. She should kick Changmin out. Literally.

"You know that there is something seriously wrong with you, right? Because dating an uncouth Neanderthal is an early sign of a rapidly regressing mental stability." BoA says to the girl Changmin singled out with her voice particularly loud so all the people in the room would hear her.

The reactions are instantaneous. Kyuhyun snorts loudly, although his focus is still on his phone. Changmin just rolls his eyes, not even bothering to retort, used to her sarcasm and all. But she knows she'll pay for it later. It's very unlikely for Changmin to just casually let insult like this slip. He'll return the favor tenfold.

"Oh, you mean dating your cousin?" The other girl in the room smartly points out. The girl's name is Lee Yeonhee, one of BoA's closest friends, student council Vice President and a senior like the rest of them.

BoA’s eyes narrow into tiny slits. After putting a considerable amount of time ignoring and burying six feet under that itsy bitsy unimportant fact of her life, BoA still can’t deny the truth that she, indeed, does share a few genetic materials with the 186 centimeter of evil personified that is Shim Changmin.

Yeonhee simply smiles at her sweetly in return and continues with whatever it is she is doing on her laptop. She has a concentration etched on stone, totally unbothered by the guys’ howls and yells.

BoA sighs and decides that her homework is a better companion and continues her momentarily set aside Physics problems in hope to finish it soon so she can get her out of here.

But the universe has a plan that is very different from hers because as if on cue, a certain someone enters the room to aggravate BoA some more. She inwardly groans. Like Changmin and Kyuhyun are not enough to cause her headaches that will last her a lifetime.

"Hi, Changmin hyung! Hi, Kyuhyun hyung! Hi, Yeonhee noona!" An over-enthusiastic blond-haired boy named Oh Sehun, a Third-Year Representative, greets everyone.

Changmin gives BoA an overly-malicious sly grin, a look that says my turn now, consider this as a payback dearest cousin. Both senior guys miraculously stop (or pause, BoA is sure that gaming-addicts that they are stops their game for no one.) and put their phones down to high-five the younger guy.

"There you are! Just the guy we are waiting for." Changmin says in the same rambunctious enthusiasm as Sehun's.

"What's up?" Kyuhyun asks while doing a complicated handshake with the younger guy.

BoA glares daggers at both her annoying guy friends. Yeonhee, gives Sehun a small smile of acknowledgement then proceeds to completely shutting them all out and crushing BoA’s hope of any form of reinforcemen

Please log in to read the full chapter